Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bishnoo BeheraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam m male 26 married I have upset stomach from childhood whenever I eat spicy food I 'll get motions due to that I can't able to eat chicken, mutton curries etc. Any spicy food in functions and parties etc. I feel shy in front of others because they can eat anything, what should I do is there any permanent solution for this.
I have eaten I pills few days ago after sex I m not having my periods what will I do in this situation?
Hi, I am having trouble finding myself, what do I capable of, what should be the process of thinking, how do I control myself?
Hi, i'm 19 years old. My height is 149 CM and my weight is 39 Kg's only. I'm eating 5 times per day, but still i'm looking like younger only (means i'm not getting fat) And i'm eating protein items and fruits. But i'm not getting. Can you pls share the advice to get fat immediately?
Hi doctor my daughter is 13 years old and has height 4 feet 10 inch. As I am only 5 feet and my husband is 5 feet 7 inches I am quite considerate about her height. She has been doing an hour of swimming from past two months but is hardly yielding. Is there any food /supplement that I should give her. She has not reached the puberty still, Would start of puberty helps in increase in height or works adversely.
My friend is looks like skeleton. He had weight on his body but does not size of that weight. What should he have to do for gaining size.
Sir I'm 25 years old my problem is whenever I eat dry fruits. And urine turn to yellow colours. Please advise.
My relative is 32 year old n he is suffering from anal fistula from 2 years n getting severe pain so what treatment should done to cure it.
My name is jyoti Singh I live in odisha my weight is 72 kg I want to reduce my belly fat which is 42" I all ready reduce my weight is 18 kg with the help of G M diet plan. I want to reduce my weight and belly kindly suggest me how can do. Thank you.
Hello sir. I am just 24 years old. It probably being from some time I feel like that I am suffering from any health disease. Recently I got a tonsil I became so obsessed that I thought that I have a cancer I consulted a doctor he said it's a sore throat nothing to worry. Previsioulsy I was having stone in kidney. Every day I think about that I am suffering from some other disease. I work in call center. I smoke a lot and also I have immense pain in my chest and throat. Sometime I feel like I will not live for many days. One of relative died from oral cancer. And previsioulsy I used to thought I will die from heart attack. Every single day I live like it's my last day. I have turned so negative that I left my job so that I can turned normal.
I am a 24+ female. I suffer too much hairfall from last 10-12yrs. Use various domestic and foreign product. But net result is zero.
How can I stop hair fall n make my hair grow a lot. Hair loss has become a big problem and I want you people to help me fix it man. Any solutions?
My brother is 18 years old. But, he is not mature up to his age. He did not able to talk properly. His voice is also very low pitch and not clear. Sometimes he constantly started seeing one object and also started playing with it like paper, polythene etc. Sometimes he automatically getting excited and started running and jumping. He could not able to concentrate on one thing properly. Please suggest proper remedy.
I am suffering from fever so I am feeling so unhealthy due to this I want to know the symptoms of dengue.
Sir my hairs are very thin. I want to make my hair thick. Can you please tell me how could I do the same.
Sleep is the most important aspect for a healthy beign, but for kids it is of utmost priority. Lack of sleep can often have a negative impact on the brain funtioning of kids along with accidents. Listed below are the major sleep disorders in children along with their causative factors:
1. Sleepwalking: It is not uncommon for children under the age of 10 to sleep walk. Despite being harmless on its own, the effects of sleep walking can be dangerous such as stepping outdoors or hurting themselves during sleep. If the child runs into objects while sleep walking, they might wake up and hence further worsen the situation.
2. Nightmares: They might be general or result from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Nightmares, if frequent, can make falling asleep a tedious task. Nightmares in children are common and they usually begin to reduce in frequency by 9 years of age.
3. Obstructive sleep apnea: Snoring might be the result of improper respiration while sleeping and while it isn’t a cause of worry, regular snoring might lead to insufficient oxygen during sleep, thus making shut eye a challenge. It might be hereditary or the result of a deviated nasal septum or blocked nose. The snoring might hamper the quality of sleep.
4. Bedwetting: This is something most children experience, but usually grow out of by the time they turn six. It doesn’t need to be a cause of concern unless the frequency doesn’t reduce over time and more than two instances of bedwetting take place in a week.
5. Insomnia in children: It can be due to a host of factors and coping with changes to their normal lifestyle is one of the biggest triggers. Mental disorders such as anxiety and stress due to a variety of reasons (like the death of a loved one) may also be the cause of distress and lead to troubled or incomplete sleep.
6. Excessive daytime sleepiness: Excess naps throughout the day, always feeling lethargic or experiencing trouble waking up in the morning may be symptomatic of EDS. It isn’t uncommon in adults either wherein despite apparent proper sleep; energy levels seem to be low throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.