Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin DixitYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and l have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 23 year old having the problem of heartburn if I eat bread of snacks with tea in the morning it happens also when I eat parathas or any little oily item my heart burn starts so how I control this suggest me. So tell to control all these things which causes heartburn.
I have feel difficult breathing Problem I feel unconscious in nose & throat when breathing. Sore in throat or tasteless in mouth?
My mother use to have low BP. Just wanted to know what all home remedies she can take to keep this in control. She use to take coffee when she feel low.
I am 60 years old man already taking telma h for bp and atorlip 5 for cholesterol. When tested my blood two days back, the sugar level in fasting is 107, pp 156 (1 hr after breakfast). Cholestrol 160, hdl 36, ldl 108. Is 156 after meals sugar level is alarming. I am already sweet lover. Can I eat dates, banana and other sweet fruits. Any restriction I eating chocolates/sugar etc. I am a very health conscious man spend minimum 30 minutes for walking and rest of the day just sit and relax. Your valuable guidance is solicited. Thanks.
I am om Blood pressure medication from last 3 years, first I was prescribed olmesartan then olmesartan with amlodipine for sometime then olmesartan + amlo+hydrochlorothiazide mix, now I am on olmesartan + hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg, I feel little panic and anxious all the day, mu bp never be in control I never know what is the problem with me, my dialostic bp is always high, physical activity is nil, could someone help me with better medicine please present range of bp is 140/100 with olsar h 20.
Hello good evening doctor, I am Arun 31 years old. I have a Problem with erectile dysfunction. In my past few years (4 years continue morning to night) l drink alcohol too much, but I not drinking for two years. I am using teltin h-40 tablet for blood pressure. Please help me. Suggest me only good medicine without side effects.
I am over weight 10 kg, My age is 37 years after birth child I gained weight did diet and all I start lose my hair. Lots of vitamin problem becomes low. Self panic attack patients with bp low but pulse get high. little anemia is there calcium low Dr. has give me treatment not working please do suggest me.
Sir, I am 49 years male. Recently I found sugar in my blood and urine. Already I have bp complaint also. Pl suggest what type of food and fruits should I take.
Study shows reasons why chinese and japanese are more healthy inspite if they having weaker genes than indians.
The chinese and japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.
It is very harmful to have cold drink/water during a meal. Because, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
French fries and burgers are the biggest enemy of heart health. A coke after that gives more power to this demon. Avoid them for your heart's health.
Drink one glass of warm water just when you are about to go to bed to avoid clotting of the blood at night to avoid heart attacks or strokes.
What are severe side effects of propranolol hydrochloride on heart? I took the medicine non stop for 2 months. I took it for migraine pain. The dosage was 2 times a day daily. The medicine concentration was 40 mg.
I am 55yrs old I have been found to have pulse variation. What could be the treatment from ayurveda?
I am 52 year old. I met with road accident 1 month back. I got no physical injury. But my right leg and back upside right remain paining but it is ok now. After few days my BP starts rising in evening i. E. 160/90. I lost my appetite. I can not eat spices even a pinch or oil. My body not supporting. I feel like very tired and keep laying bed. Please suggest. My CT scan head and X ray reports are normal. Please suggest do I need MRI. Is there any internal pain/ injury that is causing high BP.
I m 22 years old and have a Blood Pressure low problem since 2 years. Can you suggest me what should I do?
I feel much pain in heart and sometime I have problem of headache. I have problem in breathing please give me advise what can I do.
I am 26 years old male, I am suffering from constipation due to which I always face gas problem and my chest is always burning, So please help me doctor.
Since 1998 i am suffering from blood pressure , my pressure is under control some extent and I further desire your advice in this regard. Now I am taking Tazlok AM once a day. Please Advice me.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.