Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bhoomo GalaYour feedback matters!
Hi everybody daily early morning my legs will be so pain. What is the reason this pain give me suggest please .what is the reason for pain.
I am 43 years old having good health. Since last 8 months having moderate pain in right heel. X ray shows a slight swelling of bone. Orthopedic suggested wearing of heel caps.
I am having fever from past a week and my legs and hands keep paining I went to a doctor but it didn't work so please help me.
Hi I had problem of back pain on my body this is very pain full. I am not able to sleep well with this problem so please give me some suggestions about dis problem. Thanks
His spinal cord is damaged after an accident since one and a half year. Still no sign of improvement. No touching sensation and self movement in the lower part. Is there any treatment still possible?
Helli sir I am 52 years old. My joint lubricant has been end. So much pain in my joint. I am using pain keeler within 1 years. Please consult me.
Sir my hand got surgery last year I am feeling good know but some times feeling pain should I use the medicines regularly or not.
Please prescribe tips for sugar control, medicine prescribed for it, exercises for Frozer Shoulder, yogasan to treat Diabetic.
I have severe pain in my ankle. Particularly when I get up after sitting for some time or when I get up from bed.
Sir/madam, My age is 32. I am residing at Hyderabad. I am a mother of two daughters. My problem is I am suffering with swelling on fingers and right leg nerves are in looks light green color. Early morning joint pains. What is the problem.
I am 62 years old male. Suffering from backache with altered sensation over both anterolateral thigh. The impression is: Nerve conduction study reveals demyelinating sensory neuropathy involving bilateral femoral cutaneous nerves (left > right) suggestive of bilateral meralgia paresthetica. Now doctor has gives TAB PREGABA M at night and local injection. I have stopped using tight cloths. Pl guide. (2) my weight is 71.5 kgs and ht 161 cm. Pure vegetarian. What diet I should take to reduce weight.
While running on the treadmill or doing various leg exercises, my feet pains very badly. Pls advise.
Honey - 1 part
Warm water - 2 parts
Cinnamon powder - 1 teaspoon
Mix the above to a smooth mixture.
Apply it over the knees and the pain will fade off within minutes.
I am 62 Yrs old. ,height 5' 10" ,Wt 93 Kg, usually taking very light diet and do brisk walking in morning for abt 1 Hr. All my clinical tests are normal. At one spot on right heel , I feel pain for last 6 months in morning but subside to large extend during day. At present I am not taking any treatment except weekly foot massage. Please advise some sustainable medicine and diet changes.
I am a 26 years old female having pain in my left arm since 3 days and a tingling pain sensation in left chest, is it a heart attack/?i am suffering from low bp and low hemoglobin (10),
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.