Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna GalaYour feedback matters!
Hey doctor I am 18 year old girl I have facing few problems for sometime like like I feel my head is heavy eyes are heavy my ears are closed also I get acidity from 2 years from sometime I feel dizzy while standing I consulted a doctor he said I am suffering from movement problem. I want to know what exactly what movement problem is? Please help me I am really tensed.
When k slept last night, I think an insect has bitten me on eye & it got swollen now. Please help me to get the remediation for this.
I am 23 years old. And I have puffy eyes. I sleep for a good 7 hours everyday. N I drink approximately 1 litre of water. Yet nothing helps. Please suggest me what I can do.
My eyesight is getting weaker and weaker and I am not able to see distinct objects clearly I don't wanna have lens But I want it to be fixed with proper diet.
I am anuj Manjhi I have passed air force medical there I found that I had a little no. In my left eye. But it is from a very long time it did not increase from that time so I think that it is constant and it is very less I did not fill requirement of wearing a lens or spectacles but a friend suggest that I should wear glasses and my number Will decrease. So I should wear glasses or not.
What is the best refrective error correction method for eyes with +4 sph+1.25 cyl no. At the age of 38 ?
Hello doctor. I am 22 year old. I have myopia from last 9 yrs. My spects no. Is - 4.00. Is there any treatment to get back my vision to normal. I should go for laser treatment. Is laser treatment is reliable? and please suggest
I tested my eyes for driving license from a eye hospital. They said checked and said I have 6/9 vision in both eyes. What can I do for getting 6/6 vision.
I am 28 year old man having the problem of left eye twitching and small pain in the head . I am working with computer for 8 hours as a part of my duty. What should I do.
I feel my near eye side giving problem and I checked found ok. But after every evening my eyes go down tired. How I can improve.
As per schedule I take 1gm metformin hydrochloride after dinner as per prescription for diabetes control. I finished my dinner at 7 PM and took 1 tab of 1 mg metformin hydrochloride and by mistake took another 1 mg metformin hydrochloride tab at 8 PM. So I have consumed 2 mg in place of 1 mg of metformin hydrochloride after dinner. I am afraid this might Lower down my sugar level suddenly instantly, can it be life threatening ? .Request immediate advice please. If possible Pl. Advise
I have pain in my eyes for the last couple of weeks. Please suggest me what should I do whether to have check up or not. And is there any need of specs as it gives pain when I stares continuously.
I am using contact lenses from last 6 months But from last month when I remove my contact lenses My eye become red. And sometimes start paining. Help me plz.
I am 17 years old female. From the past few years I've been experiencing these headaches followed by blurred vision which goes pitch black after few secs. These last for a few secs, I have also started to feel these burning sensation on my right hand fingers. It burns too much. I don't know what's really happening.
Eye surgeries have evolved a long way. Starting from the most basic of eye surgeries, technological advancement has evolved a number of modern eye surgery techniques. LASIK is the latest trend in eye surgery and is the most common type of eye surgery in the modern day.
LASIK or Lasik (laser assisted situ keratomileusis), is a laser eye surgery or laser vision revision. It is a kind of refractive surgery for the rectification of nearsightedness, hyperopia, and astigmatism. The LASIK surgery is performed by an ophthalmologist who utilizes a laser or microkeratome to reshape the eye's cornea with a specific end goal to enhance visual acuity. For most patients, LASIK gives a lasting contrasting option to eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Carrying out a LASIK surgery:
- To begin with, your eye specialist utilizes either a mechanical surgical apparatus called a microkeratome or a femtosecond laser to make a slender, round "fold" in the cornea.
- The specialist then creases back the pivoted fold to get to the fundamental cornea (called the stroma) and expels some corneal tissue utilizing an excimer laser.
- For partially blind individuals, the objective is to smooth the cornea; with farsighted individuals, a more extreme cornea is fancied.
- Excimer lasers additionally can redress astigmatism by smoothing an unpredictable cornea into a more typical shape. It is a misguided judgment that LASIK can't treat astigmatism.
- Laser eye surgery requires just topical soporific drops, and no wraps or fastens are required.
- After your LASIK surgery is completed, you will be given some rest. You may feel a makeshift smoldering or tingling sensation promptly after the surgery is completed. After some post-surgical examinations, you are ready to go home. Abstain from driving by yourself.
- Immediately after the surgery, you may experience blurred vision or hazy vision. It will subside with a little time.
- You must keep away from any kind of activity that causes strain to the eyes after the surgery. Avoid watching television or reading.
Results of LASIK surgery:
- Laser eye surgery offers various advantages and can significantly enhance your personal satisfaction. A great many people accomplish 20/20 vision or better after the surgery. However, LASIK results do fluctuate from people to people.
- You will have to continue wearing your contact lenses or spectacles. The power will be much less after the surgery.
Side-effects: While this surgery strategy provides effective results, LASIK complications can happen and may incorporate diseases such as night glare, and you may experience starbursts or radiances, especially while driving.
LASIK surgery is one of the most carried eye surgeries nowadays and gives satisfactory results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist and ask a free question.