Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bindu MolekarYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. last night my gf spend with me means just sleep together and do kiss but our badluck that we do not have control and slowly do all thing even intercourse but in morning she angry on me but is not only my fault? And second was when I insert my penis it go easily inside in vagina so she is not virgin or she do sex before?
I had sex 2 months back with my bf than I took a unwanted 72 . Within 7 days I had a period and than last months I had my periods too now I am not having any periods . I did my pregnancy test many times it came negative . When can I expect my next periods ? What is the reason behind me not having my periods this month ?
Your uterus is held in place by ligaments, tissues and pelvic muscles. The prolapse occurs when the ligaments or muscles weaken, and thus they can no longer support the uterus. The uterus slips or sags from its usual position into the birth canal (vagina).
Uterine prolapse could be complete or incomplete:
- If the uterus partly sags into the vagina, the prolapse is incomplete.
- If the uterus falls, and tissues are found to be resting in the vagina's exterior, the prolapse is termed 'complete'
Type of Prolapse:
- Cystocele: It is characterized by the herniation (bulging) of the vaginal wall caused by the bladder; it leads to urination problems
- Enterocele: It is characterized by the bulging on the vaginal wall caused by the bowel; it leads to backache
- Rectocele: If the rectum pushes into the vaginal wall, it makes movement in bowels difficult
Uterine prolapse can be caused by any of the following factors:
- Normal childbirth through the vagina weakens muscles
- Pelvic muscles weaken with age
- Tissues weaken after menopause and oestrogen loss
- Chronic cough, constipation, pelvic tumours or abdominal fluid accumulation puts a lot of pressure on the abdomen leading to prolapse
- Pelvic muscles are stressed if you are obese or overweight
- Major pelvic (or areas around it) surgery leads to loss of muscular support
- Excessive weight lifting causes weakening of muscles
Symptoms of uterine prolapse depend on its severity. There are no symptoms or signs if you have mild uterine prolapse. But if you have moderate to severe uterine prolapse, you might experience the following symptoms:
- Sensation of pulling or heaviness in the pelvis
- Tissue bulges out of your vagina
- Urinary problems like urine retention or urine leakage
- Bowel movement difficulties
- Pain in lower back
- Sexual problems such as vaginal tissues feeling loose
Symptoms might feel less distressing during the morning, but they worsen at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I had my last period on Feb 18th and sex on 4th of march. I took Postpone 72 pill on 6th of march. Will this pill work?
My friend has stomach pain since 5-6 month. She also has irritation in her stomach always. And during periods, she has started loosing a lot of blood compared to previous and has become very weak. Kindly advice me what to do ?
Hi, I am 28 years old and c sec delivery. Completed 2 1/2 months. Today bleeding started again. Bleeding stopped by 51 days itself. Please tell me reason for bleeding again. What is the remedy?
Hi doctor I am missed my periods 2 month I am pregnant is doubt .but not for this baby in family situation so kindly request verify consult me please.
Endometriosis is a painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus, the endometrium grows outside (endometrial implant). It commonly involves ovaries, bowel or tissues lining your pelvis. The main symptoms are pelvic pain and infertility. While chronic pain exists throughout, it tends to aggravate during menstruation and / or sex. Though the cause is not entirely clear, women with a family history of the condition need to be extra cautious. Endometriosis is normally detected by its symptoms combined with a medical imaging. Though the growth is not generally cancerous, a biopsy is recommended to eliminate doubts.
The condition of endometriosis is attached with social and psychological effects as it affects a woman's child bearing ability. Most minds race anxiously as to what the surgeon might find and will your body heal after the procedure. Here are some tips to prepare for your endometriosis laparoscopy
- Before the surgery: Read up as much as possible about your condition and note down questions you want to ask your doctor. Get details about the entire procedure and how the doctor is treating your specific case. Having knowledge will help you stay calm and focused. Next, gear your home for the process. Stock your fridge with quick heat homemade meals. It's best for you and the family to have healthy food than the store bought preservative laden food. Clean your home, change your sheets and purchase some loose fit clothing for later use. Last but not the least, stock up on some reading material that will come handy during your rest period.
- On day of surgery: Do not eat or drink anything from 12 midnight until the time of your surgery. You may also need the unpleasant enema procedure during your prep. Remove your nail polish and leave your jewellery, watch and valuables at home. Shower and get to the hospital early to get on with the forms you'll need to fill. The procedure requires anesthesia so do discuss your allergies or any concerns you may have with this aspect of the procedure. Once you are set with you IV and anesthesia, the doctor takes over to do what they do best cure you.
- The procedure: a small incision is made near the belly button and the abdomen is filled with CO2 gas which lifts it away from other organs. During the laparoscopy, the doctor examines the pelvic organs, looking for obvious and atypical endometriosis lesions as well as endometriomas (endometriosis'filled cysts),adhesions, and scarring. He may then remove the lesions to send to a lab for biopsy
- After surgery: You'll most likely wake up groggy in the recovery room after your surgery. You may feel some pain as you come around but if it's a day procedure, you'll be able to leave as soon as you feel ready.
Although pregnancy may temporarily suppress the symptoms of endometriosis, it does not eradicate the disease. The symptoms will almost always return after the baby is born. If you are suffering from this painful condition and want to seek help, you can consult here.
Doctor suggest me to take hcg 10000iu how many hours to take for egg to rupture pls suggest me how to improve cervical mucus.
I had sex on 4th jan 2017 and the condom got turned. So the semen was released in my vagina. After that within 2 hours on the same day I had taken emergency contraceptive pill. But till today I have not encountered any spotting or bleeding. Which I generally get after taking an emergency contraceptive pill. What to do?
Is it safe after taking i-pills at age 18? Me and my partner had sex. And periods finished before 1 day. And he is 21. We are not sure that sperm goes in or not. I take i-pills for our peace. Is taht safe for me?
I have too much pain on the first day of period. And i have to take pain killer diclobin plus. Does it effect my health much?
For small penis:
For increasing penis size, following treatments are available.
1. Use vacuum pump.
2. Penile jelquing device.
3. Penile weights.
4. Penile traction
5. Penile lengthening oil.
6. Penile platelet rich plasma injection.
7. Low energy shock wave therapy.
8. Acupuncture therapy.
9. Hydro pnemo therapy.
10. Penile massage therapy.
11. Venous ligation surgery.
12. Penile lengthening silicon sleeve implant in surgery
11. Take nutritious and healthy diet -avoid fast food, junk food, spicy and oily food.
13. Flatten your abdominal wall - do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 times each daily.
14. Reduce your weight if you are obese.
Dr C Sharath Kumar.
Mbbs, ms, drcog,
Super specialist in male and female fertility.