Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C.K PandeyYour feedback matters!
Respected sir I am 30 years old. Non smoker, no drinking habits, no other bad habits. Maried and one kid, 2 years kid. Working in national insurance, administration work. I donnt have any work pressure, work tensions in office. Very happy with my family. I dont have any tensions in my house or at my home. Bp 130/80, cholestrol i. E triglycerides is littile high. My main problem are as follows, I am frequently getting left side chest pain. Left side upper back pain. Some times full back pain. Heard ache and ear pain also comes some times. But chest and upper back is continous. I also feel leg weekness, and light weight when I am walking, some time sleeping. I feel very dull and not able to concentrate on my work fully. Some times burning sensation in my chest and stomach, mainly I feel very uncomfortable in my throat. After eating I feel very heavyness in my left side of chest and stomach. With tis chest and upper back pain, my left hand also paining. I am not able to understand what the problem exactly. From past one and half yearsi am suffering. I went to many doctors and underwent almost all test lice, ecg, tmt, echo, ct angiogram heart recently, ct chest, mri brain, mri clevical spine, all types of blood tests etc. Only diagnised is high tryglicerides aroun 403. All the other tests are normal. I am not able to sleep nights, I am getting sweating, feeling fast or slow heart beat, breathing problem while I am sleeping. After srtuglling for three to four hours I am able to sleep. Kindly help me what are the tests I should undergo, what are the precautions I have to take, what should I do to overcome this.
Hello doctor, I never had any heart problems in my entire life. But before some months my closet friend passed away by heart attack and he was smoker. I was very depressed because of that and few days later I was very disturbed & depressed because some personal issues and I was thinking about that friend it was like phobia I also smoked too much cigarettes on that day suddenly my heart started beating abnormally and I started feeling abnormal. Doctors scanned my heart and they found WPW syndrome so some doctors advised me to operate and some suggested to avoid surgery because it was symptomatic. What is your opinion. Thanking you.
I am a bp patient and taking bp medicine and my LDL level is 129.8 HDL is within range. So should I start cholesterol medicine?
I sometimes got vibration in my heart and body and I have remembering problem too. What should I do?
Hello sir. From last one year I have heart palpitation problem. Yesterday my heartbeats gone very slow for 30 seconds I feel like one side heart not work. And feel pressure in heart and stomach. ECG shows first degree heart block and Left ventricular hypertrophy and sinus reathem. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile ,tmt and holter monitoring are normal. So what I do? And can it may be serious? And witch medicine I will take that time? Thanks please reply one I'm very upset. I'm a student.
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart disease?
Which medicine should I take for my chest and back pain. Or would you recommend me doing some exercises for back and chest.
I am 61 years male. Some times while I go for sleep in the evening at around 11'Clock I feel some sort of suffocation (Breathibg problem) I am not obese my height is 164 cms weight is 78 Kgsprevious heart checkup in March 2012 every declared normal.
Hi, I'm 30 years old and live in Bangalore. Currently suffering with nasal allergy sensitive to dust and pollution. I'm commuting with a pollution mask with 2.5 micron protection. However place where I live is surrounded with constructions and so, I believe I'm breathing dust during my stay in home. After every nap or sleep, I'm getting around 10 intensive sneezes and most of the time an itching feel stay in nose. As this happening since more than two weeks, my nose become flaky. I'm wondering how should I get be treated for a long term solution. Not sure which specialist I should meet? Please advice me. I had treatment for myofascial chest pain and nasal allergy six months back.
I am suffering from hypertension and under medication called Aten 50 daily once in morning. I check my BP regularly and same in normal range varies from 110/75-130/85 max. Though sometimes I feel chest pain mostly in evening after moderate exercise I.e jogging and cycling. But even in pain my BP is normal, pls suggest how to cure it?
Let's understand the function of our heart and how to keep it healthy! Our heart is a muscular organ, located just behind and slightly left of the breast bone. It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system.
The heart has four chambers:
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle receives blood from the right atrium and pumps it to the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle (the strongest chamber) pumps oxygen rich blood to the rest of the body. The left ventricle’s vigorous contractions create our blood pressure. The foods you eat, the amount of activity you do as well as your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart along with many other tissues that make up your cardiovascular system. Unhealthy eating habits can lead to various Heart Disorders.
Let’s look at the ways to keep it healthy!
- Healthy mind healthy body, so it is important that you take peaceful 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself out of stress, involve yourself in regular some stress buster activities.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure.
- Cut your saturated fat intake and make an effort to check the ingredients of your intake. Too much of bad cholesterol can clog the heart and arteries with dangerous plaque.
- Keep a control on your blood sugar level.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, if you're doing nothing, do something and if you're doing something, do extra.
- Eat more fruit and less fruit juice.
- Control obesity and keep your body mass index(BMI) in controlled level to be fit.
- Quit smoking as soon as you can and get yourself into having something else that you like at regular intervals, which is healthy.
- Cut your calorie intake and cut your sugar sweetened soda and keep check on all your sweet temptations.
- Eat lot of Seafood.
- Find ways to keep yourself happy and out of worries, be with lively people.
- Breathe slowly and deeply for a few minutes a day.
- Get yourself into Yoga.
- Keep a regular check of your hearth health under your doctor’s guidance.
Leave aside all your worries! Have a Healthy Heart and a Healthy Life!