Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Bhrat JobanputraYour feedback matters!
My mother is 53 years old. Recently she started sensing some irritation in her throat and yesterday she was going through endoscopy test and impression was ulcer in throat with elevated margin of 23. Dr. advice for biopsy test. Is that simple ulcer or any cancer cause?
I am suffering from severe stomach aches, head aches and running nose and also fever. What medicine should I try?
My mother 48 suffers from extreme vertigo. She also has cataract in left eyes. She is taking vertigo medication and we are thinking of a cataract surgery. My question is: can cataract be the cause of vertigo?
Is too much weakness in the body causing dizziness come and I are also very little appetite these all well there's no way to tell.
Sir, my age is 49 yrs and since last 5 yrs I am suffering throat problem, my food pipe has become narrow and its difficult for me to eat food and drink anything, as it takes too long time for me to finish my lunch, I need to take very small bite like a kid.
I'm suffering from Vertigo. When I wake up or going to sleep it starts and it is for very short period or moment. I m taking homeopathic treatment.what can be done for this condition?
My ear is paining since two weeks. I think it is because recently I put some pins and sticks to remove dust. What should I do now?
What is sinus tachycardia. Is this harmful. I had ecg and sinus tachycardia was diagnosed. I always feel anxiety dizziness and palpitations. I was very stressed at the time of ecg thats why my heart rate was 100bmp.
I have problem of running nose and sneezing I am consulting doctor since last 1 month and no improvement these most reputed doctor but for me nothing is working they give nozal spray and medicine but not worked.
I am feeling sick from last few days. My throat is always chocked. I have used some home method. I gargle with salt water but of no use.
I am having pain in my throat from past 2 weeks and due to which my ear is also paining. I showed doctor by he was my able to recognize it please help.
Sir, My age 23y suffering from persistent headache and cough with minor fever due to sinus problem from almost 8+ years. I was treated by lots of antibiotics, decongestant, nasal spray but all gone in vain. My CT PNS showed blockage of bilateral infundibulum and maxillary antrum due to large bilateral haller cells And mild polypoidal mucosal thickening in both maxillary sinuses. Which I think allergic and fungal. In addition there is thickening of both inferior nasal turbinates. I lost somewhat food taste and severe allergy to foods. I feel like some solid in my sinuses and severe tightness below nose which make my breathing difficult and painful. I want sinus surgery done for this please help me and also tell the cost. Thank You.
I am 30 years, I been suffering from corning cold with chest pain and I been taking antibiotics and lot of medications but no way. Now it had change to another thing, throat itching at the same time coughing with tears running down from my eyes. What's the treatment for it?
Hi doctor, I am suffering sinus problem, so I use to rub my nose continuously with cloth, so my nose it turning into black colour. So please suggest me some creams to reduce blackness in my nose and also suggest me to cure cynus.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.