Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Sir mai jab ek se jyada bar hastmaithun karta tha to mere ling me sath hi sath paikhane ke raste me jalan hone lagti thi phir mai pani pita tha to aadhe ghante me aaram mil jati thi, ab hamesa hoti hai, hastmaithun karna chor diya hun ye kis trah ki bimari hai or iska ilaz bataye.
I am a 25 years old boy and has many open pores on my face some of there deep pores I did dermaroller therapy 5 sitting did not found any effect the pores are still visible can you suggest some cream of tablet.
Hello sir. Iam 21yr old. I have varicocele problem at left side testicul but I have not much pain doctor suggest to me for surgery. What type of problem faced in future if I have this problem. What type of precautions follow if have varicocele problem. Please reply me sir.
I am 24 years female having dark circles, dark patches on my face, skin of my face is very dull and dark as compared to my body, I am also facing itching and irritation problem on my face. Nothing suits my skin, there is also black spots on my face, I have also under gone treatment of TB, and finished with the course last week. please suggest Some measures to makr my skin look better.
Hello. I m of 18 and my pelvic measurement is 39. I want to reduce my hip fat as soon as possible. Atleast 4-5 inches reduce krna chahti hu. So plzz help me. What should I do. And which food I should strictly avoid.
My question is .mujhe sardi jaldi lagti hai or thanda (cold) me koi game khelta hun ya running karta hun to meri body thandi hoti hai jabki dusro ki garam or mujhe pasina bhi bahut hota hai esa kyo.
I am fed up by marks on my nose. Marks are like dump on my nose. Reflects on mirror. Suggest me some better treatment.
The gap in my right knee has narrowed. I have been taking medicines but in vain. Doctor is suggesting me surgery. I think knee arthroscopy. Kindly suggest me what to do. How risky is knee arthroscopy n wat are the probability that it will be cured.
I was on bed with my partner last month it was my 1st time, I am addicted to masturbation from last 6 years, my penis doesn't gets that much hard that day, I failed to satisfy my partner, I am confused is it some sexual problem with my penis, hardness was not there, previously doctor advised me to take edrive sachet 15g but thats also confusing to take whole 15g pack daily for 30 days.
Yoga is a great way to get rid of diseases and health conditions from heart problems to back pain, sciatica and depression. There exists a body of research suggesting that yoga is the best healing therapy for improving spine alignment and joint health. But on the flip side, research also suggests that yoga can’t cure cancers though it can help one deal with chemotherapy.
But you can certainly try yoga for these diseases and conditions
- Digestive disorders: There are a number of asanas and pranayamas like the child pose or bala asana and kapalbhati pranayama, which can alleviate indigestion, gas and flatulence. These also help in bowel movement. The Boat pose which is done by stretching your legs and arms straight out parallel in front of you and then raising legs so toes are above eye level is very good for stomach disorders and so is the downward dog pose.
- Back pain: More than 50 percent adults will face back pain due to a number of reasons in their lifetime. Simple stretching or yoga stretches can both help in the prevention of back pain. Tadasana is very good for aligning the vertebral column and getting rid of back pain. Surya namaskar stretches are very helpful too. You can also try Jatara Parivartanasana, Upavista Konasana or forward bends, Paschimottanasana or seated forward bend and Bhujangasana or cobra pose for back pain.
- Heart disease: Bhujangasana or cobra pose stretches the chest, massaging organs inside, including heart, and allowing more blood flow to it, thus stimulating and strengthening heart muscle. Kapalbhati pranayama is also very good for the heart since it increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood. Yoga is proven to be an excellent heart risk improvement practice according to current research too.
- Depression: Anulom vilom pranayama is extremely effective in tackling anxiety and depression. It slows down breathing and is effective against hypertension too when done regularly over a long time. The deep breathing done while doing this pranayama helps slow heart rate and allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen.
- Diabetes: Surya namaskar or the twelve sun salutation poses help control diabetes as it promotes the production of insulin. The corpse pose is good too.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are common problems that can be handled using yoga. Poses like Sirsasana that increase the flow of oxygen to the brain can alleviate migraines easily.
- Thyroid disorders: Yoga asanas like shoulder stand, inverted pose, plough pose and the fish pose all help in making the thyroid gland work optimally again. The cobra pose and Ujjayi pranayama also work wonders by re-balancing metabolism and working on the throat reflex pathways to cure thyroid imbalance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.