Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Biswanath Gouda
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Biswanath GoudaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old lady. I am suffering from black spots like "til" on my face and hands. And my face colour is also uneven. And have open pores problem also. I want a clear face. What should I do? please guide me.
masturbation is the cause of pimple? I masturbate regularly & when I masturbate then, in after 24 hrs I got a pimple. I want solution of this. please help me.
I am worried about my lips. There are dark pigmentations more on ma lower lip. I think I am having this from before only but now am conscious about this. Please help me with this lip non-uniformly getting darker.
Hi, I have turned up to 30 now. And I am a model by profession. My face skin is becoming very loose and wrinkle has started now a days. I do exercise mostly 3 and 4 time in a week. And do not drink and smoke ever. My skin is very sensitive that I can not use even a normal soap because it makes it dry and sometimes scratches start coming out. Please advise how can I make my face skin wrinkle free and tight and soft. Suggest me any fast effective method or medicine.
Sir I have many small black spots on my body whom cause by mosquito eat before 6 months what can I do is it caused by infection or other thing.
I have 5-6 lipoma in my both hands of size 1-1.5 cm each. It growing fast in my body after 1- 2 month. When a new lipoma grows in my body it pains me in nerve attach with lipoma (pain continues for 1-2 days. Please help me and suggest me how to stop growing lipoma and treatment of this problem.
Some of us are born with freckles and some acquire them, mostly due to sun exposure. They are not common on darker skin, but those of us with lighter complexion have to bear the brunt of these brown dot-like blemishes. If you’ve been waiting for information on easy and super-fast ways to get rid of freckles, you’ve just got lucky.
You can use natural lightening methods as well as freckle-removing treatments like lasers to get rid of freckles fast.
Natural lightening methods:
- Lemon juice: This natural bleach can lighten freckles fast. Problem is that lemon juice doesn’t work on freckles caused due to sun exposure as these are darker and more irregularly placed across the skin.
- Sour cream mask: Milk and sour cream are both very effective in combating freckles. Just make a mask and apply on your face and let it soak in. What happens here is that the lactic acid in milk peels away the outer skin on your face, lightening freckles.
- Fruit peels: You can mix fruits and apply on face. This will facilitate the natural acids in fruits to peel the top layer of skin and lighten freckles. Strawberries and kiwi fruit are very effective and so are cucumbers and apricots.
Treatments for removing freckles
- Lightening creams: These are easily available as well as extremely effective against both natural as well as sun induced freckles. Creams with liquorice extract and Aloe work best. Then there are creams with chemicals like hydroquinone and oxybenzone, which are also very effective, though they can sometimes have side effects.
- Microdermabrasion: What microdermabrasion does is that it removes the outer layer of skin through the action of a stream of tiny particles. This reduces the intensity of freckles.
- Chemical peels: These peels remove the top layer of skin and reduce freckles. Skin needs 2-3 days to heal after a chemical peel. Chemical peels are prepared in 3 different strengths:
- Superficial which use alpha or beta hydroxy acids
- Medium which uses trichloroacetic acid to penetrate deep into skin
- Deep peels which use higher concentrations of trichloroacetic acid or phenol to get rid of even more layers of skin.
- Laser treatment: Lasers offer a fast way to get rid of freckles. They work by burning the blood vessels underneath the freckles. This reduces the intensity of freckles and gives skin an even tone. The procedure is safe if done by a dermatologist. It may cause some temporary bruising, swelling and redness.
A good way to stop freckles from marring the prettiness of your skin is to protect yourself from the sun. You can wear sunscreen or cover your skin with long sleeves. Both of these stop the darkening of old freckles or the formation of newer ones.