Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bila
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BilaYour feedback matters!
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!
Effects of unwanted 72 taken 4 in between 20 days on periods What is the maximum time of period delay Expected date was 10 aug but period was not come yet.
I am 19 years old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 30th jan and didn't take pill yet. Because my periods came today. But its too much painful. Is I am safe (not pregnant) please reply fast. i am too much worried with this period pain.
I'm 20 years old female. My periods are a little irregular. They get postponed for 15 to 20 days but not every month it's the same. I consulted many gynaecologists till now and have done all sorts of blood tests and scans. TSH FSH LH PRL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS T3 T4 LEVEL HBA1C RBS PCOS SCAN and every possible thing the gynaecologist have told. All the doctors say that everything is normal but then why is this problem still there? My weight is normal. BMI is normal. I'm m either underweight nor overweight. Is this problem because of changes in weather or daily routine stress or anything? Doctors please help me. I'm very confused because nothing is wrong in my body and still this is happening.
My wife gone thrgh c-section two years back now she is feeling the pain inside just above the line. One month back she felt burning pain above line only on right side. Please advise.
While relaxing or sleeping time, I am feeling tightness in chest and feeling like increase heart beat. Its occurs sometime for a short period of time and some time for an hour. What is the solution of this problem?
I am planning for an iui treatment. I have been given clomiphene from day 2-day 6 Is it safe? What is the other option fr getting pregnant with erection problems. Sperm count and other factors all normal.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.