Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Dear Doctor I am 39 year old my teeth are turning yellowish day by day besides doing daily brush in the morning and evening. Please suggest me treatment for the problem. Regards.
I am experiencing excess saliva and I spit brown saliva after regulating it I spit blood red saliva especially after waking up I have. No prob of sore throat or anything. Can it be a sign of pregnant?
I'm having severe toothache, filling came out and infection is very high. I am taking cap-mox and tab- crocin which gives me mild relief for 2 3 hrs only. I am 4 months pregnant. Can I go for tooth extraction or RCT at this stage? Will it affect my baby?
Mere teeth mai keeda laga hai,....na koyi pain hai ,na khanay mai koyi takleef hoti hai.....bt keeda waisa hi hai,kya treatment karu...plz tell me
My gums and mouth has burning sensation for a few weeks. I brush my teeth regularly n dont think I have any cavities as it is not any particular tooth but the whole mouth. The burning sensation is not there all the time and sometimes more and sometimes less. My vitamin intake is adequate. What could be the cause and what do I need to do to rectify ?
Hi I am 22 years old youngman but my teeths are going yellow, how I can get rid from it with purely homemade, I want to mention onething I drink tea twice, but not everyday, how to get rid of it please suggest
I had a minor accident due to which my two upper front teeth cusp broken. So what should be best for my teeth.
I am thinking for lasik surgery and I want to know does having an oral cavity affects lasik surgery or not? Please help with this at the earliest.
When i am eating food my tongue paining when chilli powder touches its paining is there any solution.
I am 23 years old . Am a student , I am suffering from mouth ulcers since 4 years. How can I cure them for lifetime? Am using beplex forte tablets for relief.
I am 27 years old male. From last 6 months their are ulcers on my tongue. And its automatically cure after someday and again its arise. This problem I am facing from last 6 months. please suggest which department or doctor I have to consult.
I have mouth ulcer for about a month I am using vitamin b And iron tablets and orasep gel Still ulcer is huge in size but reduced as compare to 10days before Pls suggest.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.