Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bibin VargheseYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam, my uncle aged 65 is suffering from frequent dryness in tongue even while talking. He is a diabitic and a high bp patient. Please help and suggest some home remedy. Thanks.
I am 47 years male. I have problem in my chest sometimes it starts paining so hard and sometimes its just normal can uh please suggest me what is the Health Issue either it is of acidity or of something.
My stomach and chest burns and sometimes pains also when I eat some spicy and fried and heavy like banana shake, I m suffering this problem from 6 months and more.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
I am 56 years old male. My Cholesterol is very high i.e 320 mg/dl. I am taking Roseday 20 mg but not relief. Please suggest what to do? Total Cholesterol 320 LDL Cholesterol 219 Triglycerides 299 HDL Cholesterol 55.
What are the symptoms of Thyroid disease and is there any correlation between thyroid and increasing heart beat rate. What are the precautions.
How can I stop my smoking habit? I have too much pain in chest for few weeks but can't control my such kind of habit. So what can I do?
I am suffering uneasy my health I am 28 years old I check BP freikvently it's very time 130/90 to 140/90 how to control naturally and I have cheat pain and neck pain.
COMPLEX THICK WALLED OVARIAN CYST. Please I was diagnose with a complex thick walled ovarian cyst. Could this be ovarian cancer? How can I handle this cos my heart is popping out of my body. Please anyone with similar case?
I suffer from hormone imbalance. Kindly suggest any treatment? Also has morbidity. Blood pressure has been detected recently.
When standing or walking my blood pressure goes down. If I sit down or lie down blood presssure recovers and comes back to normal. How to remedy this situation?
I am a 34 years old male and have pain in heart for last 1.6 yrs. Now in a days (mostly pain in heart down side approx 10 hrs per day slowely pain and suddenly create in mid in heart for 5 to 10 minute per day not easy pain) and I feel painfull breathing, feel pain in heart in heart. I checkup ecg but not any problem found? what should I do?
I am 40 years, overweight, bmi around 38. What should I do for reducing my blood sugar and blood pressure?
My 27 years wife is pregnent with 3 months. He is suffering from heart jitter (Dil ghabrana) Mai usko 2 baar 2 alag alag Lady docter ko dikha chuka hu lekin wo har baar kuch medicines aur suppliment likh deti hain aur theek ho jayega keh kar bhej deti hain. Abhi kal se bahut jyada dil ghabrane lga hai unki medicines se bhi aaraam nhi ho raha. Ab mai kya karu? Dr. Change karu ya fir heart specialist ko dikhau. Please suggest me as soon as possible.
1. My total cholesterol in a recent testing shows 221 due to ldl cholesterol being 160. What precaution or medicine I should take to reduce ldl cholesterol. 2. Usg of whole abdomen shows two calculi in right kidney measuring 4mm and 5mm. Any remedy to take these out. Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance
hello sir I have cholesterol about 350 now what can I do sir i'm so much worried please help me sir. also I have leg pain sir.
I have diplopiya and my MRI result shows ischaemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar What I do?
I am 56 yrs old having cholesterol problem & need to lessen fat from my belly. I don't have blood sugar or BP. BP is normal.(126/82). Kindly advice.
The best opportunity to prevent heart disease is to focus on children and adolescents and start the preventive process early. More than a third of children and adolescents are overweight or obese.
The first signs that men are at higher risk of heart disease than women appear during the adolescent years despite the fact that boys lose fat and gain muscle in adolescence, while girls add body fat.
Between the ages of 11 and 19, levels of triglycerides, a type of blood fat associated with cardiovascular disease, increases in the boys and drops in the girls. Levels of hdl cholesterol, the" good" kind that helps keep arteries clear, go down in boys but rise in girls. Blood pressure increases in both, but significantly more in boys. Insulin resistance, a marker of cardiovascular risk, which is lower in boys at age 11, rises until the age of 19 years.
Any protection that the young women have for cardiovascular protection can be wiped out by obesity and hence obesity in girls should be handled on priority.