Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Bhushan PatilYour feedback matters!
He smokes cigarettes daily nearly 5 to 6. And he also suffering from pails. Please suggest for that. I'm waiting for your reply.
She is illiterat end married, has to adult children, both well settled. For last 5 yrs, she has no physical relation with her hubby who is attached with another woman. Since then, she uses to abuse everyone of house over simple thing from morning to evng. She behaves like abnormal. But never blames her hubby. No one can stop her and make her understand. She does not listen others. She use to talk to herself like whispering. She does not have faith on anybody and doesn't want to go to doctor. We can not give her any medicine. Please help.
1. Can an employer terminate an employee if they found an employee is taking consultation with Psycratic or taking antidepresive. 2. How can company appointed Doctor/ Psycratic will proof that an employee is suffering from mental illness. 3. If an employee is suffering from Depression/Anxiety due to harassment of company then what is the legal protection of employee. 4. If any employee is suffering from any physical problem company is having sympathy with them but if an employee is suffering from a mental illness [Anxiety/depression] there is no social sympathy or legal protection. Yes its true I am taking antidepressant prescribed by Dr. to stay fit sice few years to manage unwanted pressure created by my private company on me. Company HR got this information from their some sources and start harassing me to quit the job and resign But I do not resign then Can I fight with company on this issue. Is there any legal protection of persons suffering from mental illness.
Hello Sir I am suffering from anxiety and chest pain continuously with incomplete yawning due to which I feel like suffocation and I had various tests but everything came normal I visited cardiologist, neurosurgeon, orthopedic etc but didn't get any relief yet. Please suggest me some treatment I shall be thankful to you.
I think a lot while sitting, traveling or sleeping that actually causing me a kind of disturbance. Thinking of family relationship talks etc. Pls guide me as soon as possible sir.
I AM A BOY OF 24 YEARS AGE,AFTER EXPENDING 2 MONTHS IN CONTINUOUS TENSION IN BRAIN, IM FEELING LITTELE EMPTYNESS IN BRAIN,UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S PEOPLE ARE THINKING ABOUT ME ?
I am a 21 year old male with a height of 5'10" and weight 70 kg. Now a days I feel like I am doing something but my mind is not present there. Subconsciously I am not alert these days. It was not like this before. I seldom smoke and have taken marijuana for 2-3 times. Please help?
I am 30 yrs old married from 8 yrs and having a child of 5 yrs I am happily married after 8 yrs of marriage I met one of my very old fried cum relative on Facebook, we just got in touch nd chat regular after 15 to 20 days of regular but normal chat we became free to each other and talked about old memories and at that time we had crush on each other I cant say proper love to yhis thing we enjoyed being together thats it so we at this moment shared what we had in our mind at that moment and all this conversation was in chat or a bit of phn calls but chat was more and nothing was for present all was just in remembrance of past feelings which we shared at this present moment and all this came in front of my husband he is still thinking it that I love him right now he is angry he is not talking to me not answering what he wants from me what should I do to make him realize that nothing is for mow it was all olf thing and thag too it was just a crush nothing more than that I cried a lot becoz I love him what is real love is only my husband my child I feel so depressed alone empty without him I tried a lot to make him understand but he is not responding at all what should I do pls help this feeling is just killing me from inside I want him to just forgive me what I did what I shared to that person whom I dont love atall how should I make him understand he is my present and future and no one else.
4 Must-Do Ways Of Coping With A Break Up
Breakups can be devastating. The non-availability of a person you loved dearly can give rise to emotions of anger, helplessness, emptiness, frustration and sometimes even guilt. Coping with a break up is extremely difficult for most people. So what is the best way of dealing with it? Read on...
1. Live For Yourself
Whether it’s your sleeping habit, or tastes in food or even music preferences, a relationship calls for a compromise in either or all of these. Since you’re free now, you can indulge in everything that you had to give up on. Even if it’s something as simple as peanuts, which gave him or her allergies, you should indulge in it by the handful. Go out; don’t keep yourself cooped up at home. Meet new people, form new bonds with the people you like and do whatever makes you happy.
2. Vent Out
Call your friends or family and share the pent up feelings with them. Friends and family are sympathetic, and can act as a shoulder to cry on. However, make sure you are smart about your venting. It’s pretty easy to fall into the habit of crying and drinking, laying in your bed, wallowing in your misery and ignoring all your responsibilities. Venting helps, but not at the cost of the rest of your life. Make sure you aren’t succumbing to complete self-pity as this will only add to your depression.
Exercising serves two purposes. One, it helps you get back in shape so that you feel confident and healthy. Two, exercise has been proven to reduce stress, by bringing about the release of the feel-good hormones, endorphins, in your body. Regular workouts will increase adrenaline and dopamine in your system. Being mood-enhancers, these chemicals work to make you happy and keep you stress-free.
4. Cut-off Contact
Many people say that they want to remain friends after breaking up, but that is mostly not a good idea. So what do you do? Try cutting off complete contact for a while, at least till you heal. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Gmail, or Pinterest, you need to deny yourself avenues to check out either your ex-partner or your past life with them. Avoid talking on calls and texts too. Get rid of their stuff in your house. If you have a song that reminds you of the time spent with your ex-partner, don’t listen to it in the immediate aftermath of the breakup. If you can’t do this yourself, ask a friend to help keep you on track or even do it for you.
I am suffering from fever for the last six days. And I have pain in my body can you suggest what should be done.
Dear madam I am currently working as a teacher in international school. Sometime the teenage students I feel upset 11th and 12th students the students are more rich how to handle effectively them and I want to lead a happy in each and every minute.
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.