Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bishnoo BeheraYour feedback matters!
Whether cow urine has therapeutic use in management of diabetes, kidney stones, cancer. Jaincowurine. Com claims that it is being used for cancer treatment
The hand is one of the most commonly used parts of our body and is susceptible to damage, wear and tear as well as injury. Pain in the hand can be attributed to numerous causes, including damage and other conditions that can affect the joints, cartilage, nerves and other parts of the hand. Know more about controlling Joints Pain
De Quervain's tendinitis: This is also known as de Quervain's tendinosis. It causes pain on the thumb side of the wrist. The pain may grow slowly or suddenly. It can also spread to every part of the thumb and up the lower arm. On the off chance that you have de Quervain's tendinitis, you may experience pain while performing the following actions:
- Clenching The fist
- Handling on or holding objects
- Turning the wrist
Treatment for this includes the following:
- Wearing a prop to rest the thumb and wrist
- Calming drugs
- Cortisone infusions
Carpal tunnel disorder: This is common amongst the well-known nerve issues. It can cause pain in the following parts of the hand:
- Palm and a few fingers
- Lower arm
The treatment methods includes the following:
- Resting the hand and wrist
- Wrist support
- Steroid infusions
- Active recuperation
Fracture: It's a crack or break in a bone that can cause immense pain in the hand. Other than this, the hand may also experience the following:
- Loss of proper motion and movement
The kind of treatment depends on the kind of fracture. Braces are usually used for small fractures. Sticks, wires, or plates might be used to treat severe fractures. Likewise, surgery may also be recommended to set the broken bone properly.
Arthritis: This is a disease causing joint inflammation and stiffness of the joints. It causes the joints to lose the ligament that permits them to move easily against each other. This tears the ligament, giving rise to crippling pain and swelling.
In the hand, the regions where this regularly happens are as follows:
- Base of the thumb
- Center joint of one or more fingers
- End joint, which is nearest to the fingertip
The treatment depends on the seriousness of the injury and the following may be used:
- Props for the fingers or wrist
- Non-intrusive treatment
Trigger finger: Also known as stenosing tenosynovitis, this defect causes the fingers or the thumb to bend. It can be difficult, particularly when bowing or fixing the influenced finger or thumb.
Knobs may form on the influenced ligaments. Also, the sheath itself may thicken. In the long run, the ligament may get to be adhered when you attempt to fix a twisted finger or thumb. Learn more about Ligament Injury.
Resting now and again while wearing a support may help resolve the issue. Over-the-counter torment pharmaceuticals can facilitate the agony. Corticosteroid infusions can mitigate side effects. Surgery might be recommended for extreme cases.
Which vitamins, minerals is needed for good skin, hair, nails. If their is any deficiency of these vitamins then which tablets or capsules can we used for healthy skin, nails and hair. Please tell food products but also medicines name. Thanks.
I am 25 years old. My urine looks yellowish from last 3 months. During urination I can feel the pain. When I wake up the pain is more. My feet has a burning sensation. Please tell me a solution.
Which is the best way to remove allergy. I have allergy on dust, egg, began, bhindi, coconut, also sasro dal. What can I do.
Hi. Doctor. I am 25 years old female. I still didn't got my wisdom teeth. But from today morning I am feeling a point uder my wisdom teeth skin. And it's painful. I want to know am I going to get my wisdom teeth. At this wisdom teeth will it b dangerous? please suggest.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am studying from last 3 years for competitive exam now my vision is low so please give me your suggestion for increasing eye vision.
Hello. I am 24 years old. I am working as a bpo agent from last 6 months for night shift work. I am not able to get 8 hours proper sleep. Now, I'm facing hair fall. Could you please help me how to avoid these side effects?
I am 27 years old woman I have a one child and when she born after I am become very fat how I can become slim give me suggestion.
I am 19 year old female and I have dark lips, how to get pink lips in one month, any products can help my lips?
OK would like to reduce my belly fat I am 5.8" height and my weight is 65 KGS is it normal I am feeling pain side of the abdomen at intermittently during moving suggest me some solutions regarding it and tell me was it normal or abnormal? I am loosing hair also please help me sir.
I have ringworm from 1 month and it is so itchy what can I do to rid of it. By itches it turn dark spot.
I want to that why I m so slim I am eating so many foods but there is no result in my body my weight is not growing up please help me.
I am from Chennai having heavy congestion severe cold and runny nose with fever of 100 to101.8 for the past five days with body pain and on Dr.S advice taking Anticlav 625 montec LC etc. Is it a ripe time for a H1N1 test or wait for the present treatment to over.
1. Massage your scalp twice weekly preferably with coconut oil or badam oil twice weekly to improve microcirculation to hair roots. If dont like to apply oil even gentle scalp massaging will help.
2. Use mild shampoo and conditioner 2-3times weekly.
3. Before shampooing coomb your hair to remove dirt and dead cells from scalp.
4. After shampooing rinse your hair with luke warm water.
5. Let your hair dry naturally, avoid using blow dryer or hot rollers as much as possible.
6. After wash, first dry your hair with towel and then gently detangle with wide toothed comb.
7. Dont tie your hair too tightly. It may break or damage your hair.
8. Dont sleep with damp or wet hair, this may weaken hair strands.
9. Regularly comb your hair before going to bed.
10. Get your hair trimmed regularly to eliminate split ends.
11. Avoid excessive preming, crimping, straightening and curling to prevent hair damage.
12. Avoid bleaching or colouring hair to prevent roughness and brittleness
13. Protect your hair from exposure to excessive sunlight.
14. Eat balanced diet with right amount of nutrients and more of green leafy vegetables and fruits
15. Exercise daily for increased blood flow to scalp which promotes healthy and shiny hair.
16. Practice yoga meditation to reduce stress.
17. Dont self medicate always consult dermatologist for proper treatment and advice.