Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C.A.KamatYour feedback matters!
For skin whitening is it better to take chemical peeling and revlite or glutathione injection please help me.
I am feeling mysterious diffuse pain and discomfort in mine left breast. Nothing positive on investigations and test. All of a sudden this diffuse pain and discomfort troubles me alot. Few say. At the age of 45 setting of breast may be the cause. Or perimenopause symptoms. But really. The pain and discomfort I feel and face. Is unbearable. At that time it seems. As if I am not even able to breath properly. What can be the reason. How to get rid of this trouble or got it treated.
Can I use topinate cream tube for tinea in my under arms since last 1 year, wise opinion is required.
Hi, I am 27 year old boy. I was very fare till the age of 20 but since last 7 year I have noticed that my complexion is Wheaties now. What should I do gain my fair complexion back?
I am 23 years old male. I get rash and swollen stretch marks on my inner thighs. I used fungus removal cream and powder occasionally but it still occurs when I jog. What should I do.
I am 21 years old male. My skin is tanning day by day. Please suggest some home made remedy to get my skin tone back as I hav my cousins wedding coming up soon.
Hello, doc.i love swimming but just after two or three days my skin gets dark n my face suffer most. Whole body gets tanned while I apply waterproof sunscreen. N pigments hits my face badly.
I am 52 year male, prostate problem, using dutas-t medicine daily one. Please let me know how many days I have to use the dosage. Urination was a little bit slow and was better after usage of above medicine, are there any better medicines exists. Or advise if homeo or ayurveda is better.
I am. 21 year old and I m suffering skin prob prob is white spots in my all body so please tell what I do.
I have skin disease at buttocks since year ago. I tried skin creams like clobeta GM but it didn't worked. Sometime it heals very good but in short time it appears. Can you suggest me cream or any medicine with more power?
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment.
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
6. Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi sir, I'm 16 years old. My problem is that, my face is filled with more than 10 pimples. I've Dandruff on my head. My skin type is oily. And it'd made dark spots and shades all over my face. Sir, What could be the reason for this problem? How to get relief from these problems. Sir, please help me.
Normal skin contains cells called melanocytes. These cells produce melanin, the substance that gives skin its color.
Skin with too much melanin is called hyperpigmented skin.
Skin with too little melanin is called hypopigmented skin.
Pale skin areas are due to too little melanin or underactive melanocytes. Darker areas of skin (or an area that tans more easily) occurs when you have more melanin or overactive melanocytes.
Bronzing of the skin may sometimes be mistaken for a suntan. This skin discoloration often develops slowly, starting at the elbows, knuckles, and knees and spreading from there. Bronzing may also be seen on the soles of the feet and the palms of the hands. The bronze color can range from light to dark (in fair-skinned people) with the degree of darkness due to the underlying cause.
Causes of hyperpigmentation include:
- Skin inflammation (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
- Use of certain drugs (such as minocycline and birth control pills)
- Endocrine diseases
- Sun exposure
Causes of hypopigmentation include: