Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Integrated Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Integrated Medicine Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Integrated Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. C C NairYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from high fever and rough cough so I have to get solution to recover but how I get recover?
It's been two years of getting married. Now I want to have a baby but I am unable to conceive just because I usually face irregular periods and unusual vaginal discharge, painful intercourse. Besides these I did lots of test i.e thyroid test, urine test, blood test. All test are normal. Doctors still couldn't find the exact problem of mine Health. Please doctor suggest me should I test my fallopian tube blockage once or not? If yes than how should I start my treatment of fallopian tube first. What should I do first .what else treatment should I do including fallopian tube test? Please suggest doc .waiting for your positive response.
Since last night I am suffering from cough, cold and fever. I do a chest x-ray. And result is infection in lungs. What can I do? Please give me some tips.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. Weight 60kg. I am trying from past 2 years but no luck. I always have a 28 days cycle. My Amh is low >0.30. I have been told for IVF with donor egg. I have finally made up my mind for it. Please let me know what all I should keep in mind before going for it. My Hysteroscopy is already done 2 months before which had a small polyp which is removed. I wanted to know is this process very painful or do I have to be on lot of drugs can I resume my normal activities. If I have a donor will the child be like me or completely like the donor. Kindly reply Thanks.
What are the precautions taken for making normal delivery after first delivery as sisserian or other?
Hello doctor gud morning. Ultra sound pelvis report. Uterus: appears bulky measuring 9.1 × 7.0 × 6.7cm, anteverted. Poorly differentiated myometrial and endometrial echoes. Heterogeneous coarse myometrial echoes noted. Areas of hypoechoic foci noted diffusely within the myometrium - possibly representing cystic degeneration. Visualised endometrium measures ~ 4 - 5mm. Seedling fibroids noted in posterior wall. Ovaries: right ovary not clearly visualised? H/o surgery done. Left ovary appears enlarged in size, measures ~ 4.5 × 3.9 cm. Multiple follicular cysts of varying sizes noted within. Largest measuring ~ 2.7 ×2.1 cm. A small tubular structure measuring ~ 2.1 × 1.8 cm noted adjacent to left ovary? Hydrosalpinx? Paraovarian cyst. POD: no free fluid in POD. No adnexal mass lesion seen. Bladder: Normal in contour. No intraluminal echoes seen. IMPRESSION: features of Adenomyosis Suggested MRI Pelvis / clinical correlation. My question s still she didn't having child. If it is possible to conceive to take any treatment. Which treatment she will take to conceive. Pls tel me doctor.
My Wife is 24 Years Old. She is 5.4" Inches Height and her weight is 80 Kgs. We are planning for Baby from the Year 2011 December we married. When We Consult Doctor they asked her to reduce weight. My Question is Some Fat ladies giving birth to babies with out issue. Why Can't Wife? She is having thyroid previously but it is normal now and PCOD Problem. Thank You.
I am having sex from past 2 days. We desperately want a baby. I feel that I have a problem of premature ejaculation so initially when I was having sex last month I used to ejaculate outside vagina. Is their any condition as to how deep into vagina should my sperms enter in order to get her pregnant.Please tell.
Hi doctor in trying to conceive this month, my last day of the period was on 10.3. 16. We had intercourse 4 times on every alternative day, I'm getting stomach pain from last 3 days. Is it related to pregnancy. Should we continue intercourse.
My wife aged 24 years has had blighted ovum twice in the last 7-8 months. Does this reduce her chances of conceiving and can medicines help in such a scenerio for future pregnancy to be normal. Please advice.
Sir. I am addicted to smoke too much. And Now I am suffering from cold and cough ver much. .so sir what can I do now?
I'm 36 year old mai 2nd baby chahti hu hum 5 saal se try kar rahe hai par conceive nhi ho rha doctor saare test karva chuke hai bus unhone last test h s g karne ko bola hai kya us test k baad mai conceive kar paogi please btaye.
I want to marry a girl who comes in my family relation. In a word she is my 3rd cousin. Is it risky to marry her. Will it effect the future generations genetically or physically?
I had cough with chest cold and had fever 102c for two days. I took medicine from general practitioner now I am fine but I haven't get rid of cough yet and feeling week. Please help.
It all started with dry cough. After 1week I had wet cough. I am having cough since past three weeks. I had consulted a doctor . She prescribed me grilinctus cough syrup and relent tablets. After taking those medicines i experienced restlessness nausea and my head used to spin. Hence i stopped taking those medicines.Currently since last three days my head is paining constantly and I feel weak. My head pains more every time I cough. Please help me
Hi me and my wife trying for children for last 3 years and no result as on date. We have met the doctor an year back and undergone sperm test for me and similar test for her and both tests were positive. Please help the best process. Also for your kind information, I do not have neither smoking or drinking habits, My age.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.