Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BishakaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years I loses my hair and now I am bald, I want to know what is Ayurveda or any Remedy to get full hair again.
What are the uses of berbiris aquifloum q homeopathic medicine for skin problem please answer me sir.
Since yesterday I am feeling pain in my anus, when I checked I feel like it is a pimple or a boiler inside it. Today the pain has increased and whenever I walk or sit I felt a pain over there, don't know what it is and how to cure it, can anybody help me please!
Acne or pimples is most commonly seen in teenagers and young adults, just around the time the body is undergoing hormonal adjustments. Thus, acne is not simply just a skin problem, but often an indication of internal bodily disturbances. Of course, there are other combinations of aggravating factors at play, like genetics, active sebaceous glands and bacterial organisms that reside within the sebaceous glands. An otherwise easily treatable condition, acne can result in permanent scars if left untreated, often resulting in low self-esteem, social isolation, depression and even suicidal ideation.
- The skin acts as a window to internal disorders and many individuals with acne are found to have internal hormonal problems like polycystic ovary syndromes or insulin resistance syndromes.
- Females can have associated excessive hair on the chin, hair loss on the scalp, weight gain, menstrual abnormalities and infertility.
- Diet does not have a major role in causing acne but cutting down on foods with high sugar content and milk may be useful.
- Certain medications and creams containing steroids can precipitate an outbreak of acne.
- Heavy and greasy cosmetics will aggravate acne.
- Special soaps, face washes, lotions, and so-called unscientific “blood purifiers” are of little help.
- Acne scars are repaired with newer dermatological technologies and techniques.
- Just like with any other medical condition, each individual is different and will require a unique investigation and treatment plan. This is based on many factors like other current medical conditions, climate, age, sex, skin type and variety of acne. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 25 years old female I face acne problem my whole body in starting it covered only my shoulder but 1 year it spread in my whole body and leave black spots. How can remove it.
My skin is dry and slightly oily. Can you suggest any face cream for daily use Which doesn't affect my skin.
Does Suhagra or any other Viagra cause severe skin irritation? If yes what is the remedy? Is it safe to drink after taking Viagra?
Hello Sir I am 16 years old. I am not too fair. How can I get fair colour or brightening skin. There are some moustaches and beard on my face. Sir can you tell me how can I get fair colour by medicines, home remedies, tubes and with other things also. Thank you sir.
I am 17 years old. I am a little fat I weight 80 kg and am not working out lately. I have light and dark patches on my neck which make it look bad. They are recognisable. Idont know what they are (i guess fungal infection or something). I am very concerned as they are noticeable. Help.
Lybrate | Dr. J Narayana Rao speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 26 years old. I got white hair on my chin. Not in head. For that any medication and which natural shampoo I have to use?
How to get fairer look that is free from pimple. Specially free from blackheads on my nose I am 16 years boy.
I am 25 years old I have pimples on my chin and I have oily skin I don't eat fry things. Also suggest me some tablets for fair skin. Thanks in advance.
I have white spots on my face as well as pimples I even consulted a skin specialist but nothing worked. Could you tell me how do I get rod out of this pimples n white spots.
This is a simple yet effective remedy for dark circles. Take half a teaspoon of castor oil in a small cup. Place this cup in boiling water for 2 minutes so that the oil inside become slightly warm. Apply this oil around the eyes and massage lightly with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes. Do this at bedtime. Leave it on overnight and wash it the next day.
It gives great results if practiced regularly