Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupender GayakwadYour feedback matters!
I'm a diabetic patient, will you suggest me the medicine which I have to take, I'm using glycomet gp1 from 2 months, is it good or not.
Hello Doctor, My 2 year old son does not speak properly and fluently. He just able to speak few general words clearly e.g. Papa, mummy, mama, bike, dog, ball, bus. But not able to speak two words jointly. Also not learn new word easily. He not repeat any word behind you. He speaks only when he wants (Only few words). Please suggest if there any problem and what should we do in his case.
2 things all women should think about to make sex hotter
You are in danger of losing your sex drive if you do not make time for regular sex. The mind has as much to do with sex as the body, so do not underestimate the power of naughty thinking.
If you are finding sex tedious, then it's time to reprogramme your mind with these thoughts.
A friendly reminder
You can get in the mood by reminding yourself that you like sex. Instead of thinking about the million and one reasons why you don't have time to get it on, take a few minutes to think about how a quality roll in the hay makes you feel. Whatever message you feed yourself is what your brain will respond to. So remind yourself that sex is fun, you look great, and your partner is into you.
Think about the pleasure
You don't need a campaign speech to make your case for steamier sex. A simple mantra will help your mind weed through outside distractions and focus on doing the dirty. Before sex, think, 'This is my time for pleasure.' And while you're going at it, tell yourself to focus on your pleasure to push away negative thoughts that aren't bringing you closer to orgasm.
Bonus: Zoning in on a mantra also ensures that you'll be tuned into how good the sex is for you, and will help ease any anxiety about whether your partner is enjoying it
Mdm ji sex ke samay mera veerya jaldi nikal jata h aur ling dhila Ho jata h dubara sex ka MN nhi krta h ling khada der se hota h tight nhi hota h please give me mediceene or sugetion.
Sir I'm 20 year now I have to sex multiple partner is there any harmful to me in future suggest me Sir thanks.
I am 26 years old and my weight is 73 kgs and height is 5 feet 3 inches. I want to reduce my weight. For that how shall I reduce my weight?
The pressure of blood and myocardial infraction( Heart Attack) are two different matter many times. As per yogic science mind dwells in our heart. So, when we get stress it will directly affect on our heart.
One more thing; our gut starts from brain at least up to the end of our bowel. No one can exactly say where it ends. But one thing is confirm that if we think more, work more with brain the rhythm of intestines(peristalsis movement) will automatically brake.
Thus gas and acidity will make regular pressure on the area of chest and head. If the person is having tummy or apple shape stomach, the chance of heart attack are much more then skinny person.
Due to tummy or apple shape area of stomach it becomes difficult for our system to pass gas through lower area. Thus, gas make pressure on heart as well as on brain. When a person having acidic tendency ,acid makes attack on the back side of heart via food pipe.
In many cases when blood pressure was absolute i.E. 120/80 even then person got massive heart attack due to hyperacidity and obviously with heavy gastric condition. What is the remedy in such situation?
-One should eat slowly and masticate food gently. After proper mastication, food will go with the cover of saliva in stomach. Proper salivation means natural antacid cover.
-Second one: Always try to eat less in dinner and also take dinner before 8.30 max. Because our stomach will be empty 2.5 to 3 hours after meal. And also avoid citrus food, juices after sunset.
Last but not least, the mental status of us. Always do meditation before sleep at night. Meditation will directly affect on endocrine glands as well as on heart. Generally meditation is better for those person who work more with mind less with body. And more protein will also be harmful for those who work more with brain. Fruits and juices(in a day time) will helpful for such brainy.
God bless you, have a healthy time, live every moment of your life with ease like butterfly. Heart always work in its own way, please don't disturb your heart.
Hello sir/madam i am suffering from bad breath problem due to dry mouth and white tongue last 6 -7 years. I met with many dentist about 10-11 in 6 years but did not get improvement i used many more tablets and mouth wash. So i don't want to more so please help me
I have excess hairfall. And now the situation is dat my head is visible. please suggest some solution.
Hello I have hard foreskin and I never do musturban I do it in different style like sleep on my my back and rub my penis continuously like that way so now my foreskin is more hard becoz I never tired to pull down. And I don't want to do circumcision I was really scare to do that minor operation. Can you suggest me a way that can help me to get baby there was no problem if foreskin is hard and not pull down easily? Or it should be pull down? Some time when I sleep and rub my penis I feel little hurt in my penis when I see I look my foreskin little bit down just a bit but it hurt me a lot so I pull it back. Please suggest me a good solution please.
I am 38 years old, I am over weight with 15 kgs, right now I am 65 kgs, can you please suggest any weight reduction medicines, I have ligament tear on my right knee, due to overweight unable to walk.
What should I do to have a good and pleasant sex. Next I'm age of 45 and my wife is of 43 I enjoy sex much but she being tired of whole day work doesn't agree to do sex . What can be the best suggestion as well as please guide me how to make my wife agree for sex. One more thing is doing sex gives relieve from certain disease like migraine headache or constipation . Kindly advice.
Take care of mosquito bites by using repellents or cream application.
Wear clothes which dry rapidly to prevent common cold and other infections.
Drink plenty of water and use warm or hot drinks during rainy season.
What is best medicine to have daily care of ears? I read buds is not good for ears? Kindly suggest strong medicine to ear wax immediately?
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.