Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. C M PoojariYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 58 years old and very often I am getting nasal snatches(tummulu) on nasal exiting for non-suitable matter like dust allergy, etc, presently I am using citrigin tablet. Kindly inform better treatment/medicine for better and permanent cure.
What are the treatments for allergic rhinitis! Can you prescribe some drugs which can cure it if I take it myself.
In case of asthma, what things should be taken care by patient. Normally how long time to recover from asthma.
Does masturbation day after a day cause low immunity power in a human body? I'm facing low immunity power. How can I prevent myself from that type of pleasure like masturbation?
I have 35years have relayed asthma for 10 years I have an medicine please send me tablets thank you.
I have allergies from dust I take aerocart pump inhaler at night everyday but this is not a permanent solution so please tell me but could I do I could also loss my weight and my confidence.
My sister faces the astmaa in after 4 years. And take medicine properly. BT she not feel good. please suggest that. She feel better.
I am 24 years old. And currently I am travelling alot in Delhi. It is also very polluted. I fear that I will be caught up by asthma problem. What to do to protect yourself from asthma and other respiratory disease?
I am facing difficulties while breathing these days. What should I do? I guess it is because of the chest congestion and some sort of allergies.
I had dust mite allergy past 2 month ago. I didn't get complete sleep at night sometimes. I wakeup at midnight to take my inhaler. What should I do doctor?
I am 25 years female. I have breathing problem. But I don't have asthma problem. I have cold and dust allergy. I use seroflo inhaler 250. But I don't feel that my problem has gonE. Should I change my inhaler? Is there Ayurveda have any solution for these problem.
I have an allergy from egg. If I eat it, I get vomit. It happens with all egg products e. G cake, pastry, omelet, cookies etc Please help if I can get rid of it.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.