Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Integrated Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Integrated Medicine Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Integrated Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. C C NairYour feedback matters!
My one year baby is not eating anything these days. He only loves to drink water. Even he don't like milk, very low quantity of milk he take. Normally he ate everything. I think it's all due to this summer season. Still m worried about his health. What should I do? What should I offer him to eat that he will like.
Hi kindly give advice to remove my abdominal fat send me an exercise that can remove my abdominal fat.
I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 98 kilos. Sometimes when I go cycling or play football, all my muscles cramp up. Is this because of low water intake? What is the ideal weight for my height?
Sir, Am 40years old male and have high BP (ie 185/115), from last 3 to 4 years and am taken medicine daily for this. Now reduced around 150/105 average. Also past 4 to 5 days am affected with neck and both shoulder pain. This symptom are related to BP and what should I do?. By Manoj, Coimbatore. India.
I am 30 year old male, I have 10% of white hair since 10 years. My beard hairs was completely black till 3 years back. Within just 3 year my beard hairs turns almost 50% white. This may be genetic problem as my father's hair turned white in 30 years. My work is also full of mental stress, I have unwanted hairs on body and now my body hairs also started turning grey rapidly. I rarely take outside food, I take fruit juices, vegetables on daily basis still no success, please help me
I am syed from Hyderabad 28 yers old some white hair in my beard I wnt to remove white hair from beard permanent thank you.
My office colleague is coming from USA and he forgot to bring his regular medicine, Levothyroxine 112 mcg. What is the equivalent in India ? Please help, urgent need.
I am a diabetic since 5 years, taking alopathic medicines, my body is not responding to english medicines ,so want to stop , what about in Ayurveda is it is possible to cure my dieses completly?
I have back pain sometime urination is fast sometimes normal nd than I'm afraid with kidney problem but 6 month ago creatine .other test is normal what can I do Dr.
I have mucous discharge when I go to nature call and I feel like going again and again sometimes I also see plugs of mucous when I defecate and I also have little itching.
I am 38 years old woman. I am suffering from cavity very badly and also I have a side neck and head pain, what should I do.
Hi I work in a MNC were I need to sit in front of system for more than 8-9hrs and work in system bcoz of this my back & neck pain have started and from a week even gets head ache so wats d reason behind this I try my best to spend 5 to 10 min every 2 hours but still suffering.
When am I over active i.e. Working standing for 1-2 hours I get moving / imbalance feeling. On days I am not active (this doesn't happen is it related to low bp. Got it checked by doc. But came normal. Home test shows around 110-99/66. Can it be possible that it is due to inner ear. What symptoms should I notice to understand the reason for this problem.
I have a problem of chest pain and this pain is from past 2weeks so I consulted doctor for this but I was of no use guide me.
I am 20 years old and from last 2 to 3 years my hairs started becoming white. What is the reason behind it? Is there any solution for this? Is there any way to stop it or can convert those white hairs back into the original color.
My problem is about fat loosing I want to lose my as earlier would you tell me what I can do for it I assure that you will help me to sort out this problem.
I am 34 years old suffering from diabities, 167befor food 225 after food. I heard that I cannot get rid of diabities and I can just control. Is it true. What r the medicine I cane take to get it resolved permanently. Currently am taking congent db+ (ayurvedic tablets) please advise
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.