Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Biten GaribaYour feedback matters!
Hi My name is Namrata and I have a constant pain in my stomach from long time now. When I consult a doctor I was given medicine but after some days it resurfaced. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from cold since childhood. What type of medicine is available to protect me from cold and fever?
Vitamin d3 deficiency has reached epidemic proportions in an urban city like Mumbai. Most of us lead a hectic and stressful life with not much sun exposure. Dark skin individuals do not get as much d3 from the sun as compared to white skin. This leads to a deficiency state. Sun is the only source of vitamin d3 for us . It is manufactured in the skin under the influence of sun rays.
Vitamin d3 is important for many body functions. It is important for the bones, heart, lungs, sugar control, immunity, joints and almost every human function.
If you are deficient in Vitamin d3 this needs urgent attention and redressal. I would invite you to get your Vitamin d3 levels checked and correct the deficiency.
I am holding a Vitamin d3 camp at my clinic in the next few weeks. Please message me for more details about the same.
Dr Hardik Thakker.
Problem with my sperm. I am married. When I masturbate, Sperm comes out with max 1 or 2 drop max times. And sometimes no sperm in masturbation. From early age. But when I enjoy the sex or charged up for a long time before masturbation, then sperm comes with max 10 drops. I am very worried. Is there a cure?
I am 32 years old male. I am having early discharge while having sex with partner. Not able to satisfy my Partner. Please suggest some medicine.
Hi Sir In my childhood days, I eat lot of sugar & sweets. At age of 10, a big worm came out from the anal. After that I hv started reducing intake of sweets. Now a days I hv completely stopped taking sugar. But sometimes if I take sweet even once in a month. I feel small worm biting. Kindly help.
Swelling feet in pregnancy is normal to some extent. This is due to increased water in the body. But if it is very much that is if it comes on the face it needs to be taken care off. Anemia, with high bp, are associated with this.
I am suffering from Pearly Penile papules problem on the bottom of my penis, if there is any type of solution please tell me.
Iam 21years old male and have suffering for headache (heavily) for some times not daily what is the solution.
I'm 21 years old and I am having black waxy inner thighs. Some fungus infection. Its spread a larger area. I'm not able to live with this. Please help me to cure it. Are there any medicine for this. Please help me.
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.