Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna AsherYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, My nose is bleeding and loose motion. I am feeling not well because of pain on my body. What should i do?
I am 45 year divorce male and Have one daughter custody with me, my problem is I am very frustrated and failure in my life in terms of my carrier as well in my personal life and So why I am an alcoholic and addicted to see dreams which are unrealistic. please Gude me how to come out from this.
I could not attend my college lectures so I missed mu syllabus to a larger extent. Now when I sit for studies I dnt understand it n then it feels very uninteresting. Concluding my studied r affected n due to which m getting stressed up.
I am suffering from problem regarding lack of concentration while I'm doing any thing please help me sort out this problem.
Sir. Recently I have a problem of forgetting some important things. As I works in a MNC it's creating me a serious issues.
Follow these simple ways for good EQ-
1) Get enough rest: Most people need seven to eight hours of sleep each night in order to function optimally.
2) Adopt good nutrition: The more you learn about what you eat and how it affects your energy and mood, the better you can feel.
3) Exercise regularly: Exercise is a powerful antidote to stress, anxiety, and depression. Aim for atleast30 minutes of exercise per day.
4) Get a dose of sunlight: Sunlight lifts your mood, so try to get at least 10 to 15 minutes of sun per day.
5) Limit alcohol and avoid cigarettes and other drugs. These are stimulants have long-term negative consequences for mood and emotional health.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.