Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bindu MolekarYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 19th of may and the last day of her bleeding was 17th may. She took Emergency contraceptive pill after that. Her regular cycle is of 28 days. The periods are still awaited and it's already been 12 days past of her due date. The home Pregnancy test has been done for once and it shows negative. Is it possible that periods will get delay for this long after taking Plan B? Are there any chance of getting pregnant?
I got married in june 2014. initially Due to sex fear in my wife mind she can not penetrate my penis properly with her hand. But now she can do the sex properly. Means fearless from The last three months but due to site work I am always out of pune and due to this we are unable to do the sex in fertile period My wife mc regular and my semen report also normal. From last six months. Now we are waiting for good news. I am always out office due to this I think we can go for IUI. We require any treatment. Or we will wait for few months Please guide me. Also during sex my semen discharge in vagina is not with some speed this is normal. My wife penetrate my penis with her hand this is normal.
I am 46 year old lady and not attended menopause yet. I take calcium tablet everyday. I feel pain in both the thighs (outer side, between knee and hip) especially in the night before sleeping time. I get some relief if someone weight (like I ask my son to sit on my waist or hard press it What should I do and what could be the reason. I am not obese.
He had unprotected sex with his girlfriend during her periods. Is this safe if not what he should do to prevent STD or HIV.
Can my wife become pregnant naturally she is hepatitis b postie and I am successfully vaccinated with anti-hbsag level above 100 ml/ul.
Plead advise can teenage girls be advised or allowed to take warm water and lemon every morning or are there possible side effects to this.
I hv been getting irritation around my pubic areas post marriage? just a month back I even suffered from vaginal infection which was completly treated. What cd b the reason and what is the cure. I keep myself hyginic and clean my privates with lactacyd. It does give temporary relief.
I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday. Although we had sex for only a minute but he didn't ejaculated inside my vagina. I'm still feeling a bit nervous that I may be get pregnant. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant? Should I take any emergency contraceptive pill? What are the side effects of the pill?
I am 35 years old guy. Having sex with my girlfriend several times but she didn't get pregnent. What we have to do? she is physically very weak. We plan to get marry soon. Please advice us what to do to get a baby first.
Can you think of anyone who is into cycling (professional or a regular cyclist) and has not faced any injuries? You would have to think real hard, as injuries are a very common part of cycling. Right from the stage when a person starts learning to whatever stage they decide to stop at, injuries are a part and parcel of it.
There are, however, some tips that can help you avoid or reduce the incidence of injuries and their impact. These are gaining importance, as there are more people getting into the sport. Follow these and have a happy time cycling away!
- Choose the right bike for your height and frame. Do not use cycles which are too small or too big for you.
- Always use a helmet of the approved standards and use the helmet lock. It does not prevent scratches and skin tears, but definitely helps protect your head.
- Common notion is that traffic rules don’t apply to cyclists. We all can remember how a cyclist gets off the bike at the signal and pushes the bike to cross over. This is wrong and the traffic rules apply as much to the cyclists as to the other motorists.
- Using hand signals to indicate stopping, turning or changing lanes is also a practice that cyclists must follow.
- When riding on the roads, keep safe distance from other vehicles. If there is a cycling lane, stick to it.
- Though cycling with music in your ears is very appealing, try not to do that, especially if you are on the road where you might not be able to hear honking from other vehicles.
- If you are cycling in a group, make sure you cycle one behind the other, not as a group.
- Do not try bike stunts like speeding, wheeling, etc., on roads which have regular traffic. Choose off-peak hours and quieter areas for these stunts.
- If you are crossing a pedestrian lane, get off the bike and cross it carefully.
- Try not to use the edge of the road from where it is easy to fall off. Riding on the road helps others to notice you, so ride accordingly.
- If you are riding at night, make sure you are wearing bright clothing; there are fluorescent colored bibs with reflectors available. The bike should also have reflectors, so others can see you and the bike.
- For regular practice, try staying in residential areas, compared to roads which have other vehicles.
- Ensure the bike is always maintained in a good condition with brakes and gears working properly. Get your bike serviced regularly, so it is well oiled and checked for proper functioning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am not having periods for 65 days now and my pregnancy kit test was also negative. I took 2 tests one was 8 days back. I m not understanding what to do?
I got c section in last September unfortunately my baby was died due meconium strained death in 9th month ending. Can I get pregnancy again?
I am 47 yrs female. Got last periods on 2nd may 2015. At present my major issue is ichiting scratching in vaginal area. N continuous discharge whitish in colour. Treatment cure and how to erase.
Dear Doctor, My wife is suffering from dryness of vagina During sex it's very painful so yohimbe bark is right medicine or not.
I am 20 and pregnant! I am with my boyfriend since 5 years n we r serious fr ech other! Bt our families r against this bcs of some personal issues. I really want an abortion before my family comes to know about this. Pls help. Where cn I get hospitals in ahmedabad for an abortion.
Yes madam while inserting my penis I'm my girl friends vagina the liquid will come out suddenly she will tell it's more paining in her vagina what is the problem madam.
Do you remember the last time you had a searing knee pain in the middle of your morning run? It was probably because you did not warm up properly. The incidence of injuries in various sports has gone up in the recent times, and it is mostly due to the lack of proper warm up exercises. However, other factors come into play as well, such as the pressure of increased workload on the current batch of athletes, missing a trick or two with the proper technique to be followed, etc.
In order to reduce the risk of an injury, it is advised to follow these simple tips:
Set realistic goals for yourself: Don’t go overboard with anything that includes repetitively stressing and straining your body over a certain degree. If you are planning to go for a run or hit to the gym, make sure you set goals that you can sustain and find feasible. One example of this would be to not increase the amount of weight drastically while lifting weights as it can lead to serious injuries.
Follow the right technique: Proper technique is very important in sports, a lack of which can lead to injuries. Ask your trainer to observe your form when you perform any activity. Focus on your breathing and posture when you are exercising.
Warm up before you begin exercising: Warming up before you exercise or play a sport is important as it helps loosen your muscles and boost blood circulation. It drastically reduces the risks of sustaining injuries, and also prepares your body for the subsequent exercise.
Cool down: Similar to an essential warm up is the need to cool down; it is another aspect that should not be ignored. Cooling down usually consists of stretches and postures that promote flexibility. The muscles become sore after working out. Stretching can help reduce post workout pain and make the joints flexible. Cooling down also helps in eliminating lactic acid from the muscles, which means less pain after exercise.
Listen to your body: During an activity, if you feel that you can no longer carry on, terminate the activity. The chances of injury rise if you continue to push your body over your threshold limit. If you think that you can no longer carry on doing something without risking an injury, avoid doing it altogether. Listen to your body, and it shall never fail you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.