Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C. M. Hattangadi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C. M. HattangadiYour feedback matters!
Sir my sugar and bp levels are almost normal though im a mild diabetic. But I get profous intermittent sweat on my shoulders and back. What is it related to.
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor, I have a one problem in my body from the birth. That is my palm and feet is always continuously sweating. Its very very irritating to me. Please give some suggestions to cure that.
I am suffering from frequent sneezing (rihints) since last two year, have taken Ayurveda and homeopathy medicine, can you suggest some home remedy to get rid from this.
One of the deal-killers with potential partners - and one of the bigger complaints from many men's current partners - is the presence of a persistent and unpleasant penis odor. Few things put a damper on a romantic mood faster than a stench wafting upward from a guy's manhood. No matter how skilled he is with his instrument, or how otherwise impressive that manhood may be, penis odor is a huge turn-off. Practicing better and more targeted penis care can go a long way to addressing this issue - and is a much better idea than using cologne to try to cover up the aroma.
The cologne connection
- On the surface, it seems to make sense to use cologne to keep unwanted penis odor at bay. After all, many men dab a little cologne on their neck, chest, armpits or elsewhere in order to make themselves smell more appealing to a lover. Why not use it on the penis? For a couple of good reasons, actually.
- First, as a lot of men have discovered too late, most cologne is not a penis' best friend. Splash a little on to the member, and within a few seconds most men will be yelping in pain. Cologne (like aftershave) tends to create a burning sensation in the penis which can be quite intense.
- That's because cologne, in addition to water and scents, contains alcohol - denatured alcohol, to be precise. It's a necessary ingredient because it takes the other components in cologne, breaks them down and then holds them together in a mixed state. Also, as alcohol evaporates, it spreads the scents in the cologne out into the air.
- Unfortunately, the alcohol also irritates the penis skin, which is more sensitive than skin on other parts of the body. And often the other elements in the cologne which produce scent provide further irritation.
- Treating better than masking
- The second reason to avoid cologne is that all it does is mask the unwanted penis odor - it doesn't actually make the odor go away. And in the long run, a man is much better off taking steps to help actually fight the stench.
What kind of steps? The following usually help a great deal.
- Simply wash. Too often, penis odor is a result of just not paying enough attention to penile hygiene. Odor can develop very quickly, especially during the summer months or at any time when a man is physically active. It's crucial that the penis be thoroughly washed regularly. Be careful to use soaps that are mild rather than chemical-laden, as they can dry out the skin or cause rashing or other irritation. And when the penis skin is dry or irritated, it often holds on to odor more readily.
- Consider a shave. Manscaping - either shaving pubic hair to the skin or simply cropping it down to a shorter length - can reduce sweat and sweat retention, helping to reduce aromas.
- Have a good airing. Letting the penis hang free in the open air can be a big help in dispensing with odors. Men who live alone - or with understanding roommates - may want to walk around their home nude. Those without that option may still find that sleeping in the buff can be a big help.
- Apply an appropriate crème. One good way to fight penis odor without cologne is to daily apply a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best bet is to select a crème that includes vitamin A among its ingredients. Also called retinol, vitamin A is blessed with antibacterial properties that target many of the bacteria that can create a damaging penis odor situation. Since keeping penis skin healthy also helps fight odor, the chosen crème should include heavy duty moisturizing ingredients (such as Shea butter and vitamin E) and an antioxidant (such as alpha lipoic acid) to keep away free radicals.