Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna LalwaniYour feedback matters!
I am a moderate smoker and not too much addictive to nicotine. Age 25 male. I have started smoking 4 years back and want to quit it immediately as feeling my respiration cycle is not OK with it. I am facing cough morning while get up in the morning. I have replaced nicotex with cigarette now a days and want to get out from the trap. Please suggest me for same. If you can suggest me some feasible home remedy for lung cure, it will help me too.
My mind is diverted to result what the result will come so we have to do for so that mind relief from tension.
Am smoking for 6 years...I need to quit right now...but that urge is not going off...what to do...my age is 26 male...
My psychology doctor suggest me felis s plus 5 tablets daily once, i'm taking this tablet from last 2 years, I want to quit this but can't do so, if I stop it I feel very uncomfortable, it was given me for anxiety, is this tablet harmful to me? please suggest me how to quit this or any alternative to this?
My wife 42 yrs, lost her baby before 15 days & now when she is alone she feels as if the dead body of baby is kept on bed & wants some one to stay with her always.Please suggest
Sir i am using lonapez 0.5 and zosert 50 mg since from 3days i am getting some electric shock like sensation in my brain wat to do pls suggest me pls
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.