Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Binesh H MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hello there? Hey I am 25 years old my weight is 45. I want if I start running in the morning will it will effect my weight I will loose my by running? Please someone answer me!
I want to increase my hight. I have taken various hight improvement capsules and tonics but it was doesn't helpful. Please suggest me how to increase hight. My age in 24 currently right now.
Hello doctor me kafi dubla patla hun mujhe apni body ko thoda badane ke liye solution batao. Thanks.
Equal ratio of Amala powder and olive oil is helpful to grow facial hairs If massage face by regular basis?
1.Stop right now daily shampooing ( as you’re harming your hair by shampooing daily. )
2.Daily shampoos can completely strip your hair of its natural oils, causing your scalp to become dry, leaving your hair with a dry, messy and rough feel.
3.Delaying hair wash is not good either.
so when you do shampoo
whenever your hair feels greasy and dirty.
I am a diabetic for the last 15 years - type II. But of late my sugar lever increased during the past fortnight. How to reduce the same without insulin.
I have notice from last one month that when I go for peeing I feel pain with pressure in it and now a days I can not control it.
I am a thin boy. Last year my weight was 51 kg and now I am 48 kg weighted. How I increase my weight.
I am 23 years old and I weigh 78 kg. I am having polystic ovarian syndrome. My periods are normal. Will it affect my fertility? If so can the issue be over come by loosening the weight.
I had undergone cesarean 3 months back and now there is hard lump 1 inch above my cut and below navel and sometimes very slight pain occurs in that. I got ultrasound of my stomach and doctor was that there might be a swelling or pus. Please tell me. Is there chances of pus or is it a scar tissue that is hard too. I read it on internet.
5 years before duloxetine 30 mg and propranolol 20 mg BD dose started for my panic attack by psychiatrist. I have reduced it to 20 mg duloxetine and 20 mg propranolol OD dose. But I am not able to quit. I have tried many times to leave these medicines but each and every time I faced withdrawal symptoms like brain zig zags, noise in ear, vertigo, not able to walk properly, sensations in brain etc. I again consulted psychiatrist again 6 months ago and he replaced my duloxetine 20 mg with Desvenlafaxine 50 mg at night and 40 mg propranolol with flunarizine 5 mg. This dose is going on. Nowadays I again started experiencing brain sensations. Then I visited another psychiatrist. He changed my dose of Desvenlafaxine 50 mg to 100 mg in night and propranolol 40 mg BD. Kindly help me. I will be very very thankful to you doc tor. I take hypertension and diabetes medicine daily.
If parents height is small thn their childrens also get small height. And tell m how to increase height in boys after 19 years pls.
I am 40 yrs old from idukki dist, kerala. I have problems in cervical spine c4, c5,&c6 having pain in neck and leading to shoulder and right arm please advice.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infection. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.