Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin M PanditYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has small pussy . So , that even my penis head also not going inside her even after lubricated . When I tried to put it inside by force , she is shouting with pain and saying that I can't bear this pain . I'm also afraid of forcing , becoz her vagina may tore inside and cause bleeding . What can I do ? How to have sex with her , without hurting her vagina too much .
I'm not having periods of this month. It's over 20 days. Please suggest me medicines that I can take.
My period on 18july and end on 20july now when I should intercourse please suggest dates on which I start I planning for baby.
I have infertility issue from past 5 years. All the report s are next to normal according to doctor there is no such physical issue. Last doc to go for IUI but PCT was negative at that time and then IUI was not done. As we gone through IUI twice and IVF also was failure. Am completely stressful, what to do where to go. As one of my doc said there is hydro sulpinix so that embryo will not get attached to uterus and not growing so the IVF also failure. She suggest me to go for laparoscopy. 2 times the procedure withheld and the reason according to lapro surgeon was like not required in your case. Last month 3rd dy of my period I was suffering from severe pelvic pain and swollen lower abdomen. Again doc suggest me to go fr lapro and this month also the same pelvis pain with swollen abdomen. I cried like anything. Please help me out and please suggest me when lapro n IVF to be done. Which dy of my period. HSG, AMH is 6.0,PRL 12.43,TSH 3.80 ,progesterone1. 82 may vary monthly ,thyroid, USG report are also normal. Husband's report is also normal. Thank you.
Fibroid tumour is the abnormal cell growth in the uterus and they are mostly benign. Fibroids usually affect women in the age bracket of 30 - 40. Fibroid tumours are of three types, depending on their location:
- Submucosal fibroids: The tumour develops under the lining of the uterus
- Intramural fibroids: The growth is found amongst the muscles in the wall of the uterus
- Subserosal fibroids: The growth develops on the wall of the uterus right in the pelvic cavity
Causes behind it
The exact cause of fibroids in not known clearly. But certain factors have been discovered that might influence their formation. These factors include:
- Hormones: Progesterone and estrogen are the hormones responsible for recreating the uterine lining during every menstrual cycle. These hormones might trigger the formation of tumour.
- Family history: If any member in your family; your mother, grandmother or sister has/had fibroids in their uterus, you may also develop it.
- Pregnancy: Your body produces excessive progesterone and estrogen when you are pregnant, which may cause an increase in the size of a pre-existing small fibroid. Myomectomy can be done by giving incision on the abdomen or by laparoscopy depending on the size and location of the fibroids.
Signs You are suffering from it
- Heavy bleeding along with blood clots during or between your periods
- Lower back or pelvic pain
- Elevated menstrual cramping
- Frequent urination
- Pain during sex
- Longer than normal periods
- Bloating or pressure in lower abdomen
- Enlargement or swelling of the abdomen
How it can be treated?
Your doctor will formulate the right treatment depending on your age, the mass of the fibroids and your overall health. Your doctor may choose a combination of treatment to cure your fibroids, and they include:
- Medication: Gonadotropin releasing hormones (GnRH) agonists, birth control pills and ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory medicine) are prescribed. GnRH agonists reduce the level of progesterone and estrogen in your uterus.
- Surgery: Myomectomy and hysterectomy are two common surgical procedures to treat fibroids. Myomectomy is performed by removing the fibroids only by making an incision on the abdomen. But hysterectomy completely removes the uterus. The latter is reserved for serious cases.
- Non-invasive surgery: Forced ultrasound surgery, myolysis (shrinking fibroids with laser or electric current), cryomyolysis (fibroids are frozen) and endometrial ablation (an instrument uses heat, hot water, microwaves or electric current to destroy fibroids) are some non-invasive surgical procedures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My sis age is 33 years old. Wo pregnant hona chahti h but use pehle cyst ho gya tha wo recover ho gya then sab test b normal aaye Jo Dr. ne kahaa tha. Toh Dr. ne unki. Follicular studies start ki. Unhone Dr. k according hi time pe sex kia egg b futta sab positive hi chal RHA tha fir b use periods a gye n wo pregnant nhi Hui. Dr. ne unhe hsg krane KO kahaa Ab wo b normal Aai h koi blockage nhi h usme bhi. Toh Ab kitne percent chance h meri sis k pregnant hone Ke. M so worried about her. please reply me soon.
For 2-3 months I hav problem problem in my vaginal area n area between thighs n vagina. Itching is sooo much tht after itching there is vry high pain also. N thn there gots wounds. Plzz suggest some home treatment n also some medicine.
We have been trying to have a baby since last 8 months. My wife is 29. Everytime my wife periods gets delayed but with no results. Recently she was diagnosed with endometeriosis and got a laprascopic done. Even though the procedure started after she started bleeding, to our surprise, we came to know she was pregnant but miscarrying. Doctor said endometerisis is not the cause of miscarriage. We have been asked to start trying for a baby after 3 months. I would like to know what could be the causes for her miscarriage ? Could it be endometeriosis ?
Hi using krimson 35 for past 3 months but causing side effects like gastric problem spotting before 17 days of my periods. Also low flow in period time. Shall I use dronis 30 instead of krimson 35. Becoz already I have experience in using dronis no side effects. please help me out.
My friend has lump in her breast. What should she do? And also advise what is the way to get out from this problem besides any surgeries.
One of my friend she is not getting her monthly period on time. Some times it took 2 and half month. Do we need to any test for this? Please answer in brief.
Hello Doctor. I am 28 years old and my wife 29. We are having sex without condom from long time. But she is not getting pregnant. What should I do.
I would like to ask you which is the perfect time to have sex while ovulation I'm trying for baby since 1.5 year it's 6 day's duration but when exactly we need to do sex and how. Please help me.
Role of Homeopathy in Treating Digestive Problems
Digestive system is an intricate part of your body, spanning from the mouth to the anus. It plays a very important role in helping your body absorb essential nutrients as well as get rid of the waste that forms after digestion. Like every system in the body, it also gets plagued by health problems such as constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux or hemorrhoids.
How can homeopathy help in treating problems concerning your body's digestive system?
Homeopathy uses a single remedy to treat a condition irrespective of the number of organs or systems involved. It is an effective, safe and gentle treatment for curing digestion problems without any side effects. This is because the homeopathic medicines are derived from minerals, herbs or animal products. The ingredients are crushed and dissolved, shaken well and diluted till none of the original product exists anymore. The more diluted the substance is, the more its healing properties are believed to be.
Various digestive disorders like indigestion, stomach ache, gas ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and heartburn can be treated with homeopathy. The remedies that homeopathy make use of help the body to correct its imbalance without causing any side effects.
Homeopathic remedies go to the underlying cause of the problem. When an individual experiences a stomach ache the body signals that something is not right within his or her body. Painkillers can help in controlling the pain for a short amount of time but it cannot treat the underlying imbalance.
A homeopath carefully selects a remedy for the digestive disorder keeping in mind the patient's emotional and physical factors along with his or her eating habits and lifestyle.
For instance: 'Nux Vomica' would be a good Homeopathic remedy for stomach problems when you feel heartburn that occurs after having coffee, spicy food or alcohol; however 'Pulsatilla' acts better for dealing with the gastric problems due to consumption of fatty food like pastries, or fried foods.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Does Homeopathy Cure Sinusitis?
What is Monogamous Relationship?
You (who have been tested for STD/STIs and don't have any) are having sex with only one partner (who also has been tested for STD/STIs and doesn't have any) who only has sex with you. And you both keep it that way!
Stated another way, you are both STD/STI free and only have sex with each other. People of any sexual orientation can engage in monogamous relationships. The only thing implied by the term monogamy is that the relationship consists of two people who are romantically and/or sexually exclusive. Theoretically, outside of abstinence, this is really the safest type of "safer sex" that you can have.
Celebrated on 1st December of each year, World AIDS Day, aims to spread awareness about HIV / AIDs. It is an STD wherein, HIV stands for human immunodeficiency infection and AIDS stands for acquired immune deficiency syndrome. The disease hinders the immune system in keeping up our body’s security against sickness. HIV causes individuals to end up wiped out with infections that regularly would not affect them and HIV leads to AIDS.
Understanding the Symptoms:
HIV has few or no signs or symptoms for up to ten years or more before side effects of AIDS tends to manifest. There is no cure for HIV/AIDS, yet treatment is accessible. A few people have HIV symptoms not long after being infected. These include:
- There are a few phases of HIV illness. The primary HIV side effects may include swollen glands in the throat, armpit, or crotch.
- Other early HIV symptoms incorporate slight fever, headaches, exhaustion, and muscle throbs.
- These symptoms may keep on going for just a couple of weeks. At that point, there are typically no HIV indications for a long time. That is the reason it can be difficult to know whether or not a person is suffering from HIV.
The symptoms of AIDS show up in the most advanced phase of the HIV disease. These are as follows:
- Along with a severely damaged immune system, a person with AIDS may likewise have thrush. A thrush is a thick, whitish covering on the tongue that is brought about by a yeast infection and now and then joined by a sore throat.
- Serious or repetitive vaginal yeast infection.
- Pelvic inflammatory illness.
- Serious and frequent infections.
- Unexplained fatigue that might be followed by headaches, dizziness.
- Loss of more than ten pounds of weight that is not because of physical exercise or consuming fewer calories.
Risk Factors: There are a lot of ways in which you can get the infection. HIV is transmitted through blood, semen, vaginal fluids and breast milk. The most well-known ways in which HIV is spread, are:
- Having sexual intercourse without a condom with somebody who has HIV/AIDS.
- Using needles or syringes that have been used by someone who has HIV/AIDS.
- Being punctured with a needle or surgical instrument that has been contaminated with HIV.
- Getting HIV blood, semen or vaginal discharge into open injuries or wounds.
- Babies born to women with HIV/AIDS can get HIV from their mothers during birth or from breastfeeding.
There are numerous ways in which you can protect yourself from HIV. These are as follows:
- The most secure way is to limit the number of sexual partners you take on.
- Try to have safer sex and always use protection.
- Get your partners tested for HIV.
- HIV tests are a typical piece of social insurance.
In case that you think you may have been infected by HIV, talk to a specialist or a doctor about testing. Discussing what risks you might have taken can help you choose whether testing is ideal for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.