Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BurcheYour feedback matters!
Hi, since 4 years I am suffering wit urine infection (e-coli) I have changed 8 gynac and 3 urologist but still count of bacteria is not reducing and whenever I have sex it aggravate please help me.
I Have facing urinal problem by doing toilet. Some of day I feel pain in urinal way and continue feeling toilets. I don't have any sugar problem. Please suggest me.
Inbiltily empty balder, frequent urine nation Reports- All blood test normal Urine complete and culture test normal Prostate size normal No urine stricture present Psa test normal Problem- Post voidal urine in usg report 350 ml Uro flow test- very low After urine stricture test doctor advice me antibiotic zanocin 400 mg. While I have taking this antibiotic my urine flow is better for short period. But few days same problem.
My son is3.10 yr old. He is having hydronephrosis by birth. He got cystoscopy. Further how we should take care of treatment/
I would ask about my mother. She is 49 years old. She has stone inside kidney for 5 to 6 years & now it's grows very much day by day & it's 13 MM. But it's silent I min she dn't have pain but when she works too much it has. So what would be best meditation for this?
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.