Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna GalaYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my eyes in last couple of days. My eyes power goes down and everything looked like blur. So help me doctor.
I am 24 y boy. I have eye site problem. Due job my job profile I have to spend daily 9 hours in front of computer. According to eye prescription (RIGHT EYE :CYL=-1.25, AXIS=85 LEFT EYE: CYL=-1.25, AXIS=172) axis is going to increase if I observed evey 6 months eye check report. So I request to please give me some information about 1.Which type of activity I have to perform daily to control and minimise eye site 2.Which type of diet I have to maintain. 3.Other activities to minimize eye site. I will wait for your reply. Thank you abhijeet.
I am 36 year old female having ear pain and sore throat from last week. I took home medicine but no effect. From yesterday my left eye turned red and water started coming out of it. I used ITone drops and slept. In morning when I woke up it was hard to open the eye, it was pasted with to green mucous. I am also have sore throat till ear. Please suggest whom shall I see. ENT specialist or Eye specialist.
I Am Facing Red Eye Problem For 2 Days. I Don't Go To Any Doctor And Don't Use Any medicine Yet. Is Anything Serious? Should I Check It Up?
She is having ptosis hence having watery eyes, headache etc. Eye spl says both eyes are normal. Can Homeopathy help.
What has to be done to avoid headache and is that the reason why people get specs. And how this problem of headache can be avoided.
Hello sir, I am suffering from chronic constipation and burning sensation in my chest and also suffering from eye pain due to prolong watching of computer. What should i do?
I am 68 years old. I am one eyed. MACULAR HOLE in the retina nave been diagnosed in the another eye. I have been advised to under go MACULAR HOLE SURGERY by inserting gas in the eye for which I have been told to sit or sleep Face down position for period of 24 ×15 days which is very cumbersome to practice. My humble request, whether there is no any alternate oral or surgeryprocedure for treating the MACULAR HOLE. I will be highly obliged to receive your sincere response. Thank you.
I have suffering from eye problem in my left eye some part is become red so sir please you suggest me what I can do for this problem. chicken pox occur in my body after that it become red.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe eye pain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir headache is totally right side with right eye swelling nd total right side of head is paining there is nothing in left side but there are some body pains.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.