Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bibin VargheseYour feedback matters!
I had sharp pain in chest and upper part of back while breathing today. Even the same thing happened couple of times in last 2-3 months. Also pain in brest bone and rib cage is becoming frequent. Had feeling of vibration in left side of body while sitting or lying down since last month.
I am 25 male I have hypertension taking medicine, weekends I use to drink beer is this any harmful to my kidneys.
I am diabetic patients last seven years Hb1ac 7%.pressure 130/80. I suffering from heart side. When ever I eat stomach is full of small meal. ECG and 2d eco digital also done but nothing comes on report. I am afraid of when pain at heart side. My question is what to do whom I consult. What is treatments?
Sir I am 30 year age, 4 months back hypertension is started and increased now its 150/90.10. 10.2015 I admitting hospital for hypertension and cough and give medicine for BP for daily use. But I don't want continue using BP tablet give me suggestion for other remedies.
Hello sir I am 33 year old man I have low blood pressure problem last five months what should I do please help me doctor.
I an suffering from headache for last 5 days and I also suffered from the pain of heart. Can you suggest what should be done?
My friend have moderate left side chest pain. Whenever it comes it relieve soon. He was under anxiety more then a year. Doctor advised him to take ecg. First ecg result as sinus tachycardia, lvh minimal voltage for criteria, may be normal variant. At that time his bp80/145. After 2 two weeks he took another ecg. It comes as normal. Bp 76/126. Is any fault in ecg machines? He confused.
Some times my brother feel left chest paining like pricking effect he is just 18 what may be the reason for that.
Hi actually smtyms my heartbeat gets higher n I feel lyk my heart area is block whim should I consult is it frm depression or heart problem?
What is first aid treatment of heart attack victim n what cure for it, any medicine for in emergency?
I have been suffering from hypertension 170/110 and taking STAMLO 2.5 MG PILLS daily. I want to go for ayurvedic medication pls advise.
I am suffering from high bp problem since past 2 years now. Please suggest a diet plan to overcome the issue.
My heart beats fast around 100 to 115 even 120 bpm in rest condition. Is it a problem or everything normal.
How to manage our high blood pressure in emergency. If we have do not get the hospital that time. Sir or mem please ans me.
My wife has tested positive for hla b27. She suffers from joint pains in knees, legs, hip and back. Mri shows degenerative changes in spine. She is diabetic and suffers from high bp. Does she require ncv and emg of ul +ll.
Hi sir I have a problem in ribs my right side ribs not as like as left side what I do. I didn't consult any doctor please help me.
Dear ,s How to stop Heartpalpication? If I shout do I get a panic attacks, I am tensed some times I manage, still worries, Do j get any attach like heart attacks and all. I may think much in this! Due to ACidity I feel heart burns and palpitations is that am thinking right / Any other route cause around! Please suggest me the best. Thanks a lot!
Heart diseases are one of the major killers of this century; irrespective of age and sex. The rigors of modern life, coupled with the general populace aggressively moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, it’s no surprise that cardiovascular disorders are on the rise.
However, Ayurveda has tips and guidelines to offer which could end up being just what one needs to keep diseases at bay, during such times. One can start with following the most basic steps and slowly take them forward once one easily slides in the regime. The best part; nature has no side effects.
- Relax: The first tenet of ‘any disease combat’ is to kill stress and along with that the causes which result in stress. Practice deep breathing and other relaxation techniques. Meditation and yoga can realign the flow of energy in the body, thus washing away worries.
- Cultivate positivity: As important as it is to fight stress, it’s equally important to cultivate positivity from every nook and cranny of this joyride called Life. Do things which give you happiness and contentment.
- Eat right: This is probably the most difficult way to inculcate given all the ‘junk on the go’ food centers opening in almost all crevices of the country. Eat a heart friendly diet. Start the day with fresh fruits and vegetables. Almonds are good friends to your heart; don’t forget to include them in your breakfast platter. You can also dress your veggies with fresh lime juice and make use of the turmeric and black pepper lying on your kitchen shelves and sprinkle generous amounts of them in your meals.
- Eat properly: DO not skip meals. Have three regular meals every day and try to cut down on the intra meal helpings that you often indulge in. Remember, it’s the casual helping of all those late night snacks that add to your adipose count, thus contributing to poor heart health. Have moderate portions of foods (Ayurveda says portion that can fit in to your two cupped palms is the right portion), but have dinner the lightest. This is because the metabolism rate dips at night. Thus eating heavy and sundry after sunset can be no good news to your ticker. Lime, salt and ginger can improve digestion. A glass of lassi during your midday meal can further help with matters of the heart.
- Exercise never has and never will fall out of fashion: Exercise regularly. It does not matter what the intensity of exercises is; what ticks over here is regularity. Light cardio exercises such as swift walking or swimming can do all that your heart would need at this point in time. What cardio exercises also do is that they reboot your system; so that the next morning, your metabolism is at its zenith and circulation, the best. Pranayam and meditation twice a day is good for Heart.
- Sleep right: It was no bluff when your mum would ask you to go to bed at the right time. Time and time again, research and studies have reinstated the fact that sleeping sufficient and sound, for about 7 hours every day holds the trick and the key to how your next sunrise could be. So much so, that right sleep is as important as the right diet when it comes to pampering the heart. Inculcate the correct sleeping habits- a silent, calm and cozy room will just be enough for the longest and peaceful of snooze. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.