Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. BindhuYour feedback matters!
My next menstrual (periods) due date is 18th December. But I want that I receive my periods on 12th one week before. Plzz suggest m what to do? please suggest me some medicine by means of which I can prepond my periods. please help me sir/madam.
Doctor, my periods are always irregular. This time delayed for 10 days and then I got for 3 days bleeding which is too heavy. I am very weak now. How to control this problem every month ? I am 44 years old female. Please give me some remedy.
My mri report says have a 8cm x 5cm dermoid cyst in my right ovary, pod region. Right fallopian tube is mildly dilated. Left hydropinx. Intramural fibroid in uterocervical junction. Wt are the best possible solutions of these without surgery. And also what these problems mean in simple terms.
Hi. I have thyroid before pregnant .before my pregnant my thyroid level is 2.0.whenever I am pregnant thyroid level is increased to 5.50.then I am using tretinoin 62. 5 mcg.yesterday I checked my thyroid level is 5.20.I heard that 1 trimester pregnant lady should have below 2.0.how much throdinum dosage should be use to reduce my thyroid level. Right now I'm using 62. 5 mcg.
I am a working woman and my baby is 10 months old. She does like to eat anything. She only want breast feeding. What to do?
In the period of pragnency can we eat pudin hara tablet. Pudin hara tablet khane se koi problem baby pe hoti hai KyA. Gastic problem ke liye pregnancy mai tablet kounsa use karna hai aur kab.
I am 37 years old. I got married on Feb 2016. My wife is not becoming pregnant. We use to have intercourse day after day, but she use to become menses correctly in 25 days. I want to know that is there any problem with me. If yes please suggest. .
Hi,Me and my gf had sex a day after her periods ended. We didn't use any protection when I was about to ejaculate I took it off and ejaculated outside but I think I ejaculated a drop inside her vagina but not that deep. After that she washed her part and had pee. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? What shall We do? Please tell.
Hello sir, good morning. This question is about my wife stomach pain during sex. Firstly everything was great bt after 6-7 months after marriage pain start in her stomach both side (in Ovary) nd we couldn't do sex much more then 1 time. please tell me Dr. Is this infection or what I do not wanna to go to hospital. please ans what we can do?
We are a newly married couple we had intercourse on 4th Dec after that my wife had normal periods after 14th of Dec bt now she has missed her periods and now its comes a very short 2-3 days mc on 29 the of Jan. We don't want baby now is there any possibility of my wife being pregnant because m outside my state now and can't get back to my village right now that's I concerned about it.
Hi . My marriage happened one year ago. But now I am thinking for a child but last month I did sex without condom but nothing happened. Is their any kind of problem. Please suggest me.
M having regular ovulation but I am planning to take clomid 50 mg but eggs quality. Should I continue.
Q: I am 19 year old female. I have Pcos. Recently I did my hormone profile. Test showed normal results. Only Prolactin was little more from normal range. It showed 35ng/ml. Moreover I have no complaints of headache and all other problems. Doctor paniced me. Why this hormone is more. I just want to know is there any problem in this issue. How to normalize level of prolactin.
Age: 36 years First Trimester: 10 weeks pregnant Location: India Since week 6 of pregnancy, diagnosed with Bronchitis. Dry cough is persistent, white or light color mucous in morning. Constant cough while lying down. Difficulty in swallowing food and pain in throat is present. My Gynecologist and Physician have refused medicines for bronchitis as I am pregnant. I am taking foliate [folic acid medicine for pregnancy]. As advised I am only taking steam for some relief from cough. Please Suggest some home remedies or alternate pregnancy safe medicines for this as I am unable to take the cough and pain.
I'm 19 years old. My menarche starts in 30 november 2009. Menstrual cycle was normal for 2 months. But then. From January it completely stopped for 7 months.I'm not married.Suddenly in september heavy flow occurs last for 7-10 days again normal cycle starts.Approximately within 30-40days.Then again absent for 4-5months.Then again irregularities occurs. Sometimes 1to 1 and half months.After september 2012 again absent till june then a lady doctor give me cycloset syrup. I take it for 1-1.5 months but no result. Then another doctor give me sandoz tablet I took it for 3 days and whenever I took I felt headaches and weakness. Rashes on my hands and pricky sensation. Chakkr b aate the. I stopped tablet then within one weak bleeding occurs only for 3-5days and it was less than the normal. Then again starts.Every during every absence I was suffered form d problem of bleeding occurs from nose.Per day 2-3 times. Severe headache. My weight increases.Even I never take chinese food and other thingslike pizza maggi etc. I always take healthy diet. Hair growth on my upper lips is more than normal girl and also on the chin.Excessive sweat thus in 2014 also sometimes occurs normally till 2-3 months and then absent.In december again absent.27 january of this year again bleeding occurs.It was normal. Then 1march againthen 6 april again.Then 5 may.But the last one was dark mehroon and cots like bleeding.I'm allergicfood allergy from milk and milk products, onion, tomato, cabbage, dust etc.What can I do?
My wife cycle is not regular since her first menstruation, always having tablet deviry 10mg as prescribed by physician for regular periods. We are trying for a baby since 3 year but not yet succeeded instead of consulting lots of expert. All kind of test prescribed by doctors to her/me are normal. Is it suggestive to have such tablets regularly? and please suggest what can I do for a baby?
Took unwanted 72 pill on 7th day of period on 2nd April. It started bleeding to her from last night. Is it abnormal? And what would be her next period date? Reply soon. Thanks.
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed.