Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BurcheYour feedback matters!
I am 64 yrs old. Since 8-9 days feeling frequency of 7-8 times urination at night. Further feeling heaviness in breathing while walking.
Hi, I am 60 year old male having 7×3mm stone in left lower ureter. One episode of severe pain. Kindly tell me the treatment?
My Gynaecologist has suggested me to undergo hysteroscopy for examining the uterus? What are its side affects and what is the cost of the procedure?
I am facing very weird situation now. I am getting frequent urination. It is becoming worst whenever I sit in some meeting in officer. I am facing urine related anxiety. It is disturbing my mental situation. Feeling like low. Leaving meeting twice in one hour and urination is also happening. Please suggestions. Do I need check doctor or it is mental thinking.
Doctor. Me bahut Pareshan chal raha hu. Karib 8 se 9 mahine se mujhe urine m jalan ho rahi hai aur badly smell aati hai mere testis m bhi dard hota h kbhi kbhi lekin. Mere sab test ho chuke h, ultrasound, blood test, urine test sab normal h. But doctor me abhi tak thik nhi h.sir please meri madad karo m bahut pareshan hu apni life se.
Hello sir I am suffering from both sides of pain Kidney and mouth smelling and leg pain and hands feat bone weak Iron low what can happen How to treatment.
On 15th day after. Urine test shows weekly positive. What are the scops of pregnancy and what are the other elements I need to check. What must be the minimum result of hcg test that I have always given in the lab and waiting for report.
Age 32, male, weight 77, height 5'7" suffering from urine burning sensation since one month, when the water percentage less in the body.
I want to know is anybody have only one kidney, and if it happens than what is the expected life span of that particular person of having single kidney.
Mujhe kuch month se toilet baar baar aa raha tha mane Dr. Se consult kiya 2 times ultrasound, blood test , urine culture, urine test all are normal mane phir urologist ko dikhaya unhone bataya anxiety ho gya hai Mujhe jab sleep aa jaye tho koi problem nahi hoti morning ma utho phir wahi baar baar toilet jana hamesa toilet mehsus rehna abhi kuch day tak sahi laga ab two days se phir wahi problem , baar baar toilet aana kya mujhe anxiety ho gya hai. Please provide me medicine I thankful to you.
I am 65 year old and Creatinine is now 2.68 what I do now please tell me about my daily diet chart and proper suggestions.
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.