Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavna S. Mistry
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna S. MistryYour feedback matters!
My baby is 8 months old please advise which solid food is best. Cerelac or home made Ragi food or any fruits? Please suggest
Sir mere nose me se blood aa raha hai kya ye angry ke karan ho sakta hai jukam bhi hai nose me se pani saath aa tha hai.
Hello sir, I am 28 years old. And I am suffering from fever last one weak. Can you recommended some medicines with antibiotic.
Till date I have normal periods and blood coming out during periods is sufficient. But this time I have very little blood out or almost negligible. Also pain during this period is very less than normal. What can I do to get normal period having normal blood out? Is there any major problem?
My face had very much pimples from past 10 years and still occurs erratically. There are marks on my face and black heads on nose which are filled with yellow oil beeds and dirt. Both kind of pimples occur on my face the small yellow ones and the big ones of half inches too. I have used medicines like acnestar gel but the scenario is same as I discontinue the medicine. Also someone has adviced me chemical peeling and dermaroller procedures. Please help me to figure out the best?
I'm 31 yrs old male, few days back I got fever and recovered. Since that time I got cracks on tongue, ulcers inside of the mouth and throat pain also. Please let me know what should I do?
Today morning immediately after waking up I noticed a small round swelling on the side of my neck. There was no swelling till yesterday. There is no pain. When I touch I can feel firm round swelling attached to underlying tissue. I am 22 years old female. Few months back I have undergone body checkup and all results were normal. Is this swelling something to worry about. By evening I can feel swelling on the other side of neck as well and behind the ear and beside the ear opening. All are similar swelling.
My son will complete 2 years of age in coming September. Please help me some guiding some good or healthy food for him as now a days he is not looking anything as what ever we give him he takes that from his mouth immediately and keeps crying for not eating. . He is also losing waiting because of this. Req for some relevant answer which helps.
I am gaining weight very fast in few months n I hv trying to lose by many ways as join gym n exercise daily early morning. But not get any result so what should I have to do. Reply me.
If you are experiencing heartburn during pregnancy, it is important for you to know about the ways of dealing with it. Heartburn, which is a fiery, painful sensation, occurs when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) starts leaking or relaxing. This makes your stomach acids to flow up into the esophagus, resulting in acidity or heartburn. Pregnant women are more susceptible to heartburns because the relaxing hormone slows down the rate of digestion, thereby keeping food in the stomach for longer duration and triggering acidity.
Here are the various measures you should take for dealing with acidity during pregnancy:
- Follow regular eating patterns: Overeating triggers heart burns, and hence, you should eat less. During pregnancy, there is much less space in the stomach for it to expand. Maintaining a healthy diet in lesser quantities will help you in eliminating the heartburn throughout your pregnancy. You should eat several small meals a day instead of having two or three large meals. It is easier for your body to digest smaller meals.
- Avoid trigger foods: You need to identify the common foods, which trigger your heartburn, and eliminate them from your diet. You should abstain from consuming acidic food items like tomatoes, citrus fruits, fried and spicy food, coffee, carbonated drinks, and alcohol.
- Focus on fluids: A liquid diet causes much lesser problems compared to solid food products as they can move through your stomach quickly. You should consume milkshakes, soups, yoghurt, smoothies, puddings, and protein shakes. Try to take liquids, which are rich in protein like dairy products. While having solid foods, ensure that you chew them very well.
- Sleep properly: In order to avoid heartburn during the night, you must not eat anything three hours before going to sleep. You should make the head of your bed elevated by placing books or any solid object under the bed’s legs. You should sleep on your left side, which will make it difficult for stomach acids to travel up to your esophagus.
- Sit or stand up right after a meal: After taking any meal, you should take a short walk, undertake some housework, or sit down for a while. Avoid lying down, and abstain from doing anything for which you have to bend over.
- Wear comfortable clothes: You should wear loose-fitting clothes for dealing with acidity or heartburn during pregnancy. Tight clothing puts extra pressure on your abdomen, which is already crammed. This is capable of worsening acid reflux. Therefore, you should choose loose fitting maternity wear for eliminating acidity and heartburn.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!