Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin M PanditYour feedback matters!
First intercourse on 9th july last intercourse 14th july. Was on pills. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from. 1-6 aug. No pills after that. Hpt with first morning urine at 4,5,6,7,8 all negative. Period due on 1st sept not occurred till 8th. Usg report on 8th sept shows bulky anteverted uterus with normal myometrial echo texture, no collection seen in pod, no sol seen, cervix normal no collection in endometrial cavity Ovaries bulky with tiny follicles arranged peripherally. Nothing else was mentioned there. Serum beta hcg level on 8th sept (10 weeks after first intercourse and 8-9 weeks after last intercourse) was 0.11 I got my periods on 11th sept after taking juz 1 dose of deviry. Before period was too bloated and had sore breast which gone after menses occurred. Was too stressed had bag gas. Still now this system persist. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Can beta hcg be wrong after so many days? M I safe? Why their is still a bloating in lower abdomen. If its a pms when will it go? Period started on 11th sept still continuing. Its red in color heavy during first 3 days and today its red but not as heavy as first day.
So Is it good I'm making this obese homeless women suzie have sex with me and take my cum on her Fet and saggy breasts for food and to stay with me till the shelter has room for her Wednesday and even though she isn't comfortable with it and is upset about it she kinda has to cause if she don't she could freeze to death outside.
Hello ma'am /hello sir, Please advise I am 23rd week pregnant lady .I have done ultrasound in 21 week nd my baby weight is 415gram. Before two week I did test my sugar level that was coming fasting 115 nd random is 130. I am worried .is it gestational diabetes??
Pregnancy is that period of time in a woman's life when she is excited about giving birth to her baby. She is not only responsible to keep herself healthy, but her baby is also her responsibility. What she eats, how she lives and her daily routine will affect the baby. Thus, to have a healthy pregnancy it is necessary that you exercise regularly and eat well. You should also avoid those things that may hurt your baby.
Take care of what you eat:
During pregnancy it is important to get proper nutrition so that you and your baby are healthy. For slow and gradual weight gain, it is necessary to pay close attention to the folic acid, calcium and iron intake. However, if you are obese, then your weight gain regime will be different from others.
The diet during pregnancy should include:
- Intake of fruit and vegetables is important as they are good sources of vitamins, minerals and even fiber. They are good for digestion and also help in preventing constipation. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
- During pregnancy carbohydrates are also important as they act as an important source of energy. Different food items that are rich in carbohydrates are potatoes, bread, breakfast cereals, pasta, rice, noodles, millet, maize, oats, yams, sweet potatoes, and corn meal. It is better to eat whole grains and potato with the skin on as they are rich in fiber.
- Intake of protein is very important during pregnancy, and thus you should take lean meat, pulses, beans, nuts, fish, and eggs. All these items should be cooked well so that you do not face any problem in digestion during pregnancy.
- It is also necessary to eat dairy products like milk, cheese, butter and yoghurt during pregnancy. They are important because they contain the calcium and nutrients that are necessary for the growth of the baby.
What to avoid?
Just as you should eat certain food items to be healthy, there are certain foods that must be avoided to be fit and healthy. Avoid the following during pregnancy
- Drugs and alcohol
- Medicines that are not prescribed by your physician
- Smoking tobacco
- Fried and oily food
- Fishes those are rich in mercury like shark, tilefish, swordfish and those fishes that are caught in local waters are not considered safe.
- Too much intake of caffeine is also hazardous for a pregnant lady.
Thus, by following the above-mentioned diet tips you can keep your baby and yourself healthy. Always get advice from your physician for any decision that you take during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hello doctor. Mera 5 day period hota hai bt iss mahine 3 din period ho k stop ho gea tha. Usi din maine sex kiya tha. So main keya pregnent ho gyi hu? please rply in hindi.
My periods date was 31 july to 31 August. But it's not occur till now. I have checked 3 times pregnancy test till 20 September but result was negative. On 21 September I had sex with my husband. What is probability of pregnancy.
Can I sleep straight on my back during my third trimester of pregnancy? Its my Start of 8th month. Actually I get tired sleeping on left side sometimes.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber: Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon: This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches: Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes, are among the most cooling of all fruits. Aside from their delicious taste, citrus fruits can keep you healthy and looking younger. Citrus is also considered to be especially important in digestion as it helps aid in the breakdown of rich and fatty foods. Start every day with a tall glass of lemon water. This slightly acidic drink helps to cleanse your system and energize your body.
- Pineapple: Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am having a menstrual problem. I don't get my periods regularly and when I get them, I get bleeding upto 20-25 days. But this time, its 40 days and still I am bleeding. Please kindly give me some solution to this problem of mine.
1. Improves Digestion
Several components in lemon stimulate your liver to produce more bile needed for healthy digestion. Also, lemon assists the digestive system in flushing unwanted materials and toxins out of the body.
A daily glass of warm lemon water helps relieve symptoms of indigestion, such as heartburn, belching and bloating.
It also prevents constipation and diarrhea by promoting smooth bowel functioning. The American Cancer Society recommends this healthy drink to cancer patients to help stimulate bowel movements.
2. Aids Weight Loss
If you are trying to lose weight, drinking a glass of warm lemon water with honey will definitely help you reach your goal. Lemon is high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings and keeps you feeling full for a longer time.
Also, the combination of warm water, honey and lemon creates a more alkaline atmosphere in your stomach helping you lose weight faster.
3. Clears Skin
Daily consumption of warm lemon water can make a huge difference in the appearance of your skin. It helps purify your blood and encourages growth of new blood cells.
Also, the high vitamin C content as well as other antioxidants in lemon helps keep the skin free from wrinkles and blemishes and helps combat free-radical damage.
The water and honey add restorative, antibacterial and collagen-boosting properties to promote your skin health.
4. Supports Immune System
Warm lemon water also boosts the immune system. Being rich in vitamin C, lemon helps boost the immune system and assists the body in fighting colds and flu.
Plus, lemon enhances the body’s ability to absorb iron, an important nutrient for a healthy immune system. Lemon also contains saponins, which have antimicrobial properties that help keep infections at bay.
5. Treats Bad Breath
The acidic nature of lemon, combined with the medicinal properties of honey and water, can help eliminate bad breath. It cleanses the mouth and activates production of saliva that kills odor-causing bacteria.
Lemon water also helps get rid of the white film on your tongue that usually develops while you sleep. This white film consists of decaying food and bacteria that cause bad breath.
6. Balances pH Levels
Lemon is one of the best alkalizing foods for the body as it contains both citric and ascorbic acid that help maintain the pH levels. A good pH level is essential as too much acidity in the body can be inflammatory.
Drinking lemon water regularly on an empty stomach in the morning helps remove overall acidity in the body, including uric acid in the joints that is one of the primary causes of pain and inflammation.
7. Increases Energy
The nourishing elements like vitamins B and C, phosphorous, proteins and carbohydrates present in lemon make it a natural energizing agent. It hydrates and oxygenates the body to keep you feeling revitalized, energized and refreshed.
Also, as lemon contains more negative-charged ions, it provides instant energy when it enters the digestive tract. Plus, the scent of lemon has mood-enhancing and energizing properties.
8. Cures Throat Infections
The antibacterial properties of lemon aid in fighting problems related to throat infections, a sore throat and tonsillitis.
In fact, people who drink a glass of warm lemon water each morning are at a lower risk of developing throat infections. This healthy drink even helps prevent respiratory problems like asthma.
I have girl friend 23 old age .last month we have sex but the time of period is now changed .so what would be happen please suggest me.
I have a problem of low semens count how to improve that as I am struggling with my wife to conceive for the baby please suggest me what are the medicines and natural diet tips that will do in this situation?
Hello doctor I lost my virginity with my boyfriend on 2nd april. It was an unprotected sex also my periods stopped on1st april and started on 30th march (i have hormonal problems) and my periods last only for 2-3 days since yesterday I am feeling little pukish and had fever I did pregnancy test which came negative. Doctor please help me im really scared also please tell me till when I have chances of getting pregnant and when should I get my pregnancy test again? And will ipill cause delay in periods?
One week back I had sex with my husband immediately after my periods And I used pill There is any chance of getting pregnancy? If there is a chance what should I do to stop it?
My wife is 3 months pregnant now. She saw some dried blood on her underwear this morning. After that no bleeding was observed. Doctor checked her and recommended complete bed rest for few days. Is everything OK?
2. Your salad fights wrinkles! plus you'll get healthy nails and hair with silicone-rich foods, eat romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes (with the skin on)
3. Honey heals & hydrates. Toss your lip balm and try this natural alternative!
4. Juice your hair! lemon juice combined with tea is great for oily hair. Do half lemon juice, half black tea and rinse through clean hair. The lemon works as a great astringent but doesn't ruin the ph balance.
5. Face off in your kitchen. Ever come home to an empty bottle of make up remover? don't panic! a small amount of olive oil on a cotton pad can gently remove the toughest makeup! (just be sure to remove any oil residue with a clean pad dipped in water.)
6. No stinky feet at tea time. Soak smelly feet in a black tea bath, tea's tannins are good at neutralizing odors.
7. Lemonade for your face! you don't need expensive creams and serums. Find a brighter complexion in your kitchen! just rub a lemon on your face (but don't go out in the sun right away!)
8. Oli-free, eggsactly. Paint a thin layer of egg white after washing your face to fight shine!
9. Be a potato head! potato slices erase dark circles and lighten the skin around your eyes. Next time you want to erase a hangover reach for a potato instead of concealer. (also cucumbers reduce puffiness because they are colder than the skin.)
10. Nail this tip! before a blood red mani or pedi soak your nails in a mixture of lemon juice and warm water to reduce discoloration. The rest of the lemon add to your tea to help boost your immune system, help digestion and clear up your skin!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Most women attain menopause between the ages of late 40s and early 60s, the average age being about 51. This is an important milestone in a women's gynecological history. One major change is altered female hormone levels, and this leads to a lot of physiological changes. From hot flashes to mood swings, there is also increased predisposition to osteoporosis and uterine cancer.
If you have not had your menstrual cycles for close to 12 months, chances are you are into menopause. So, that means absolutely no vaginal bleeding anymore whatsoever. However, if you experience bleeding, even spotting, be on the alert. It is not normal and needs to be examined, and if required, diagnosed and treated.
Postmenopausal bleeding or PMB, as it is popularly called, can be due to a variety of reasons. While it could be something as trivial as inflammation of the uterine or vaginal lining, it could also be an indication of more severe issues like cancer.
- Atrophic vaginitis: Decreasing hormonal levels lead to increased dryness and therefore inflammation of the vaginal and uterine tissue. This is one of the common causes of bleeding after menopause.
- Endometrial atrophy: Also caused by lower hormone levels, the lining of the body of the uterus gradually thins down and can get inflamed.
- Polyps: Noncancerous growths in the uterus, cervix, vulva, or vagina can also lead to bleeding.
- Infections: General infection of any area along the uterine tract could lead to occasional bleeding.
- Cancers: Though only 1 in 10 PMB cases turn out to be cancers, the prognosis improves with early diagnosis and intervention.
Diagnosis: As repeated above, reach out to your doctor if you notice postmenopausal bleeding. Diagnostic methods could include the following:
- Physical examination
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Endometrial biopsy
- Dilatation and Curettage
Treatment: Needless to say, this would depend on the diagnosis. For very minor cases with diagnosis like altered hormone levels, no treatment may be required other than modification of the hormone replacement therapy. For endometrial atrophy and atrophic vaginitis, use of estrogen creams and pessaries would be sufficient. Polyps would require removal followed by cauterization (application of slight heat) to stop the bleeding.
Cancer: This would depend on the type and location and require a combination of chemotherapy and surgery. Removal of the uterus also may be required in some cases. So, if you have had bleeding of any sort after a year of menopause, do not ignore it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I want to increase weight, my age is 25 with 11 month daughter, height is 5.6 and weight 46. Please let me know the exact diet which I can follow everyday day to day life. Thanks.
Adopt a healthy lifestyle :-
You can increase your resistance to stress by strengthening your physical health.
Exercise regularly :-
Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. Make time for at least 30 minutes of exercise, three times per week. Nothing beats aerobic exercise for releasing pent-up stress and tension.
Eat a healthy diet :-
Well-nourished bodies are better prepared to cope with stress, so be mindful of what you eat. Start your day right with breakfast, and keep your energy up and your mind clear with balanced, nutritious meals throughout the day.
Reduce caffeine and sugar :-