Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin KhedkarYour feedback matters!
I have bells palsy which happened in August 2015, now the right side is shrinking as I have bells palsy at this side only. I mean to say that if I try to see up my right eye becomes small and get close. I feel pain at right side of my face and neck and shoulder. I am taking stamlo 5 for blood pressure and neurobion forte medicines. Its almost 10 months now. Will I be recover completely? Pls suggest how long I have to continue with medicines and will be ever completely cured or no?
I am having pain in my left feet on back side. When I stretch my feet, only then I feel pain. I have done my xray and there is no fracture. Is there any way to know the cause of the pain.
My son, 5 year suffering from pain near axillary of right should. During the ultrasound, multiple small lymph was detected. Kindly tell about the type of disease infected of my son and how to diagnosis.
Hello, I am susanta. I am having pain on right side if my lower rib from several days. I have done xray and blood tests but those r normal. But when I tapped my right side m feeling pain. Is this any serious condition.
I have a desk job b may back is paining now very strongly. What should I do now if my back is paining in such a way?
I am diabetic and suffering from hypertension. Both are in control. From last few days I have a pain in right foot x-ray reveals nothing. I also feel much weakness.
I have been having some pain in the legs after evening time. Can you give any suggestions about what has to be done ?
I have too much pain in my backbone. I can't walk without any support. I am very confused for my health. Please help & suggestions to me. Thank you.
I am 40 years old women and I have rheumatoid arthritis, doctors told 70 % got damaged like and they gave tablets. Wat should I do for this rheumatoid arthritis? wat s the best solution for this. And wat tablet s best, wat type of food items I need to take and wat type of food items I need to avoid, and tell me some suitable exercise for rheumatoid arthritis also I need to know, whether v can able to cure this or not?
I am 67 year old and have ligament tear in my right knee I have shown in to knee specialiest who has adviced to take medicine and mejorly asked me to carry out the excercies as directed by phisigeo but it is not normal walking stepping up and down difficult some times the the knee joint gets delocated should I go gor arthoscopi on knee replacement.
My right lower limb mainly rt leg pain some time burning and numbness up limb and lower limb my bp is 100 se 140 aata h ples adv me.
Hello sir I am pavan suaheel sharma nayak and im from Nagpur im working as digital networks india pvt ltd ao every day I spoke to the people sitting in the chair since last 11 years now a days im suffering with back pain from last six months I tries so many creams lotions but they can't work so please help me.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.