Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhushan Patil
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Bhushan PatilYour feedback matters!
There are a number of psychological disorders such as bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, and many more. The homeopathic cures for these disorders are given based on the patient’s condition and their history. These medicines need to be prescribed by a doctor only. However, the most common homeopathic cures for psychiatric disorders are as follows:
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a solution for delusions and should be given where there is restlessness, anxiety, and a desire to tear their own clothes. Such patients tend to spring out of bed and hurt people around him. They seem to be scared and see objects when they shut their eyes. The speech and actions of the patients are hasty.
- Hyoscyamus: This is a cure for intense insanity with a lot of excitation of the senses and abnormal impulses. Hyoscyamus is for patients who mostly imagine that they are being followed by some evil presence or that somebody is attempting to kill him. The patient keeps running from an imaginary enemy. They are very talkative and usually jumpy.
- Cimicifuga: In depressed states, this is one of our best cures. The patient is covered in a dull, dark and mental environment. He or she doubts people and items that seem unusual and unnatural.
- Stramonium: This cure is for patients who suffer from insanity and act in the most alarming manner. They usually have pipe dreams and see rats, mice, snakes and different creatures moving towards him or her.
- Sepia: Another cure is Sepia for the patients who have dull premonitions about their ailment, powerless memory, and feeling of weakness and vulnerability. They fear almost every situation, give up easily, and fear separation.
- Aurum metallicum: This is a cure for those with mental depression and sadness. They feel as if they have lost the companionship of their friends and are destined to stay alone. Their memory is frail, they are usually outraged, or feel the need to debate about everything.
- Ignatia: Most instances of depression at some time of the treatment require Ignatia. It suits women better while Arsenicum and Nux vomica are more appropriate for men. Ignatia is for patients who are always gloomy and tend to murmur with an inclination to sob. They conceal their sadness and are usually quiet.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is used as a cure for mental conditions that are broad and usually related to religious depression. They turn out to be on edge about their own life. They are additionally distracted and these patients will stop for quite a while to think about how words are spelled.
- Cannabis indica: This cure is for those who have heavenly vivid dreams and fantasies that cannot possibly exist in reality; however, they seem real to the patient. A moment appears to be a great many years, and a thing might seem to appear yards away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.