Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C P Manwani
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. C P ManwaniYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my ankle. There is no swelling, no and other injury and I have a lot of pain inside my ankle. What should I do to cure it?
No one set of exercises is ideal for everyone’s back, but some general rules do apply.
Don't: perform repetitive physical activities the same way every time.
Do: vary how you do things like carrying a heavy bag (regularly alternating shoulders changes the load on your spine).
Don't: bend and lift.
Do: squat with your back straight, chest up. This takes pressure off your spine and helps avoid pushing out low-back disks.
Don't: sit—or stand—all the time.
Do: move around or take a walk at least once an hour.
Don't:neglect your core.
Do: strengthen key muscles that support your back: the multifidus, which runs along the spine, and the transversus abdominis, which wraps around your abdomen. Planks are great core boosters.
Don't: move in ways that feel wrong.
Do: avoid twisting and lifting at the same time, and ask for help with heavy or awkward objects. In general, listen to the voice in your head that says I shouldn't be doing this. You know your back best!
I' am 38 years old I' m suffering right leg swelling and vein pain my height is 5. 6 weight 88 what can I do ?
Good morning sir, My sister is getting joint pain from last one month with heavy and, the pain killer tablet work only 5 to 6 hours. Could give me suggestion what to do for her sir.
Since I am a sales promoter of a mobile company, I need to stand maximum time and because of that I am suffering from back pain. What remedies I need to take to avoid suchbpain?
I have problem in my legs bone some time it pain specifically front side of leg below the knees. What should I do? Please reply me as soon as possible.
Form past two to three days I am feeling too tired and there is continuous pain in my calf. Suggest some tips to get rid of this problem.
Hello doctor I am a 23 years old female. Suddenly I am experiencing pain in my left upper thigh joint (where the the leg bends). What can be the reason? Is it serious? Also from few days left knee pain while getting up after sitting for long.
Hello sir, I am suffering from back pain. Can't sleep well. If lift some weight in a day. Next 2 days I can't do anything. I am already tried ayurveda.
If your kid is affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), it is important for you to know about the best ways of dealing with the condition. Muscular dystrophy consists of group of diseases, which result in the weakening of muscles along with reduced flexibility. DMD accounts for being the most common type of muscular dystrophy. It occurs because of flaws in the gene, which controls how your body keeps the muscles healthy. This disease affects boys and the symptoms start appearing from early childhood.
There is no specific treatment for DMD. However, there are several ways, including medicines and therapy, to deal with the symptoms and to protect the muscles.
- Several steroids such as prednisone help in slowing down muscle damage. Children taking this medicine are able to walk for two to five years longer than they would usually do. Lung and heart functions are also improved.
- DMD leads to heart problems and hence, you should take your child to a heart doctor for regular checkups until the age of 10.
- In some cases, a surgery may be required to fix their shortened muscles, for straightening the spine, or for treating a heart or lung problem.
Taking care of your child
If your child has DMD, it does not mean that he will have to refrain from activities such as school, sports and spending time with friends. By sticking to the right treatment plan, you will be able to make your child active.
- Stand and walk: Being in an upright position will keep your child’s bones strong and the spine straight. You can get your child braces or standing walkers, which will help him in terms of balance and mobility.
- Eat right: Although there is no special diet for DMD, several food items should be taken for preventing problems related to weight. Your child should eat the proper amount of food with a proper balance of nutrients and calories regularly.
- Stay active: You should ensure that your child exercises regularly. Regular stretching exercises help in keeping the muscles and joints limber, which makes him feel better. You can avail the help of a physical therapist for an exercise schedule.
You can look for and join local support groups associated with DMD, as other families living with DMD can be a source of good advice and understanding about life with DMD.