Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C. H. ColacoYour feedback matters!
He is 8 year old, he was complaining about headache since last 10 days, so I took appointment with child neurologist, he suggested MRI .One point is mentioned in the report that- MILD INFLAMMATORY MUCOSAL THICKENING IS DETECTED IN RIGHT MAXILLARY SINUS, I would like to know about this . Thanks.
I am 24 years male. I am suffering from nausea, acidity, bloating, fatigue, pain in stomach (sometimes not regular) since 6 months. I consulted so many doctors then they advice me take a pantocid l. I taken this medicine around 3 months but no improvement I see. So sr what can I do In endoscopy report doctors find small hiatus hernia.
I frequently suffer from cough related problem. I also have gastric problems too. I need a solution for my problem. Could you help me out.
How much time will it take to cure from severe erectile dysfunction? What all medicines and exercises should one take for the same?
I have a severe migraine problem and the duration of the pain 15 to 20 days. Though I have consulted a doctor at chennai the doctor gave me six month course of tablet and a pain relief tablet Naxdom 500 in 2014 but recently it is not working .what should I do to which Dr. Should I consult.
I had a wound in my leg while playing cricket, it happens yesterday but its still remains swollen, is there are any tips to reduce them,
I am 20 years old boy ,with height 5.9 feet & weight 64.3 kgs .I am aiming at muscle building and fat loss . Please suggest a vegetarian diet that can provide 162 grams of protein daily .
I am a medical student and vaccinated for hepatitis B years back. In the screening I came positive for hepatitis b surface antigen. How is it possible when I am vaccinated.
I am jogging 45 minutes without any break and after that I am doing 18 minutes abdominal workout. I am taking break weekly Sunday and Monday. Now one week over. Is it possible to get six pack abs in four months?
Hello I have creatinine level 1.5. Please suggest foods and fruits for controlling the creatinine levels and making the functioning of kidneys normal. Please reply soon. Thank you.
Hi, This is maahi, I have some information by I don't satisfied, I want to know in detail about malaria.
Intestinal obstruction - I have all of the symptoms of an intestinal obstruction except I can pass stool.
I am getting some kind of pain in the right side of my chest after completing my lunch. It carried on about 2 hour and then I got automatically relief from that. But It is notice when I take food for the second time. So Anybody can suggest me anything why is this happening. Or is it any symptoms of anything any big incident. Kindly help me please Thanking you
Namaskar sir. Im 23 years old .height 57. Weight 63. I have digestive problem .so im using digestive enzymes syrup. I want to build my body .so im going to gym .i want to use protein. Its any problem to both use plzz tell me.
My name is pavan my age is 23 unmarried I have Masturbation habit sperm is releasing out with in seconds. And getting more sexual tension. While talking about this with girls I am getting sexual tension and going into my room and doing Masturbation after releasing of sperm first time my mood is going out and my penis is also bending and not cooperating to do Masturbation r sex for second time. So please help meeee.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.