Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BurkeYour feedback matters!
Sir g mujhe baar baar urine ki problem hoti h aur thoda sa water pine ke baad baar baar jana pdta h plzz help me sir g.
I am 41 yrs old and past two days i am feeling pain while urinating. Colour of urine is white. Three days back I had fever but now the fever has gone. Please suggest tablets or any home made solution.
Hi. My 18 months old baby boy first sonograpy result says there are 2 small stones in the right kidney. After a week another sonography was taken in a diff place and it comes out to be normal, no stones. Please advice. Thank you.
My mother's microalbuminuria of urine is 173.0, RBC OF URINE is 03-04. Haemoglobin is 9.8, hematocrit (HCT) is 29.6, MCH is 25.6 and RDW- CV is 15.6. ESR is 55. She is now taking medicine for high blood pressure, Gastric and for arthritis. She has no sugar problem as well as thyroid problem. Please prescribe the medicine after analyzing her urine and blood report. She is taking medicine for blood pressure Metosartan 25 in the morning and temsan 40 at night. She is taking Medicine for arthritis from last month. Her blood Urea, Creatinine, Uric Acid report is normal.
Dr. I feels pain in back and leg down portion due to continue passing yellow urine and after toilet drops type urine passing, in urine seamen also passes and feel pain. So pls give me a definite way in the direction of treatment.
My prostate size has gone to 146 gms. Urination in the mornings is intermittent. Please suggest some medicine for free flowing urination and reduction in size of Prostate gland. Rajan Tandon.
Why does residual urine happen, making one to relieve the bladder every few minutes This is a problem faced by a 54 year old woman Thanks Malathy.
My mother suffering from urine problem she goes 15 to 20 times in a day so please give me the suggestion how I help her.
I have Polycystic Kidney Disease (it is genetic). My creatinine level is normal so far. Please let me know medication for the same.
From the past 1 hour I don't know what is happening to me I feel like pee is coming but when I go to the toilet a little bit comes it ws after I urinated normally.
I have started running from 2 weeks now I have pain in my leg in lower part called fibula. What is the problem. One information I have stone in kidney.
I have pain on the right side of the stomach. I go for a test and, diagnose that it is kidney STONE. Any medicine available to burn the stone fully out? Size of stone is 5mm.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes immunosuppressive medications life long.
- Prevention of infection: Patient has to take care all the measures to prevent infections as they are more prone to infections.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, HTN etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult a Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.