Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhusan TakoreYour feedback matters!
My wife is having right ovarianclits- 8*6 cm which we knew from abdomen scanning after she had stomach pain, please let me know the possible treatment and costs.
I am a 32 year old male suffering for high triglyceride for the last ~4 years and digestion problem (i. E. Acidity, gas, nausea and vomiting sensation) for the last 1 year. I was initially on stator -f and stator-10 mg. But I stopped it last year and now on full homoeopathic treatment, initially on aloe vera juice and now on hepagalen and other medicines. Investigations show fatty changes in the liver and liver enzymes are elevated a little. Now ldl-120, triglyceride-318, hdl-42, total cholesterol-182. Any suuggestions are welcome.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.