Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhunesh PatilYour feedback matters!
I am a 20year old girl i have been having blisters in mouth on both inside cheeks from last 15days iv which are not v painful iv consulted a gp he diagnosed it as normal blisters n prescribed me some mdcns n gargle but I had no relief from those medicines I consulted a dentist he olso diagnosed d same thng n prescribed me some infection medicine bt I dint got any relief from him as well then I consulted an ent he olso diagnosed d same thng nd prescribed me some medicines n oinmt bt I dint got ny relief from him as well then I consulted a homeopathic doctor he said that m having this problem due to stomach problems as I was feeling pukish evry now and then I dont have much pain bt still d blisters are not going is it a serious issue? What should I do now.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.