Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna LalwaniYour feedback matters!
I am addicted to chew tobbaco. How to be refrained from it and how it's addiction going to affect in long run.
I am male of 25. I have seen people in panic but never there is a problem in speaking. Whenever I am in panic my mouth gets wet, such wet that it is tough for me to speak until I get some drops of water to drink. Second If I did not get anything that creates water or liquid in my mouth I feel vomiting. Can you please help me in this issue? Facing this problem from approximately 3 years.
From last 3 months I am having nagetive and unnecessary thinking. Its cause me depression and reduce my confidence. Some kind of fear I am having.
Sir actually mujhe na kafii thakan si rehtii h or ab abhi mujhe koi kaam krne ko kehta h to gussa bhi bhut aata h or pasina to puchoo mt grmii me mujhe bhut jayada psina aata h or face bhi oily ho jaata h.
Last 6 months I am suffering from anxiety and also I am taking prescription from neuro psychologist now I am feeling better but my question is when I will stop my tablets.
Are you suffering from extreme depression? Does your depression episode continues for a long time and makes you feel too tired to get out of bed? Chronic depression is capable of turning your life upside down, causing turmoil with all your activities, thereby, spoiling your regular life totally. At times, a person can get so drained by depression that getting out of bed seems impossible because of fatigue. It is quite difficult to deal with such situations.
Here are some important tips on how to overcome your chronic depression and get out of bed.
- Be depressed upright: It is likely to be driven by the voices in your head during your depression. You should respond by replying to the voices that you are depressed, but you are going to be depressed outside. This is important, as activity and depression do not go well together. You should try to stop your thinking totally and put yourself in an automatic mode. Preparing to deal with thoughts from before is beneficial. When your body is in motion, it is easier to deal with the thoughts.
- Try to make it to the shower: When you do not feel like leaving your bed at all, you should try making it to the shower somehow. Taking a shower makes you a bit relaxed and diverted and you can expect relief from your depressive episode. This is an effective way to get yourself up and running from bed, instead of isolating yourself under the blanket. Taking a shower might bring you some hope and encourage you to step out of bed and do something productive. Even if you decided to be in bed all day strictly, a refreshing shower is likely to change your mind.
- Bribe yourself: You can try bribing yourself as a reason for getting out of bed. You can remind yourself how good you will feel after having a cup of hot coffee, or how nice it would feel to listen to a certain song while going to work.
It is important to give yourself a purpose or reason to get out of bed. Many people believe that they might feel like leaving the bed in spite of being heavily depressed, if they had a worthy purpose. It is very important for you to get involved in something. You might hate a job, or hate working, but it will give you a reason to divert from your depressive thoughts. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Sometime I feel very happy and some time. Very lonely like no one is bother about me Sometime I feel to die as well, subside, got very angry when I am lonely. please help me this problem is from 3 years.
I cant remember things. I forget very soon. Like I forget any singers name or a maths formula or a movie name. I was not facing this before. Please help.
Hi My husband is full day drunkard mind so myself always mental worried. What solution to avoid the drunk. Please can help you sir.
I am a graduate, topper in my class but not able to secure a job. Reason for it are some of my decisions and a may be a wrong choice of profession. I want advice about what I can do best with my life according my character. Please help.
I want developed my memory power? Because I was unable to do maths. I am studying intermediate. please help me.
My wife is not interesting in doing sex with me. She does sex only once a month and told me that you don't know how to seduce me. What should I do?
What is the solution to get the person reverted straight from bisexuality and psychological motivation to achieve his dreams.
Getting nervous and behaving abnormally particularly on eclipse days such hitting materials and some time humans. Kindly advise remedial measures.
My mom has Blood Sugar Level 320 mg+. So which type of food should she take and which do not. She is very much in tension by results of the report.
Hello sir. I am very frustrated about my life, I am 29 years old male can't achieved anything in my life. Due to fear, anxiety and shyness. I am b. Tech graduate in 2015. But still jobless due to these bad things. When I target some goal but after some time surrounding by other and fail. Due to laziness. Never be conscious. About my life. Due to laziness and anxiety. Going in past and spoil my life.
Depression is a state of mind that adversely affects the way a person thinks, feels and behaves. It’s becoming an unpleasant existence in everyone’s life these days due to lot of factors such as:
- Competition with Others,
- Desires not getting fulfilled,
- Relationship related concerns,
- Performance Pressures,
- Societal Pressures etc.
In most cases, depression does not have a single cause. Rather, it results from a mix of factors i.e. your genes, events in your past, your current circumstances, and much more.
Depression, like many other behavioral health issues, has complex interacting Biological, Psychological, Social and Environmental contributing factors.
Depression in teenagers is very common owing to hormonal changes and increased stress of coping with studies and the social world. Genetic factors also play an important role in triggering depression in teenagers.
Signs and Symptoms:
- Persistent Sadness: Constant feeling of sadness irrespective of the company.
- Thoughts or attempts of suicide: Thinking that suicide will solve all problems.
- Fatigue: A state of decreased energy levels.
- Helplessness and Hopelessness: Living with a though that nothing will ever get better.
- Loss of interest in daily activities: Lack of interest in your hobbies, your favourite pastimes or social activities, or sex etc.
- Appetite or weight changes: Significant weight loss or weight gain.
- Sleeping disorders: Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping.
- Irritability: Low tolerance level.
- Loss of energy: Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained.
- Self-loathing: Feeling of worthlessness or guilt.
- Concentration Issues: Trouble focusing or remembering things.
Homeopathy For Depression-
Homeopathic remedies for depression in teenagers are no different from those used for treating depression in adults.
In the initial stages or in the milder forms or in people who are not aware of the disease, depression can go unidentified till its implications become too obvious. People often overlook it as a mere low mood or some start assuming it as a part of their psychological makeup. Even families or spouse start accommodating accordingly, thereby making identification of depression all the more difficult. Homeopathic treatment for depression is great form of alternative medicine and natural therapy for depression.
Advantages of using Homeopathy for Depression:
- The best part of homeopathic treatment is that the homeopathic medicines are totally side effect free and its long term use leads to no damage to the body. Homeopathic medicines also do not cause any sedation.
- The options in conventional treatments are either to take antidepressant medications or to remain depressed, however, homeopathic medicines are said to be side effect free and its long term use leads to no damage to the body. Homeopathic medicines also do not cause any sedation.
- There are lot of medications in homeopathy which are used, post understanding of the behaviour of a person; his/her complete biological and genetic status, his/her existing medical conditions.
- It is always recommended to consult a homeopath and not to go for self-medication, as it requires specific potencies of medicines for them to be effective on the medical condition.