Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bindu MolekarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. Already I had missed abortion. During the abortion the doctor did not do the DMC she just take the baby in her hand itself. She said that baby as not grown. Now I am pregnant for me now 9th week I went to scan today report says that I had monochorionic diaminotic twins it has been noted one fetus-a CRL measures 2.14cm to 8 weeks and 5 days. Heart beat activity 134bpm. Fetus-b CRL measures 1.97cm to 8 weeks 3 days heart beat activity 137bmp. Right ovary measures 3.5*2.8cm. Left ovaries measures 4.7*2cm both ovaries normal. Our family doctor said that is there is a more chance to abortion. This is true or not. We are under confusion pls say the remedies.
Pregnant women who have diabetes before becoming pregnant have special health concerns. In addition to the new demands that pregnancy puts on the body, women with diabetes must also carefully monitor and control their blood sugar levels and manage their diabetes medications.
If you have diabetes and would like to get pregnant, there are steps you can take to lessen the risks to you and your baby.
Diabetes pregnancy preparation
Meeting with your health care provider before becoming pregnant is very important to ensure a healthy pregnancy. Your health care provider can help you determine if your diabetes is controlled well enough for you to stop your birth control method. A blood test called the glycosylated hemoglobin test (hba1c) can help evaluate how well your diabetes has been controlled over the past eight to 12 weeks.
Having other medical tests before you become pregnant can also help your diabetes health care provider monitor your health and prevent the development of diabetic complications during pregnancy. Your health care provider may recommend tests that include:
A urinalysis to screen for diabetic kidneycomplications cholesterol and triglyceride blood tests eye exam to screen for diseases common in diabetics such as glaucoma, cataracts, and retinopathy electrocardiogram blood work for renal and liver function diabetic foot exam
A pre-conception counseling appointment with your health care provider is another important step in preparing for pregnancy. Pre-conception counseling helps educate women so they can be physically and emotionally prepared -- and healthy -- for pregnancy.
Diabetes pregnancy and the importance of blood sugar control
Good blood sugar control is important before becoming pregnant, because many women do not even know they are pregnant until the baby has been growing for two to four weeks. High blood sugar levels early in the pregnancy (before 13 weeks) can cause birth defects. They also can increase the risks of miscarriage and diabetes-related complications.
Good blood sugar control means keeping blood glucose levels within the ideal range (70 to 100 mg/dl before meals, less than 120 mg/dl two hours after eating, and 100-140 mg/dl before the bedtime snack), as well as balancing meals, exercise, and diabetes medications.
M 26 years old and hv completed 2 years of marriage. But still I hv no baby. We r plan for a baby but. Abhi tk conceive nhi kr pai. Pls suggest what will I do.
My wife is pregnant near about 3 month. Please give me some instruction about her healthy. And which type of food is good for her health.
I am 22 years female and I have I took misoprostol tablets. 1st main tablet on 21st april 7pm Rest 4 tablets on 23rd april 7pm Its 24th and I can just see a small spots and nothing else what does it means and when will I get down? Pls answer asap.
Hi. Can kesar (saffron) be had during first trimester of pregnancy? I have a spoon of diluted kesar (soaked in water) with a glass of milk everyday and would like to know if this is good for my baby or should I start its consumption later. Does consumption of kesar lead to bradycardia or fibroid? Please advise.
I am 32 years old women, recently my USG report showed that a 76mm*51mm*72 mm size thick walled cystic SOL noted at right adnexa with interval reticular turbidity. Right adnexal hemorrhagic with cyst-endometrioma. Can you help me to inform what is this and what is the solution. I am not pregnant, I want a baby too.
I am 32 years, I delivered a baby 3 months back. Today I got my periods, but I am having itching in my vagina. Also developing rashes on both sides of private part. Please can you suggest an ointment or a medicine.
Sir , I want to know about pregnancy. If a boy put his penis into a girl's vagina and he just masturbate inside the vagina and he just pull out his penis before his sperm comes so is their any possibilities for a girl to get pregnant. ? Reply me.
WATER, a basic need of every lifeform, helps a lot in fighting against some common diseases/ health problems.
Drinking water, either plain or in the form of other fluids or foods, is essential to your health:
- It helps in maintained balance of fluids in our body The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
- It helps keep skin looking good. It helps in preventing skin problems like acne. It also keeps your skin moistened and gives it a natural glow.
- It helps in many diseases related to stomach like gastritis/acidity. Drinking sufficient amount of water daily will avoid the problem of acidity in your near future.
- It also helps in losing weight in case of obese individuals and also in maintaining weight in case of non-obese individuals.
- It helps in preventing as well as treating urinary infections.
- It helps in maintaining normal bowel function and prevents constipation. Actually, water along with a high fibre diet is the perfect combination for those suffering from constipation.
Now, the question in every mind- How much water should one drink? People drink 2-3 glasses and think thats enough for a day. Some people dont keep count and are not sure if they are having sufficient water daily.
Its best to keep a one litre bottle and set a target to drink at least 3 such bottles in a day, that makes 3 liters of water intake daily.Also, eat more fruits and vegetables(salad). Their high water content will add to your hydration.
Be Hydrated Be Healthy
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
Related Tip: Can Ayurveda Really Treat Cancer? Find Out.
Sex, alcohol, and drugs at a glance:
Being drunk or high can cause you to do sexual things that you wouldn't normally want to do.
Mixing sex with drugs and alcohol can increase your risk of unintended pregnancy and STDs.
If you have sex with someone who's drunk or high, it could be considered a crime.
How do alcohol and drugs affect my sex life?
For starters, drugs and underage drinking are illegal. But also, getting drunk or high can cause problems in your sex life — and your relationships.
Mixing drugs (including alcohol) with sex is a bad idea because it can:
Make people have sex or do sexual things they wouldn't want to do if they were sober. Drugs and alcohol affect consent.
Make you forget to have safer sex.
Make you use condoms and birth control wrong.
Make it harder to orgasm (cum).
Make it difficult for guys to get and keep erections.
How can drugs and alcohol affect my decisions about sex?
Drugs and alcohol cloud your judgment. Choices about what music to listen to or what movie to see aren't very important. But the decision to have sex is a big one. Lots of young adults say they've done more sexual stuff after drinking or doing drugs than they'd planned.
And if you're drunk or high, you might not use condoms correctly, or you might forget to use them at all. So mixing sex with alcohol or other drugs increases your risk for unintended pregnancy and STDs.