Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin KhedkarYour feedback matters!
Doctor, l am suffering from severe pain in my back (in the point of the joint between my right thigh bone and to my body) I can't walk properly and I can't run ,as l am a Badminton player gives me a major depression mentally. Please help me to get rid of this pain.
My father has back pain from past 2year he consult many doctors but nothing found please give some tip for my father.
While playing football, I got kicked and stepped on right below the knee and bit on the inside of the leg, diagonally left to the knee on the left leg, the pain is slowly growing and I feel a lot of discomfort please help.
I am a 50 year old male. Diagnosed with type 2 diabetes for the last three years. Recently the toes and fingers of my left foot have become numb. Doctors have prescribed vitamin injections. However I am not feeling improvement. Will this be a permanent disability or be cured. My sugar levels are in the range of 170 after food and 150 fasting.
Hi i am 30 year old female suffering from severe back pain. I visited my doctor where i've given birth to my two kids, she suggested me some calcium tablets and says do some exercises n my immunity levels are very low. Some times my knees also give me problem unable to climb stairs n back pain persists since long time now. When i've given birth to my first kid back pain has gone after one year, second kid birth its 18 months now still back pain is not reducing i am afraid. As doctor suggested and few browsing in net it says at 30 years of age we loose calcium in our body n bones become weak. So I started morning walking so that it gives strength to my bones but my leg pains have become more. What do you'll say, please suggest me some solution. Thank you and waiting for your reply.
I think I have excessive carrying angle ,my knees are bend inwards a bit ,and I also have flexible arch how can I cure them all without surgery at home?
Good morning. Sir I have lower back pain since last 3 years indigestion problem, I can not digest any food And I have memory loss like i'm forgetting the names before some told me. Also I have lot of gas problems And if I done sex 2 to 3 times in 24 hours my head pain started Why this sir? Please advice me doctor.
Hello, I am 21 years old. My knees cracks and pops a lot when I squat. It started almost an year ago when I started running on regular basis. It first started in the left knee and know from last two weeks I am experiencing this in my right knee. There is no pain in right knee but a little bit of itching type pain which is very slight. I don't know what is happening to my knees. Is it something to worry about. Please explain?
I feel very lazy and also I am not able to do any kind of work since year and nowadays I feel that there is some problems in knees. Please tell me what should I need to do.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions.