Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have much hair fall since last 2 years, I tried different types of oils but still no use. Can you pls tell me what to do.
My age is 31 and most of my hair on the said of my ear are white. Also hair fall happens. Please suggest the same
My face gets lot of unopened fat pop-up inside my skin and pimples come often every week 1 after another, some may stay for long time when they swell and form big with puss, due to that sometimes I get scar's and pores are common to stay, my face is oily, my age is 32 years weight 72 kg, I eat lot of spicy, masala,oily, fries,non veg, I skip breakfast daily, no specific time for lunch and dinner, sometimes eat heavily, do not exercise, has acidity, gas,burning in my chest and stomach. Please write the ointment name to apply for pimples, tablets and can I go for any chemical peeling.
Hair fall has been a serious problem with me nowadays lot of hair is shedding and even it's volume has decreased to half can you suggest me.
I'm 20 years old, a student, because of stress severe headache and hair fall is occurring. What to do to overcome it.
When I drink milk white pimples popup next day morning? I want to drink milk but I can't kindly suggest it's alternative.
Hello doctor! My face is very oily & pimples occurs regularly on my forehead & middle of my cheek from last 2 years .I am 19 now. I use patanjali soap & shampoo (problem of hairfall too)& neem tulsi face wash. I am very depressed. How can I get rid of it? Help me plzz. thanks.
Healthy, luscious hair is what everyone wants. But for maintaining healthy hair, a good brand of shampoo is not enough on its own. One needs to inculcate certain habits and avoid other ones in order to keep their hair healthy.
Here are 7 tips to how you can keep your hair healthy. Read on more to find out all about it.
- Regular Haircuts: Avoiding regular haircuts is actually detrimental for healthy hair. In order to grow long hair regular haircuts are much needed as otherwise the ends would split and dry. Regular trimming reduces the chance of breakage and split ends and you should go for a trim once every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Keep it natural: Keeping your hair in its natural way is the best way to keep it healthy. Although doing that during the week could be a problem if you have long hair, specialists recommend that you keep your hair 'on rest' during the weekend. This includes letting it dry naturally, not using styling products and avoiding using headbands or tying up your hair in ponytails.
- Scalp care: If regular shampoo use is not stopping you from scratching your head, consult a doctor. Itches tend to traumatize the scalp, which weakens the roots of the hair follicles.
- Eat healthy and take in a lot of protein: Eating healthily and making sure that a healthy amount of protein finds its way in your diet is another sure shot way of maintaining healthy hair. Iron is another mineral required, which helps you to maintain those luscious locks.
- Try avoid hot tools: Blowing your hair dry sure makes it dry faster, but it also takes away the natural moisture making it dry. If you have to use blow dryers, use them at a cooler setting and turn them at a lower velocity. This might take more of your time but it keeps your hair healthy as well.
- Deep condition: Go for a deep conditioner once every week as this keeps your hair both hydrated and healthy.
- Wear hats: If you are going out in the sun a lot, wear hats as they prevent the scorching heat of the sun from sapping all the moisture from your hair.
Related Tip: "How to Maintain Good Hair Health"