Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Hello Sir. last year during gim particle I weared very lose underwear due to this my testis ball are loss. I think from this I have problem during sex what I have to do one time erection problem also. Please help.
I am a working women. I have a 2 months child. I need to store my breast milk for my kid. How long can I store the milk in the fridge?
Hi I am a male, 62 years old, 5'8, 125 kg, heavy some for last 40 years, and a regular drinker also, living a generally sedantry life, style - purely vegetarian. And hypertensive (mormally 180 / 120) no. Diabetes or any other major problems. For last 4/6 months I start wobbeling while walking and feel that I would fall down can not stand for more than 5/10 mintutes which causes right thigh having a tingling feeling & also there is a loss of memory. Kindly help, as I ride a scotter and am taking gemcal, nerve up od ocassionally. thank You
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but Minions seem to disagree. An apple being the fruit of choice for millions of households across the world, recent studies show that apples may not be as good for you as you’ve been led to believe. For starters they have high sugar content, for the calorie conscious, which might be a bad revelation. The really high fiber content of apples is known to induce stomach aches. Studies show that most apples in the regular market are laden with pesticides, which are harmful for human consumption. Apples are known to cause allergies too and not to forget, apple seeds contain trace amounts of cyanide.
So if not apples, what is supposed to keep the doctor at bay? The world is going ga ga over bananas. Bananas and papayas are two easy to resource, lower priced alternative as the household fruit of choice. Here’s why.
- Papayas and Bananas contain fewer carbohydrates and more protein than Apples and hence instantly making them a better choice for calorie conscious.
- High levels of Tryptophan, make bananas and papayas a natural antidepressant and stress buster.
- Both are rich in Anti oxidants which helps in preventing and fighting cancer.
- Bananas protect an individual against type 2 diabetes and aid in weight loss in this new age of morbid obesity that makes it quite a selling point.
- Both fruits being rich in vitamin C are known to boost immunity.
- Papayas are rich in flavonoids, vitamin A and beta carotene, which protect the mucus membrane of the eye and are known to prevent age related retardation of eye sight.
- Bananas and Papayas help prevent swelling of joints and work well to prevent arthritis.
- Both fruits are known to help ease menstrual cramps.
- Papaya is rich in vitamin E, vitamin C and antioxidants like beta-carotene which helps prevent your skin from free radical damage keeping wrinkles, marks and signs of ageing at bay.
- Papaya is known to encourage hair growth and fight against hair fall.
- The duo is known to improve overall digestion as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.