Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bulchandani Santosh Kumar KamalYour feedback matters!
Sir i am from bangalore, i have problem in my leftt eye, so that while seeing through left eye is so much unclear, but my right eye was well and good.
I have severe pain in my body and a burning sensation in my eyes. Please advise me how to cure this?
At morning I am not feeling well. Some shadows appearing in front of eyes. I can not look at brightness. Is it sign of migraine. How it can be treated?
I am 41 years of age my power is 3.50 with .50 cylindrical in right eye and 1.75 with .75 cylindrical in left eye can I go for lasik laser and will it occur in nearsightedness will long sighted ness might return after some time of may be few years. What other complications might appear.
Can squint be treated with eye exercises .plz help sir. Plzzz. What precautions need to be taken. Treatment.
Hello doctor my name is sharad I'm 20 year old I'm facing the problem NY eyes is get red when I sleep please help me.
Sir. My eye aches after studying about half an hour. And it reacts painfully to bright light. What should I do?
How to improve my eye power. Some doctors said you have to wear the glass for all the times it will protect you from increasing the power of eye. I am wearing a glasses almost 1 years. Kindly help me.
I have a eye pain when I am wek up in the morning why it is happening? And please give some suggestion. Thank you,
I have so big problem my eyes b also watching tv so big liken water also time to give me sun best out problem so please help me now.
Mere aankh me dard, check ke Muscle me bohut pain ho rha ulti jaise maan kar rha kya Kru jo thik ho jayegA.
I am having frequent Tingling, burning and vibrating sensation all over the body. No pain is present. Its very frequent and irritating. I too have little pressure or uncomfortness in eyes with Headache (mostly present in whole right portion of head or temples and forehead. I have Cervical Spondylitis. I am 23 years age. What's going on I can't understand. What can it be?
I have corneal problem.In summers my eyes becomes red and tears started flowing .My left eyes cornea is curved more than right. I had done surgery also of my left eye.
An eye stye develops when a specific oil gland at the edge of an eyelid gets infected. A stye looks like a pimple in appearance and may occur either outside or the inside of an eyelid.
Here are several facts you should know about eye styes:
- Pain, redness and tenderness are the first signs: After these symptoms are observed, a small pimple develops in the affected area and swells up the eyes. In some cases, only the immediate area is affected while in other cases, the entire eye gets swollen.
- Styes do not cause problems with vision: Vision is not affected by eye styes much and both near vision and far vision will remain unaffected.
- Staphylococcal bacteria causes an eye stye: This specific bacteria is usually found in the nose which makes it easy to transfer to the eyes when you rub your nose (read more about Allergic Issues of the Nose) and then the eyes.
- Styes are contagious: Every human contains this bacteria in their body, which cause styes and any person of any age can develop an eye stye. Eye styes are contagious in nature and can spread from person to person. You must keep your eyes and hands very clean and must not share pillows, bed sheets or towels.
- Most eye styes heal on their own: Most styes heal on their own within a few days. Applying hot compress for fifteen minutes, three to four times a day, can help you get relief from an eye stye. This process, continued over a long time will cause the stye to rupture, drain and heal on its own.
- Do not pop an eye stye: People have the habit of popping pimples (know more about the Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples) with their fingers, but it is advised not to do that in case of eye styes. You must allow the stye to heal on its own.
A stye occurring inside the eyelid is called an internal hordeolum and might not rupture or heal on its own. This type of stye is serious and requires medical attention, the doctor will surgically open it up and drain it. You will be prescribed antibiotic ointments in case of recurring styes. Pre moistened eyelid cleansing pads can also be used to maintain hygiene and avoid blepharitis.
Eye stye can occur due to other eye issues: Other conditions of the eyes can also cause eye styes. The affected area undergoes frequent watering, light sensitivity gets increased and the person may feel something is stuck in their eye. An eye stye causes infection of the eyelids and affects the entire eye. Although they are not very serious and in most cases heal on their own, proper care, and precautions should be taken for eye styes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.