Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhusan TakoreYour feedback matters!
Last December I fell something was blasting in my stomach and then I fell burning in my chest as well as in my stomach. I visit to hospital where doctors says it's gas no need to worry. Also my right side of stomach chest as well as my back was paining. After when I discharged from hospital in midnight I fell very uncomfortable and fear. Then I go to HYDERABAD for treatment in ASIAN INSTITUTE OF GASTROENTEROLOGY. Where my endoscopy is doing blood test and chest X-ray. Doctors see the report and tell me that it's gas no need to worry. In January I visit to Hyderabad. But after April I fell stomach pain bloating and acidity sometime. Why? I was a very heavy smoker but I quit smoking in march. Is this happening due to quitting smoking or anything else? Please tell me is this normal or anything else? Two times my endoscopy is done but report is normal. I only take pentadoc tab. Then why I fell stomach pain, sometimes acidity, rarely chest pain and bloating. I am heavy smoker but in march 2017 I quit smoking is there is any problem related to quitting smoking? I am very thankful for doctors giving me suggestions, reason and how I recover from this?
I had cold and cough, I realized after few days my rectum started hurting and I can see mucus coming out with stool. Please help me is it something so serious m shy to go n consult the doctor about same.
I am suffering from automatic gas passing from anus. It has been a long time even have taken so many digestive powders and tablets but still problem is not gone. I cant control on passing. It continuously passes gas with odour.
I have been suffering for acidity 2 year's please give me advice n this matter & give some medicine's I there fore earnestly request to you solved after this matter.
I am having constipation problem for a very long time. Because of it I keep burping all the time. Most of the time when gas forms and comes from lower part of my stomach to up then I feel like my chest will be pearsed. My belly has become large because of these problems.
Your gut is your guardian
Your gut is a bit like a watchdog. It’s a tough and loyal guardian, and very smart.
Its job is to welcome healthy nutrients and life-giving water, while protecting you from various toxins and irritants that may try to sneak in alongside them.
Most of the time, your gut has great judgement. But occasionally, it’s a bit hasty. Every now and then, it overreacts. And sometimes, it’s just not strong enough to fend off the “bad guys.”
What kind of bad guys are we talking about? Well...there are dozens. You can learn more about them in this in-depth article. But in the meantime:
too many over-the-counter or prescription drugs
too much sugar or refined carbohydrates
too much alcohol
stress (acute & chronic)
When your gut hurts
Any of these can irritants can lead to bloating, gas, constipation, or diarrhea.
If you’re suffering from symptoms like these, it means your “enemies” are too strong. Your guardian has been overpowered and simply can’t protect you any more.
Symptoms of poor gut health can also show up outside the gut.
Have you ever been bothered by unexplained headaches, joint pain, fibromyalgia, skin problems, sleep disturbances, or fatigue? Any of these might be due to poor gut health.
The good news is that with the right nutrition, you can strengthen your gut’s defences and provide a stronger barrier. Not only will your gut be happier, but you’ll also enjoy better overall health.
Eight easy steps to a happier gut
It may be tempting simply to mask your symptoms with medications like over-the-counter antacids or prescription drugs.
But soothing the symptoms won’t make your underlying problem go away, and may actually make things worse.
Instead, try these simple nutritional strategies. Followed with a bit of care, they can help you figure out the source and treat it at the same time.
Eat when hungry, stop when satisfied. Believe it or not, this simple rule can save you countless hours of misery (and might help you lose unwanted pounds).
Eat slowly. Chewing is important for enzyme release and breaking food into particles that the gut can manage.
Eliminate any foods or drinks that bother you. Aren’t sure what those are? Try an elimination diet to find out. Common culprits include sugar alcohols, refined grains, MSG, and dairy products.
Add real food. Fruits, vegetables, beans, tea, and coffee are good sources of gut-strengthening flavonoids. Beans, peas, whole grains, nuts, seed, fruits are high in fibre, which helps to ensure regular elimination of toxins.
Balance your bacteria. Good bacteria strengthen the intestinal barrier. Choose 1-2 probiotic/prebiotic rich foods or drinks and eat them often. Here are some ideas to get you started.
Recover well. Sleep, stress management (like meditation or yoga) and exercise are vital to help us control inflammation, which in turn can improve gut health. But remember that too much exercise is taxing on the body. And give your gut a break: avoid big meals before exercise.
Reduce your chemical burden. Choose organic when you can, try not to heat foods in plastic containers, avoid food colorings and fish high in mercury.
Supplement wisely. A few options to consider include glutamine, digestive enzyme supplements, Vitamin D, Omega-3s, iron, turmeric. But be sure to address the underlying problem first. You can ask me doubts, privately
I am 26 years old male. I am suffering from swelling in anus. Doctors told me, there is a problem in anus. The problem is FISSURE in anus like that they told. My question is, 1. How to come out from this problem? 2. Which types of food should I take? 3. What is the main solution for this kind of disease? And also I am suffering from pain while sitting only other wise there is no pain at all. Pls tell me correct solution for this. Thanking You Raj.
My son has diarrhea after he takes any fluid. What do to stop loose stool. He had 7episode of watery diarrhea.
I am 55 years old. I am gastric. I am getting pain in stomach and chest also. Suggest some medicine.
I am suffering from gas trouble for the last 30 years. No pain or vomiting. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am 24 year old have a irritation while urinate but I am drinking at least 2.5 L of water daily urine color is silver but even I got irritation and mild pain in my lower abdomen. It is bladder infection?
I have stomach pain from last 4 days. Is this due to gas problem or may be stone inside the stomach.
I have hyper acidity and wake up from sleep with a choking and burning sensation at night with the food coming up the passage. Recently there is a feeling of throat being sore and cough once in a while. Many a times I have experienced heart burns and kind of drained feeling when the heartburn is in process. I have hypothyroidism an take thyroxine -25 tablet. Please let me know what is the cause and the remedy.
I am 36 year old male from last two months just above my anus puss started to come. It comes in every few days I don't have any pain as such very little amount of puss comes and its not affecting my daily routine just when puss about to leak little pain or irritation I notice is that anal fissure or something else and suggest me treatment I don't wanna see doctor.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.