Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Bhushan PatilYour feedback matters!
I am in extreme anxiety, due to which I am losing my hair day by day and the volume of my hair is getting thinner, I also have grey hair. What should I do to have a good hair texture? My stomach also remains upset and I suffer from gastric problem too (bloating) Kindly help me out with some good suggestions. Thanks.
I have been feeling sleep deprived. Though there have been some stress in mind w r t personal life etc etc.
Hi doctor my brother is 31 year old married for 4.5 years. From last one day he is behaving very strange and not sleeping well. He has also developed such conditions previously .so diagnosed by some neurologist and this is the 4th time when the same situation arises. Same happened in 2003,2007,2010,2014 and now .all the time we have consulted with some good neurologist but this is happening repeatedly. Now he is in delhi so I need permanent solution for this problem. H e is very good at study was topper at school and clear jee get 2000 rank all India. Studied well in engineering and got placed in good PSU company and he also has a daughter of 3 years and good wife and a life without any tension or problems. Then what could be the reason for such situation.
I have too much body pain and my eyes are getting smaller and dark circles are also increasing. Whats the reason?
How to improve memory as I have competitive exams nearby? As I am Staying in a hostel, please provide me some tips which can be helpful to improve my memory by staying in hostel.
I am under depression. Feeling damn lonely. Getting continues suicidal thoughts. Want urgent help. Can someone reach to me. My number 9372302990. I am a working person n I am free till 2 pm from morning.
I recently married 2 months back. My wife won't believe the real fact always she is having doubt on me if I tell real fact she won't believe. and she won't get adjust for small things. If I tell I have some imp meeting in office and can't come n pick you can you catch auto and come she made big complications for that and now in my office they told next time if I repeat I should resign the job cause my wife is not cooperating for me at all. why she is doing like this?
I have friend from last 6 to 7 years, He got married as soon as our friendship started? Now suddenly realised we are both are emotional to each other. And now it's all messed.
Due to the my exam, I am getting stressful and hence can't study. I don't Even know what I am reading. Alongside I forget what I studied. Please help.
Hi doctor, I don't feel like talking to anyone and even hate being indulged in any activity I find everyone fake and manipulative. Please advise.
Hello, This friend of mine shared to me that she was child abused as a kid and then she shares that she has been into multiple relations and is interested sexual activities. I have heard somewhere that these can be co-related. She doesn't want to consult anyone or share this to anyone. Please let me know if this is a problem interlinked and how to deal with it. Thank you.
Basically I am using mobile screen at an average of 5 hours a day I want to know that what arts the effects and also mention symptoms thanks.
Doctor I cannot concentrate on my studies, when I sat for studies my mind diverts from it, & can't be able to score good marks, I am an engineer student Pls suggest me what to do.
I just wanna know am I suffering from depression. I am a medical student. Appeared my entrance as v all know there r great complications in this procedure. I just wanna know the symptomsas well as the do and don't to get rigid of depression.
I was taking dveniz 100 mg for anxiety and depression then moved to taloprex 5 which did not suit me I was happy with dveniz can I restart the same.
My sex desires are too strong. Fantasies for girls around disturb my mental peace. What are the measures to over come dese desires without bating# sex is a pleasure I don't want this to be a curse!
Stress has become a common problem in day to day life for a lot of people. Too much stress can result in premature aging and accumulation of free radicals within the body. Stress can also cause premature hair fall, wrinkles, exhaustion and frequent frustration. Ayurvedic therapies can counter stress and combat its physical toll on the body. Here is a list of few easy-to-follow Ayurvedic therapy techniques, which are extremely effective against stress:
- A stress-free start: It makes sense to start the day without any stress in mind. Ayurveda states that a full bowel movement is of paramount importance to start an effective day. Abhyanga, an oil message before having a bath, proves to be extremely effective. This should be followed by a 10-minute break so that the body can soak the oil. Lukewarm or hot water should be used to take bath. Some other yoga therapies such as pranayama, transcendental meditation, etc. can be practiced to get a head start on the day.
- Abhyanga: Abhyanga or an oil massage is a good stress resilient. In case there is a time crunch, neck, hand and feet region should be massaged to fetch great results. A moisturizing oil massage in these areas has a soothing effect on the body and mind.
- Meditation: It is a known fact that meditation by far is the best Ayurvedic therapy to counter stress. Over 600 studies have shown that meditation has a positive effect on stress. It can successfully cut down the cortisol hormone in the blood and the level of lactic acid in the body by increasing the level of serotonin. A 15-minute meditation schedule on a daily basis can do a world of good for people who are living a stressed life.
- Therapeutic aroma: It has been proven many times in the past that therapeutic aroma can successfully relieve stress in the short term. The choice of fragrance can be from the flower at home, aroma locket, aroma oil, perfume and so on. These aromas will not only give a feel-good factor throughout the day, but also ensure that the level of cortisol remains at an acceptable stage.
- Keeping hydrated: Keeping hydrated throughout the day is of prime importance to lead a stress-free life. Plenty of water along with time-to-time green tea relieves the nerve and has a soothing effect on the body. It is also necessary to forego beverages such as alcohol and coffee for long-term health benefits.
- Soothing music: Music has a profound impact on the nervous system, mind and on the overall human emotion. It creates a feel-good factor and relieves stress throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.