Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhuvaneswariYour feedback matters!
A new teeth is growing at the lower left end of the mouth. I am 27 years. At this age a new teeth can grow? What is the reason? It is v. Paining. Recommend some pain killers. How many days needed to grow the teeth fully?
I am 29 year old female. I want to know about dental alignment surgery( no braces). So what would be the approximate cost for the treatment and which clinic would be good for this treatment in bangalore.
I am 22 years old and lives in india. For the past 10 years I am suffering from mouth ulcer and I tried allopathy, homeo and ayurveda, but none of them provided with best results. Can you help me?
My teeth is yellow from inside what to do and from my mouth bad smell while yearning. Is there any homemade treatment.
I have a bleeding problem in my gums and a bad smell from my mouth. I don't take any medicine nothing. please suggest me some home remedy for dis issue.
I have a dental cyst near my last wisdom teeth. I do not want to operate and remove it, what is the alternative.
From long time my mouth is getting very dry and due to which my inner skin of my mouth is coming under my teeth. I drink lot of water but problem remains the same. I done a sugar test and the level of my sugarpp is 70, I have started taking medicine but problem has not been soved. Please suggest.
I have some dental problem like blood is coming from teeth. I'm 18 years old, what should I do for good dental health?
Dear Doctors, I need suggestions for treatment about my baby girl which about to one year old. She is active and started to walk in 10th month itself. But still she didn't get teeth. Everybody tell it's not issue teeth may come after one year. I am not doing any type of treatment for it. Now I am worrying about it that is it any problem or lack of calcium or anything else. Coming November 10 she is going to complete one year. Please guide me and suggest any treatment if needed. Thanks, Avanish 9319312896.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.