Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bindu BallaniYour feedback matters!
I am 42 old I married 7 year till date I have not conceive all test are normal my wife age 38 also I done ivf last year but we fail now what I can do.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
I am 26 years old m having chest pain, back pain, vagina pain itching on vaginal area and on back. What should i do?
My Gf is pregnant. Please let me know what help you can do in this. We are looking for some safe ways.
I'm taking fertility treatment from this cycle. Doc gave 2shots of fsh 150. My egg grew well and I was given trigger injection for ovulation. She said to have intercourse each other day from the next day for 3 days. Me and my husband had sex on the 1st day but didn't continue for the other days. What are the chances of getting pregnant.
My wife is pregnant with 32 weeks. I have done first and second trimester sonography and all reports are normal. After two month (32 weeks pregnancy) showing borderline ventriculomagaly. Is there any risk on baby abnormalities.
I am 28 years old. From last 3 months I am not getting my periods properly. Sometime it stop only in 1 day. Due to this my face is full with pimple. Please suggest which precaution I need to take.
Pith type allergy in some part of body after delivered a baby. What would be the reason It has 2 month past of delivery.
I am 16 years. Recently about two weeks back I had sex with my boyfriend and now I am feeling gudiness and if I see food feeling a little bit vomiting. Stomach pain. While walking feeling so much weight on the legs. Fattness in body. Head ache. Please tell me sir that I am pregnant or not.
I was in a relationship with my boyfriend present time due to more sex my breast became too loose what I have to do to get firm breast.
My friend age 24. Monthly menses 3-5 days. But she have problem bcoz 2 days only menses coming. Is it any problem? What solutions for that.
I am having vaginal infection 9 months back but after that I started having rashes on vaginal lips which keep on coming on and off now. It is more than 9 months but it is not going. Have taken docxycline, azrthoymicin and using mometae and fuisidum for 14 days bit relief but not totally cured.
I am 20 year old and I am fucking my girlfriend in periods does any problems problems to. Me and my gf.
Having 10 days delayed periods. Can I start ginette for 5-6 days for withdrawal action and get periods?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and