Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. C M PoojariYour feedback matters!
How to increase immunity level because every time I am sleeping in morning in afternoon what should I do.
Which inhaler is safe during pregnancy for asthma. I'm using symbicort turbinhaler is it safe. Please suggest some alternative. Symbicort I use one dose in 2-3 days.
I have asthma problem. My heartbeat is breathing fast. I am getting difficulties while walking. after eceey 2 minutes I need to wait and take some rest and continue to walking. But its not happening all dayz its happen once in a 2 month.
I am too energetic to dust. If I subject to a little bit dusty atmosphere then I will start sneezing a number of times likely more than ten. Its irritation also last there for hours. Sometimes it might be change to a headache. My mother also having this same problem. Please suggest a remedy.
Bronchiectasis and fibrosis of the lungs. Reduced oxygenation of the tissues. Out of breath and copious phlegm. Cure from homeopathy please.
I was suffering from irregular illness when I contacted doctor he said after seeing eisonophills rate high and said I have dust allergy? Is it true.
I got biten by a street dog approximately 40 days ago, I took a shot of rabipur after few hours of the bite after that I have not taken any shot. Its been 40 days now and I suffered for common cold for two days and now I am suffering from cough. Am I infected by rabies? Can I start taking shot again, will it help? Please help me with some advices.
Hi, I am having a running nose issue. Water like liquid always flows from my nose. When I consulted a doctor he told that I am having dust ellergy. But after taking medicine its not cured what to do. It get very irritating.
I am sufferring from allergic brochitis.I am interested in sports.But when i played for long time i am getting breathing problem.Is it safe to me to participate in running?
I have a asthma. How to recover from asthma. And I am very weak. And. So many times I was affected bye fever and cold.
Hello sir, I am 29 years old I have Allergic problem, In a small cold conditional or Dust conditional I am suffering Allergic problem. Like whenever I face it that time happen 150 - 200 sneezing And whole day it's going on. So what's your suggestion? I want relaxation from it for forever.
Hey I am 22 male and I am suffering from allergy like running nose, sneezing, headache from 3 years and my problem day by day increase. I think my allergy level too much high. please tell me what should I do.
I am 17 years old. I am male. I am facing with severe asthma (aasma. I can not breathe properly. So please give me the valuable suggestion for my problem.
Asthma is a condition characterized by inflammation of the airways which impairs the circulation of air from the lungs. The inflamed airways are very susceptible to various allergens thus increasing your risk of allergies. It also causes a hissing sound while breathing, breathing complications and coughing. Homeopathic remedies are effective in treating asthma as they do not have any side effects. These treatments assist in maintaining the balance of the immune system.
The various homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Natrumsulphuricum: One of the most common treatments for asthma, it is very effective in treating asthma in children. It is also effective in treating asthma that is inherited and aggravated in humid conditions.
- Arsenic album: This treatment is used to treat asthma in both chronic and acute phase. It is prescribed when the asthma attacks occur frequently during the night, resulting in suffocation. It is very useful in treating patients who are affected by asthma and fall sick during cold weather.
- Sambucus: It is very effective in treating asthma in children who are chronically afflicted with it. It can cause dryness of the skin and may also result in burning sensations.
- Kali bichrome: This is another remedy for treating symptoms of asthma that are very frequent at night. It helps in relieving symptoms of chest congestion as it thins the mucus.
- Nux vomica: If you are suffering from asthma along with symptoms of indigestion, then this treatment can be beneficial. It brings relief if you are suffering from breathing problems due to indigestion.
- Carbo veg: Carbo veg is recommended in cases where there is excess irritation in the abdomen due to gas. It is also very useful in treating symptoms of asthma in the elderly. It is prescribed in cases of acute asthma attacks.