Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BishakaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my frnd needs to get brighten skin. Can you plzz give some natural or best cremes to change fair.
From last 5 year in my face there is so many pimples. I consulted so many doctors, he suggest me medicine and cream but its not worth. Last month I consulted one of the Lybrate doctor. He gave me a list of creams and facewash worth rs. 2500. I bought all and applied in my face. But my problem is not solved. Most of the pimple on my head. And according to my understanding its may be because of my stomach or may be hormonal problem. So please suggest me some medicine to getting rid of pimples.
I have a very very sensitive skin. I get red rashes all over my face the moment I am exposed to sun. For which inapply sunscreen 50spf. As per one renowned dermatologist I have been advised to use desonide cream for my rashes. Is it ok? Also I get few pimples over my face spl wen I apply hair gel? Is it connected somewhere. Pls help?
Hello sir actually the problem with me that I have an small type pimples in my white body and they irritate me so much I don't know that problem is can you please suggest me the name and the problem solution.
I had a corn in my foot. I underwent a surgery and got it removed last year in october. However, its not recovered totally and hurts. So I put a corn cap for 5 days. Today when I opened the corn cap a very thick skin came out but I could not notice the corn. I put another corn cap after taking out that thick dead skin. Shall I continue to put the cap on the foot or shall I remove it amd let it recover without cap?
I have these dark rough patches formed on my back below the neck area. These are rough spots. It due to some reasons vanishes and comes back after a short period. Need a remedy.
I am suffering from hair lices problem. For sometime, it was removed from my hair but now again facing same problem. Please help me on this.
My hairs always have some problems - sometimes hairfall, dandruff problem in winter and my hair are always so dry. Suggest me something to make my hairs look better and stop falling.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.
I have dry, scaly, reddish patch of skin on my neck. It gets itchy at times too. I don't shave on that area either. What should I do?
I am suffering from dark circles around my eyes and I have used some creams like eye roll on bt it is of no worth n even used cucumber and still no sense of curing n sometimes I suffer from asthma and I thought asthma is not a cause for dark circle. Help me out.
Sir I have itching with red bump all over my body. Can you please suggest me which food to avoid to get rid of it very fast.
I have dandruff problem and heat body due to which hair fall is high. What would be my solution to recover from this.
tips for all of you to get beautiful hair naturally… all you need to do are just follow these easy and simple steps to give that luster and shine to your hair, and flaunt your hair like the models do....
• Egg Treatment
Use the entire egg to condition your hair. If you have dry or brittle hair, use egg whites to moisturize your hair. Use ½ cup of any egg mixture (egg white, entire egg) and apply to clean, damp hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
• Cleanliness is important
The most important reason for hair fall is dandruff and itchy scalp. Therefore, maintain good cleanliness for beautiful and healthy hair.
• Avoid hot water
Skip hot water showers, because hot water will make your hair dry and brittle as it strips protective oils from your hair . Thus, prefer a temperature which is just a bit warmer than your body temperature.
• For that shiny soft hair
Prepare a mixture of 1 cup of your daily conditioner and 2-3 tablespoons of honey. Apply this mixture evenly on your wet hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off thoroughly. This mixture will close down your hair’s cuticle and give your hair that amazing shine.
• For bouncy hair
Apply a one to one mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar to your hair. Rinse it thoroughly after 5 minutes to get rid of the apple cider smell.
• Don’t wash your hair frequently
Wash your hair every 2-3 days, for proper regulation of natural hair oils. Washing your hair less often will also help regain your hair’s natural body and luster.
• For strong hair
Use almond oil to treat dry and damaged hair. It is a very simple procedure, pour some almond oil in a bowl and heat it for 40 seconds. Then evenly distribute on your hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse normally with shampoo and conditioner using cold water.
• Treat sun damaged hair
Make a mixture of ½ cup honey, 1-2 tbsp olive oil and 1-2 tbsp of egg yolk. Apply this mixture on your hair for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water. This treatment will help to replenish keratin protein bonds.
• Trim your hair regularly
Get your hair trimmed at least every six weeks to eliminate dry, split ends.
• Do not brush wet hair
“Wet hair is three times weaker and thus more likely to break”
• Tight is NO-NO
To prevent breakage due to brittle hair avoid using bands and do not tie your hair too tightly.
TAKE CARE :)