Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Binita MehtaYour feedback matters!
She has got her periods today so there are no worries about pregnancy? And will she be normal from now on??
Whenever I eat I feel like throw out while engulfing morsels. Many times I succeed to control but sometimes it vomits out suddenly if I take 2-3 morsels in one go. Also my stomach get full in one and very first bite. My stomach push upwards every time after having meal. Thats why I do not like eating food. If I do not eat I feel hungry but if I eat I feel like done in very frst bite but at that time I think no, I am feeling hungry so I should eat more so I eat forcefully to full my stomach but it tends to throw out. What should I do? please help me. I am suffering alot.
Can I use pills to control bleeding and pain. If so please suggest them. My body weight is 40 and im 20 years.
Dear Doctor, good afternoon! Kindly let me know what is the best time to travel before and after pregnancy. As my friend is planning to go to Shillong from Chennai. She is 6 months pregnant now.
In every month during the menstrual cycle I felt lot of menstrual pain & there is only 2 days blooding. On 3rd, 4th n 5th day of MC there is no blooding. I am so much worried about it.
Does hcg 5000 IUI injection and duphaston delay the periods. So my period is 2 days due. And every month I will have spot before periods but this time I do not even find any spot. What does it mean.
I gained weight on pregnancy and cesarean, now my last child is 5 years old But still I do not loose weight. I am 4.10 feet weight 57 kg. I take Sarpagandha Vati once in the morning for BP. I do not feel hungry frequently I take food after a gap of 4 hours and can not even eat more than a half plate however yet I'm gaining weight inspite of doing alternate days workout for half hour and wow Green Coffee beans yet not effective I even tried No fat capsules .I sometimes feels heavy and tired. thyroid TSH 0.6 taking Kelp when it was 5.11 previously. Please help me what is the problem of gaining weight in spite of not over eating nor large quantity. And why is so hard to burn my fats.
Always wear a pair of comfortable laced-up shoes which support your feet, rather than high heels and slippers to prevent yourself from falling.
Want to conceive baby but have ovarian cyst. Previous history- laproscopy done before four years. Please advise.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.