Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupender GayakwadYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 50 years of age. I am Software Architect. 12 years back I was prescribed Imipramine HCL75 mg from AIIMS. Then, I was taking Dothiepin 75 mg for last 10 years which was affecting my alertness and cognitive abilities (Memory, Concentration, processing speed ) and thereby hampering my professional life. A Psychiatrist prescribed Escitalopram 10 mg tapering off Prothiedine. I feel moderate pain (as in inflammation) all over my head due to which I can do a little work and feeling loss of interest in work and anything and feel less sexual sensation which were intense prior to this medication.
Sometimes while sleeping, night leak occurs. I want to knw this happens so? Becoz while sleeping nothing iis in motion.
This days my pile is becoming sever. I haven't had medicine for this earlier coz I was almost normal. It is now very painful and I can not even sleep well. I can not study well. Plzz reply me as soon as possible. Tell me clearly which medicine should I take? I'm waiting to go to a pharmacy.
I am 46 y old. I am suffering from piles since 20 years. I am using ointment pilorute and dolo capsules one in threemonths (not continuously) but it causes itching around and create ng problem. Is it advisable going to operation can solve the problem permanent. Or it repeats and cause problem. I want a good permanent solution. Thank you.
Sir I have numbness and pain in my feet, legs and feeling in both hands. B12 test is ok. Is I hv aids. I have no other symptoms like fever, cough, headache, vomiting, loose motion.
I am 21 year old and I have fell unfair getting weight loss problem give solution for wait good and for health and safety way sickness.
My blood pressure is 130/98. I am worry about it .my diastolic blood pressure is high can you suggest some thing to normal my blood pressure permanently. Your suggestion will really help me alot.
Anands skin is very sensitive, and his having problems related to the pimples, his face is too oily, what to do to resolve this issue.
I am 28yr old and I hv no beard. how can I grow my beard. plz suggest me any medicine or treatment ????
Hello I am soumain dhara 23, I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend and sure the sperm is enter or not but she went to toilet after sex and she also take a I-pill in 14 hours, so she will be pregnant or not.
Sir / Maam, Iam male, 20 years of age. Can you please tell me how many times should I masturbate a week and masturbating 2 times a day can cause a disease or weakness? Thank you.
I am 20 years old but has very less weight and is very thin like 12 year old boy. What is the reason?
The word "Spearmint" probably reminds you of your favorite chewing gum. However, this special type of mint and has far reaching benefits than just a gum, some known and some unknown. Its value lies in its leaves that are used in many cultures as a part of daily recipes. Apart from that, the leaves are used to prepare a host of products such as toothpaste and mouthwash. They are also used medicinally and are one of the predominant medicines used in Ayurveda. Let us look at some of the benefits of using Spearmint.
Health benefits of spearmint
- Antibacterial Capacity: The natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of the spearmint can be beneficial in protecting your gums and teeth from cavities. Apart from that, they also take care of your bad breath and dental damages.
- Respiratory Health: Spearmint has a significant impact on the overall health of your respiratory system. It has anti-inflammatory qualities and can relieve sore throats and chest tightness. They are also used in some asthma medicines to ease out the congestion and assist in the breathing process.
- Digestion: If you are facing stomach upset frequently, look no further than spearmint. It is beneficial for digestion and can be great for the overall health of your digestive system. It is also helpful during pregnancy and can prevent morning sickness, nausea, and vomiting. It also minimizes cramping and bloating.
- Hormonal Balance: For people who are suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome or other forms of hormonal imbalance, having spearmint juices can reduce the symptoms. The juice stimulates the endocrine system and prevents complicated metabolic side effects.
- Blood Circulation: Spearmint leaves and juices can also prevent anemia and can be beneficial for proper blood circulation. They also greatly stimulate the production of red blood cells and hemoglobin. Spearmint leaves can also be beneficial in maintaining the pH levels of your skin and blood.
- Heart Health: Spearmint effectively maintains a healthy blood pressure and relieves the pressure on your arteries. They are also beneficial in controlling your cardiovascular symptoms and relieve the stress on your blood vessels and arteries.
- Stress Relief: Menthol, which one of the most powerful ingredients in spearmint, has a soothing and calming effect on your overall health. It also acts a mild sedative in some cases. Take a cup of hot spearmint tea in case you need a calming effect on your body. It can also significantly reduce the stress levels and can stimulate your nervous system effectively.