Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C.S.ShobhaYour feedback matters!
I have a severe stomach pain for 1st 2 days during periods. I am taking meftaspas tablet minimum 3 per day to reduce pain. I consulted doctor. They performed all tests and said everything is normal. How can I reduce my period pain. Intake of tablets cause any infertility? I also have oily skin and acne. Please give me a solution for my problem.
I am 27 years old married woman. I am trying to get pregnant. In dec I got my periods on 3rd, in January on 6th in february on 12 and in march on 21st. What are the fertile period during which we can make relation to get pregnant.
Have pain in my back so much during mensuration period what to do to reduce it? Is it right to take medicines during this?
Hi, I'm 23 years old and 5 month pregnant. Sometimes I feel pain at lower side of stomach and white discharge is also happening. What is the reason? One more question, is miscarriage without bleeding or any symptoms is possible? kindly reply soon. Thank you.
Dr. every day 1 time I am eating curd rice .is it good or? Please tell me and I love drink milk i'm 43 kg now and 23 years old is it correct .weight and i'm 4.9 height too small. Can I become tall or not every my brother is 18 he is 5 .5 then why i'm 4.9.
It's been 3 to 4 days after having unprotected sex and now her periods has not yet arrived is unwanted 72 safe to take ?what can she do please suggest.
Good afternoon l'm trying to get pregnant since 4 years. I have pcos so have to undergo laparoscopy last year. Every month we try but not successful went to many doctors .Please advice me
I am going to have engagement with this girl, she's 20 age, height 5 ft 3 in, weight: 40 kg (according to me very underweight) and she is very thin, she has painful menstrual cramps. My parents say that her health will improve after marriage. I just don't get it. How will her health improve fortunately after marriage only. I don't get it. Also will her painful cramps become less painful...
History and diversity of apples is not the only thing to celebrate. Apples also can be credited with delivering an amazing number of health benefits, such as:
1. Fighting bad breath. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
2. Preventing asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers often have low levels of antioxidants. Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments). Both are antioxidant. One study found that vitamin C supplements helped protect against exercise-induced asthma.
3. Reducing the risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke. Researchers concluded that the results suggest the intake of apples is related to a decreased risk of thrombotic stroke.
4. Preventing constipation. Fresh apples are high in fiber, which adds bulk to the stool. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, or roughage.
5. Combating fatigue. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content in apples counter the free radicals leading to oxidative stress, which has been linked to fatigue.
6. Reducing the risk of diabetes. The phytonutrients (beneficial substances found in various plants) in apples help regulate blood sugar.These compounds help prevent spikes in blood sugar in a variety of ways: by inhibiting enzymes involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars; by stimulating pancreatic cells to produce insulin; by decreasing the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream.
I had sex with my gf after 1 day from her period. After 2 days she took an unwanted 72. There is any chance for her to getting pregnant.
Laparoscopy, also known as keyhole surgery, is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
1. The problems that laparoscopy addresses
Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
2. The duration of your stay in hospital
Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
3. The preparation required pre-surgery
If you are going to have a laparoscopic surgery soon, ensure that you inform your doctor if you are taking any blood-thinners like aspirin or if you are allergic to any medications like anaesthesia. Moreover, let the doctor know if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. After giving all this information to the doctor, strictly follow all the instructions he/she gives you. Also, make sure that someone is available to drop you home after the surgery as you might be too weak or in too much pain to go back home by yourself.
4. Pain management post surgery
Laparoscopy is generally followed by a sore feeling around the cuts as well as shoulder pain. If the pain is unbearable you can ask for medication from your doctor or consider common analgesics. Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.
5. Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks
For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.