Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C H MethaYour feedback matters!
My 3.3 Years Son remains constipated. He does not passes stool daily. Though we offer him dalia, papaya and fruits, less milk with high sugar. On daily basis but he resist to pass stool or even sit on his potty seat. He sits there plays and get down. Because of which he is low on appetite and remains full most of the time without eating. Please advise how to deal with this? We started giving him loose syrup also 5ml twice daily still it is difficult to make him sit and concentrate to discharge stool. Dnt want to put him on too much medicine for this. Can anyone help on this please or this is a normal stage for toddlers?
I have a small brother age 1year he is having fever for last 3 months when medicine given fever goes out. But again come after 3or4 hours when fever goes out the baby becomes normal what are the reason. What should I do
A newly born baby an mom breast milk production is so low how to get milk in breast to feed newly born baby.
My daughter is about 15 days older nd she suffer from cold nd cough. I am also pharmacist nd have personal medical shop. What medication we do. Is sinarest oral drop or tusq-p drop is beneficial with nasoclear drop? Please prescribe medication for it.
My baby have 7 month old and today he have some red spot on her body also she very lazy now a days. Before 10 she had fever and cold.
I am a mother of an 11 month old baby. My LMP was 19 march it got over on 21 march. I have had an I-pill on 23 march. However, on 30 march I have my menses again. Is it normal or should I go for further consultation?
My 8 months daughter always catches cold and cough. My concern is how long shall I keep her on over the counter medication. Please suggest few immune boosting food for her and I don't want to continue to give her cough syrup every alternate or after few days.
My 3.5 months old baby girl was born normally with a weight of 3 kgs. What should be her ideal weight by now. And how much should be her weight at 4 months.
I gave birth a baby boy on 20th March 2016. After 7-8 days, he starts breast feeding. Now, for last 3-4 days, my nipples are paining and there are scratches and scuff. Kindly advise.
Tell about 10 weeks immunization schedule of child. If pain persist after the process what medicine I will try.
My child 7 month old Suffering from cough and cold Ascoril LS plus good for him? As suggested by doctor.
My daughter (7 years) is suffering from adenoids. We found this problem in the age of 3-4 years and suggested to wait for another two years. She had no problem during these 2 years. From last month onwards she was suffering from ear pain and now doctor says to go for surgery. Request you to kindly suggest is there a remedy without surgery or still shall we wait for some years?
My 20 month old boy baby often gets runny nose cold dry cough and persists for nearly 18 days. While the symptoms of cold cough starts he gets fever and after giving p125 3 ml the fever cures but the cough persists for more than a week and gradually decreases I have heard the babies do not need medication for cold and cough Please let me know is this Normal whether he needs medications what type of home remedies can I follow to cure whenever he gets illness.
My sister's baby got aborted at 5 month because of lethal cardiac anomaly. Baby had large vsd ,ventricular hypoplasia, pulmonary atresia, common trunk and overriding. She is fearing is it because of them (parents. Is their any factor in the parents that effects even the next baby? Will it affect in the future?
My brother 0f 11 years old, had an infection in mouth and his right side cheek got swollen and have pain. I too have faced this problem once. Suggest some tablets. Please respond immediately.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.