Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
My knee and ankle is paining from 2 to 3 months and it is a sport injury so what to do in such situations? I will be very thankful to you for your help.
I have small eyes and it seems they are sinking day by day due to which dark circles are visible around my eyes.
Hello doctor I am Mishri I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from diabetes problem so what should I do.
I am 32 years old and I am in the habit of chewing Tobacco blended Gutkha for the last 7 years. My consumption is 30 small packets per day. I trying to leave this habit by gradual reduction but I am unable to leave this habit, as the instinct is more and compelling my feeling to take more Gutkha instead of leaving. Please suggest the available methods so that I can get rid of this habit once for all. Please advise.
I am 21 years old. And am unmarried. I have numbness and a little spasm in my penis and panel soft for 2+ year. It becomes more numb in sitting position on bike, chair, car seat. There is also little pain in nerves beside ass hole. And panel soft is more numb and the color of it is little bit change. I never has had sex. But the problem arise one night when was sleeping. When I was woke up at mid night, I felt low sensation in my penis. I also had MRI the result is. STIR coronal section of sacroiliac joint do not reveal any signal abnormality. Summary - The L4/5 level disc shows mild dessication and subtle diffuse bulg. The thecal sac, bilateral traversing L5 nerve roots, neural foramen and existing nerve roots are normal. And the xray result is- Loss of Lumber lordosis, likely due to muscle spasm. Please give a suggestion what to do.
Hi I'm 73 years old I have been suffering from hand shivering around 2 years it has been increased now I have tried many medicines the doctors say it is like Parkinson's disease what should I do to stop shaking my hands? The I forget thing very often Is there any way to increase my memory?
Hi doctor, I am very slim and my body is undeveolped My age is 24. I want to gain weight, build muscles and gain mass. How to gain mass in body please suggest.
From two to three months I have problem of my hair, my hair is White. And I have hair fall from some month's. What I can do for stopping hair fall?
Hi Sir. Gud Evng. I have a skin issues like psoriasis. Kindly suggest me the best medicine for that. Thank you.
I am 20 year old male suffering from acne problem. I use facewash and 1T zole soap. I drink amount amount of water everyday. Thanks.
My age is 23. My height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. What is the difference between hydrocele and varicocele?
The tooth is made of 3 layers, each with unique characteristics and specific function, the enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the outermost layer of the tooth and gives the tooth it's hard and lustrous appearance. The enamel is thicker on the crown than the root and is the first one to be affected by tooth decay. The only symptom when the enamel is decayed is food lodgment and discoloration.
The dentin is the next layer, which is composed of minute fine tubules leading from the enamel to the living portion of the tooth, which is the pulp. Once decay progresses from the enamel, the dentin is affected, and this leads to sensitivity in the teeth. When the root portion is exposed to the oral environment, because the root is covered by a more delicate substance called cementum, more severe dental sensitivity ensues.
There is a sharp, shooting discomfort through the tooth to specific foods, such as sweet, acidic, or hot or cold foods. The main reasons for tooth sensitivity include:
- Tooth decay, both crown and root caries
- Periodontal disease and gum recession
- Tooth erosion
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Mouth breathing
- Bruxism or night grinding
However, there are some simple ways to manage sensitivity, which can be done regularly at home.
- Toothpaste made for sensitive teeth: Potassium nitrate has been shown to block the tubules and has been included as an active ingredient in toothpastes. These are very effective, and if you are brushing twice, this can be used instead of the regular paste once.
- Brushing: Both the type of toothbrush and the brushing technique can have an impact on sensitivity. Change to softer brushes and learn the ideal way to brush your teeth. A lot of times, rough brushing can lead to erosion and subsequent sensitivity
- Rinsing: Fluoride containing rinses have been proven to reduce sensitivity
- Food habits: Even before sensitivity sets in, being cautious to avoid acidic fruits and juices can help prolong the onset of sensitivity. If possible, consuming these food stuffs should be followed by brushing or at the least a thorough rinsing
- Sealants: If a person is prone to caries (deep pits and fissures, for instance), then it is advisable to get sealants applied on the teeth. This can reduce the instance of wearing of the enamel which then leads to sensitivity
- Mouth guard: If you are a night grinder, then a mouth guard can help curtail this habit and thereby reduce sensitivity.
There you go with how to reduce sensitivity. Try these simple, easy measures and go on to enjoy the sweets or hot or cold foods that you have always craved for.