Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Binesh H MehtaYour feedback matters!
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 25 years old female, I want to reduce length of my front teeth. Please let me know procedure, time period, how much its costs average. Please suggest me, actually I am going to marry soon.
I'm 22 years old. I have some premature grey hair. Is there any way that these hair can be made black hair naturally with any medication or surgery. How much would it cost for such medication or surgery. What could be the side effects of such medication or surgery.
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Homeopathy is probably the mildest and safest form of treatment available.Homeopathy for its safe, gentle & long-term benefits.
Common triggers of IBS are: (These trigger off an attack of IBS and aren’t the cause of IBS)
Stress: Emotional factors such as grief, shock, anxiety, nervousness and anticipation
Food: Dairy products, egg yolk, oily/fried foods, red meat, alcohol, coffee, fats,
beverages, chocolates etc
Drugs: Certain medicines may precipitate an attack of IBS
Infections: Gastroenteritis or infection within the digestive tract
Foods to be avoided: Individuals respond differently to food items and should evaluate specific items which aggravate their condition.
Food items causing gas may be avoided. These are: cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, beans, apple, grapes, artificially sweeteners, carbonated drinks, fats and fermented food.
Alcohol & chocolates tend to increase IBS.
Milk may be avoided when you are lactose intolerant and if milk or milk products aggravate your problem.
Increase: Dietary fiber suited to your needs. Excess fiber may cause diarrhea. Grains, fruits and vegetables may be increased in bouts of constipation.
Message complaints in details for cure - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am 18 year old girl. I do not know what happened on the upper part of the vagina it look like a pimple and its hurting alot kindly revert so that I can show the picture of it.
I just want to know is there any medicine which can boost women libido? if yes what is the side effect.
Age 34 m Hyderabad. All the LAB, CPP, CUE, TSH, RFT, LFT, USG tests are normal Except albumin: protein++ Spot urine protein :37 mg/dl (ratio 0.8) 24 urine protein :384 mg/dl Phrosperus. :2.90 Creatine (both 24 hrs &spot): normal Diabetes. :Nill BP. (24 hrs ABPM): Normal Symptoms: weight loss, Weakness, cuff muscles pain, back pain, frequent urination, little burning sensation,& little worried. Please suggest me best treatment and help me.
I am 25 year old and I have a lean body. What should be my diet to gain weight. Get rashes on my face that are red initially and then leave black spots which take a long time to vanish. It happens only on my face and nit on body. Please suggest how to deal with it.?
Hi my name is ayush and my age is 24 years. I wanted to ask you that I face a problem of breathing in winters. When I run and walk fast I feel uncomfortable and get breathing problem and I feel very lazy after that. So wat should I do that ma breath remains in control in winters evn aftr running and waking fast?
Sir, I had an unprotected sex last month around 2nd april just after the period and after that I hd taken contraceptive pills-unwanted 72 within 72 hours. But later after few weeks I had problem with urine as it was coming with some blood drops and blood cloths, later I went to a doctor and they had taken my urine sample for test and she said I had some infection so she had given some antibiotics and urikind sachet and advice to have plenty of water. But now the problem is that there is one week delay from my periods as it last happened on 27th march and now for today I am having stomach pain and loose motions, and for preventive measures I had taken pregnancy test at the time of visiting my doctor and later on 29th april and it shows negative result. Help me asapsir, I had an unprotected sex last month around 2nd april just after the period and after that I hd taken contraceptive pills-unwanted 72 within 72 hours. But later after few weeks I had problem with urine as it was coming with some blood drops and blood cloths, later I went to a doctor and they had taken my urine sample for test and she said I had some infection so she had given some antibiotics and urikind sachet and advice to have plenty of water. But now the problem is that there is one week delay from my periods as it last happened on 27th march and now for today I am having stomach pain and loose motions, and for preventive measures I had taken pregnancy test at the time of visiting my doctor and later on 29th april and it shows negative result. Help me asap.
The full history of a patient's health can now be captured electronically using EMR (Electronic-Medical-Records). In this case, you do not have to save the records on papers and maintain them in files. Instead, they can be automatically stored using a software, so that in times of need, they can be easily accessed without any inconvenience.
What are the major benefits of EMR?
- Easy tracking: The recorded data can be easily tracked and thus the chances of data misplacement can be completely curtailed.
- Proper identification: The patients can be easily identified by tracking their records or past history. This is how due screenings and preventive measures can be conveniently tracked.
- Improved care: With the increased usage of EMR, medical care and assistance are improving like anything.
- Monitoring: Patients' health condition can be properly tracked and monitored so that certain parameters can be measured, especially blood-pressure readings and vaccinations.
Best solutions of EMR:
If you make a detailed survey, then you will come across different popular EMR models that are currently popular. Look at the features and facilities so that the best one can be chosen as per your purpose, requirement and affordability. Some of the most popular solutions for EMR are as follows:
- CareCloud: This is nothing but cloud-based software that can make accurate recordings and storage of all kinds of healthcare records so that you can access them even after a long time. In this case, storage is made in a systematic manner. Consultation records and record-keeping regulations are found in the software.
- Practice Fusion: the most improved technology for maintaining medical records is found in the software. It's easy to access and this is the main reason behind the highest popularity of the same.
- AthenaHealth: The health care providers can now get the advantage of tracking all their records in a proper manner with regular usage of this software. The most interesting part is that these providers can access the details at any point of time and from anywhere.
- Greenway: A wide range of EMR services are getting provided by these software such as storage services, maintenance services and record creation. This is why the software is treated as versatile.
- EclinicalWorks: This software has won several awards for offering accurate and perfect maintenance of different kinds of medical records, and this is why it is so popular.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir, I am raj Kumar sahoo. I am suffering with severe asthma. Please give me advice to recover from it.
Dear sir Actually am suffering from the irritable motion problem since two years, I am making motion in the morning before breakfast and after having breakfast but now leads to a major problem to me probably about 5 times a day am going to bathroom to motion. I do not have any pain, no blood marks in my motion. But needs to go 5 times a day and also I do not have any vomiting and I since it as strucking inside my colon it does not comes out at any cost but passing some time then it may but not completely and again and again after making the motion I feel it as am not satisfactory and again I need to go bathroom it creates me a lot of problem so please help me. If I expect I as irritable bowl syndrome- The symptoms does not I have if I expect constipation- am making motion freely but needs to go max times a day for 5.with addition of these am feeling acidity so what I have to to get rid of it.
Sir, today morning m taking Nicip plus tablet for fever. After 1 hour m feeling etching sensation on whole body. No rashes or pimple found on akin only lightly etching feeling.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
A detox diet is a temporary food habit, which involves detoxifying your body without causing much stress. Detoxifying includes cleansing your body of toxins, bacteria, and viruses that build up inside it. It usually lasts for a few days, and a detox diet consists of foods that are easy to digest and low in fat and protein. These foods help liver function and increase your metabolism, which brings about the detoxification progress.
Some of the constituents of a detox diet are:
1) Drinking copious amounts of water - Water performs many bodily functions like regulating body temperature, hydrating the body, regulating bowel movements etc. One such vital function is flushing out toxins. The more water you drink, the more toxins get flushed out of your body. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is advisable. Plus, water also helps to control hunger.
2) Munch on fruits and vegetables - Replacing your daily diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fiber, can help remove toxins. It also provides the body with necessary nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits rich in fiber are spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, beans, artichoke and many others.
3) Eating oranges, lemons or limes - Citric acid helps to dissolve toxins within the body and increases and improves the functioning of the liver. Lemons contain the highest amounts of citric acid and eating them on a daily basis can be highly beneficial.
4) Drinking herbal tea - Herbal tea, which is a huge source of antioxidants and water, helps to flush toxins out of the body. Green tea is a good example of this and is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties as well.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Quick-fix Detox Drinks That Will Do Damage Control