Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna M. IdnaniYour feedback matters!
He is losing his weight while having the proper diet daily. Please suggest him something to stop losing his weight.
Throw away your cigarettes, lighters, and ash trays if you haven't already
Avoid caffeine, which can make you feel jittery; try drinking water instead
Hang out with non-smokers; most people don't smoke, so you should have options
Go to a place where smoking isn't allowed; unless you want to break the law, you won't light up
Get plenty of rest and eat healthy; lack of sleep and too much sugar can trigger you to smoke
Dr. I am 29 years old woman. doctor mujhe kuch dino se nind nahi ahti aur sar mai dard rehta hai. please help me.
My age is 32 years, and I have a one child who is 2 year old. Last 10 days when I do the sex then I have a pain in my lower abdomen. please tell me its a normal or not.
I am 20 year old sir please tell I want to gain weight and want to build muscles without supplement.
I'm 23 years old male and I'm having back pain for last 3 weeks. I ve used some Ayurveda medicine but haven't got any relief. What should I do now.
I am suffering from malaria in 2015 so badly so please tell me the symptoms of it so I cure it firstly.
I did regular exercise so my back pain increased so in MRI report shows my disc was slip. And doctors told me for operation. I don't want to operation. So you just give me some idea for relief. In my back pain.
Hi, I am 22 years old. Mostly I suffered in throat infections. It leads to cold and fever. What to do to prevent this throat pain? I have no problem in ear. But the sinusitis problem in nose slightly. Nasal bone slightly dislocated in right nose.
I am having the problem of gas trouble I am aged 70 I do physical work also in the spare time not less than 3 hours per day and drink water whenever thirsty will you suggest some medicine.
1. Determine your ideal weight and follow your diet plan with patience.
2. A gradual reduction of 2-3 kg in a month is desirable. Don't get disappointed if weight loss is not desirable. Maintain weight record weekly.
3. Nibbling in between meals should be avoided.
4. Water adds no calories, so drink plenty.
5. Divert yourself from food rather there are many interesting hobbies to indulge in.
6. Exercise should be a part of your schedule say 5 days a week. Be it walk or stretching or some yoga aasans like surya namaskar.
7. Avoid sweets, fried foods and carbonated beverages.
8. Include free foods like lemon water, ajwain water, green tea, salad vegetables like cucumbers, carrots, onion, cabbage, kakri etc, fruits like apple, watermelon, guava etc.
9. Include milk and yoghurt, whole wheat flour along with pulses in your diet.
10. Most important of all don't worry.