Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Brijesh B. Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Brijesh B. YadavYour feedback matters!
When it comes to healthy, shiny hair, you get out what you put in. This means that proper nutrition is key for healthy hair.
Hair loss has multiple causes, including bad eating habit, vitamins and mineral deficiency, medications.
Around 40-50% of overall look is depend on hairstyle specially for women.
1. Iron deficiency - low iron levels lead to hair thinning and hair loss problems.
Food rich in iron -dark green leafy vegetables auch as spinach etc, beans, seafood, poultry, red meat etc.
2. Omega 3- omega 3 fatty acids help to promote hair growth. Proper amount of omega-3 in your diet prevents dry, itchy, flaky scalp and is beneficial in reversing hair loss.
Sources of omega 3 -fish, chia seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, peanuts etc.
3. Protein- amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Amino acids are necessary nutrients which strengthen your hair.
Food rich in protein-milk, paneer, tofu, whey protein, beans, nuts, soyabeans, egg whites, meat, chicken, fish etc.
4. Biotin rich food -almonds, nuts, legumes, whole grains, peanut butter etc.
Maintaining the growth of healthy hair.
5. Vitamin c- your body requires vitamin c for iron absorption therefore; you need to add citrus fruits to your die. Orange, lemon etc.
5. Oiling your hair is crucial. Use almond oil, coconut oil or even olive oil once or twice a week works wonders. Massage on the scalp and leave it overnight. Rubbing action heat up scalp area increasing blood circulation. Hence more nutrients traval through blood to scalp.
What to avoid-
- Avoid artificial sweatnets/packed juice,
- Restrict the usage of hair dryers to not more than twice a week.
- Wash your hair before bed. Gel, spray etc.
- Certain steroids can cause hair loss because they raise the levels of hormones that attack the follicles.
Follow above and you will see the big difference.