Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bijoy Methil VYour feedback matters!
How to cure vitiligo? Actually I got my hand burnt with fire cracker two years ago and now it appears a lot like vitiligo ie there are white patches in my hand. I am using melbuild and tolenorm oil but the impact is ver less. Because it's been 2 years and much of the area is still white.
My son got a cut mark near eyebrows by furniture. I went to hospital and Dr. Use a solution to joint his cut mark. But still a mark is visible. What should I do to remove cut mark ?
I have soo many pimples on my face. Am currently using panderm +. Give me suggestion about it am irritating of this.
I am suffering from a premature hair fall past few weeks. I have used so many medicine to get rid of from it. What should I do?
I have so many dark spots on my face & my face is becoming tan along with this pimples are always coming on face & from pimples acne problem is also occurring All this problems r happening due to nightmare what should I do for that I want to become previous nikhil not this worst & bad nikhill please suggest me.
I am suffering from hairfall. I have oily scalp and greasy dandruff. And baldness occur in front head. please suggest me shampoo for this. Can I apply oil massage to my oil scalp har.
Skin hyper pigmentation in underarms and pubic area (inner thigh). I used hair removal cream for 4-5 timesMaybe my skin in sensitive areas is dark due to frictionBut it is very dark as compared to rest part of the body. Which is wheatishMy marriage is within 4 months, irs embarrassing My menstrual cycle is regular, I am 25 years old female laser treatment safe in private areas?
It is not only women who are concerned with their looks as popularly believed, men are as equally concerned about how they look. So, men are no strangers to plastic surgery. They turn to plastic surgery to stay at the top of their game as looking younger, masculine and fit means better chances of achieving success. Physical perfection is considered an imperative if one wishes to rise high in the corporate world.
Here are the top ten most popular cosmetic surgery options that men prefer:
- Rhinoplasty: If you have an oversized or flat nose, undergoing rhinoplasty will change the shape of the nose and restructure it completely.
- Hair transplant: This procedure is extremely popular among men with male pattern baldness.
- Chin enhancement: In this procedure, a silicon implant is placed under the chin to create a new chin shape.
- Gynecomastia: This surgery is also called breast reduction. Genetic problems or weight gain can lead to the development of extra fat tissues in the chest and nipple areas. Gynecomastia corrects this development.
- Abdominoplasty: Skin on the abdomen can stretch and sag if you lose or gain weight, especially if you are getting older. Commonly known as the tummy tuck, abdominoplasty is used to remove extra skin and re-adjust the skin that remains.
- Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty is done to correct the appearance and shape of the eyelids. Through this procedure, sagging lower and upper eyelids are tucked into place.
- Otoplasty: This plastic surgery is done to reshape the ears. Some people are usually displeased with the shape, orientation and size of their ears, for example, the ears might protrude too much.
- Liposuction: Formerly obese people who want to shed the last few kilos of unwanted fat usually opt for liposuction. The fat is mostly removed from the arms and belly.
- Neck or face lift: In this procedure, the sagging muscles around the jaw, neck and cheekbones are tautly pulled from certain areas, i.e., rear of the neck, under the hairline and behind the skull. Botox injections can also be used.
- Brow lift: Wrinkled forehead and sagging brows are signs of old age which are caused by loss of skin elasticity. To improve the appearance, surgeons may tightly "pull" the sagging skin, or use Botox injections. Botox freezes small segments of the muscle, thus immobilizing and tightening the skin.