Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Sir, I am 30 year old male, 5 year back I had sex with call girl, while having sex condom fell inside her vagina for few seconds, we also had oral sex. I did some HIV test after 1 month of having sex which came Negative, also 6 months back I once again did some HIV test which were also negative. I may get married soon so just wanted to confirm with some more Test, which will ensure that I do not have HIV, AIDS, or "Herpes" so that I can take decision on my marriage, any test for infection or virus (Herpes) so it should not get transferred to my partner. I don feel any burning sensation while urinating also I have never been too much sick from the incidence. Basically I am looking for Test which will ensure that I do not have HIV/AIDS/HERPES and other thing which should not get transferred to my partner. Thank you
Hi madam or sir. Am sumalatha actually one of my friend suffering from polyps in nose. Little bit breathing problem. Actually she was planning for pregnancy. But any problem polyps in pregnancy time. It's OK for planning for pregnancy. After surgery they plan for pregnancy. Pls tell me.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
On 6.5. 16 my USG report was presentation-breech position (head position of baby-upper side) but on 14.5. 16 it was Cephalic. Is it possible during this short time? If amniotic fluid is mild polyhydric, how it affects the baby. Is there any chance of sugar for baby or mother?
I want to stop breastfeeding as my child is 14 months old but she refused to take any other milk. So please suggest me the ways how can make her to drink.
I am 37 years old and have irritable bowel syndrome and vaginal discharge also but since these 2 days I am getting severe pain in the legs and back so chronic pain in the knee and the other areas that I feel difficult to walk and while sleeping I feel difficult to change my position or move my body. I am quite tensed and have unbearable pain accompanied by fever. Kindly help.
- Heart: smoking is the biggest risk factor for all heart diseases. It accelerates the process of fat deposition in the inner walls of arteries (atherosclerosis). It increases blood pressure and heart rate. Not only these, smoking increases tendency for the blood to clot. It reduces the capacity of a person to exercise.
- Lungs: smoking destroys small hairs present in upper parts of airways. In normal persons these hairs protect lungs from germs, dust and other harmful particles. When this natural cleaning system is damaged germs, dust, smoke and other harmful chemicals enter lungs causing infection, cough and lung cancer. The air sacs of lungs (alveoli) get permanently damaged causing difficulty in breathing.
- Digestive system: smoking causes heart burn, delays healing of peptic ulcers, increases risk of crohn’s disease and formation of gall stones. It affects liver and increases chances of stomach cancer.
- Legs: smoking affects blood vessels of legs causing chronic pain in legs. This may further progress to cause gangrene of toes or feet.
- Eyes: the sensitive blood vessels of eye are easily damaged by smoking. This causes blood shot appearance of eyes and itching. In heavy smokers it may lead to degeneration and loss of eyesight. Smokers are at an increased risk of cataracts.
- Skin: due to smoking the skin is deprived of oxygen and it loses its texture. An average smoker looks 5 years older than his healthy non smoking counterparts. The skin loses its healthy glow and takes on a yellowish-gray cast. The more cigarettes smoked, the worse skin will look. Wrinkles start appearing very quickly as smoking affects elastic tissues of skin.
- Bones: it accelerates the process of osteoporosis
- Cancer: smoking causes cancer of lungs, larynx, oral cavity, pharynx, oesophagus and bladder. Tobacco smoke contains more than 60 substances which cause cancer. 87% lung cancer death occurs due to smoking.
- Reproductive system: smoking reduces fertility in both men and women.
- In women: smoking imbalances estrogen hormone in women. It causes dryness of vagina and reduces blood flow to genital organs. Women who smoke can get diseases of fallopian tubes and their egg production is affected. Smoking can cause abortion. It accelerates aging process and can cause early menopause.
- The growth of baby retards when mother smokes in pregnancy. It affects the brain development of baby and reduces iq. This happens even when mother is a passive smoker. The chances of miscarriage, premature birth and fetal death increase.
- In men: smoking impairs erections and can become a reason for erectile dysfunction. It also reduces sperm count and impairs sperm motility. But these are reversed after stopping smoking.
Hence quit smoking. Quitting smoking has immediate as well as long-term benefits for you and your loved ones
I have asthma problem. My heartbeat is breathing fast. I am getting difficulties while walking. after eceey 2 minutes I need to wait and take some rest and continue to walking. But its not happening all dayz its happen once in a 2 month.
Respected sir/mam. Is cervical dilatation painful procedure? Is dat surgery really helpful for having a baby naturally without any procedure like iui ivf?
I can't understand why is it so difficult to control the feeling as I am getting divorced and I have a craving for sex many times, its been almost 5 years I am living separate with my husband.
In the realm of sexual relations, Incest is one of the longing social taboos. In order to curb this social taboo, many governments have introduced law banning incest. Basically, this is a sexual relationship between those who are blood-related, which is also called as Consanguineous relationship. This is also called as Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) which can be between siblings, half siblings, donor children, adoptees, biological mother and father, nephew and so on. This is a social evil, and experts have some remedies so that you can deal with genetic sexual attraction.
According to an article published in Spanish Magazine AFIN in July 2013, separation of siblings for quite a long time is one of the known causes for genetic sexual attraction. At the same time, the magazine points out that there are instances that even those who are not separated have this mania of genetic sexual attraction. Some of the other interesting aspects of GSA can be explained as follows:
It is said that children who grow in close proximity since their childhood develop reverse sexual attitude or imprinting with their siblings, parents and with other consanguineous relationships. This reverse sexual attitude actually suppresses sexual desire with consanguineous relationship. This theory is also called as Westermarck Effect. This can be the pointer to the question How to deal with Genetic Sexual Attraction because consanguineous relationship separated for years may not have the Westermarck Effect.
It is pointed out that when siblings who are separated for long duration of time are sexually mature when they meet each other. In other words, they were not members of the nuclear family, and this long absence can attract each other for a closer relationship. In addition to this, the siblings are biologically and mentally so grown up that they have made their own hard imprint of their character, taste and so on. It is a combination of these factors that makes them an exception to the Westermarck effect.
Symptoms of GSA:
Extreme awareness about the other person, hard desire to stay or talk, distractible behavior, unnecessary talking, holding hands or touching or making use of every opportunity to have some kind of physical contact, daydreaming are some of the known symptoms of GSA.
One of the ideal remedies for those suffering from GSA is to seek help of appropriate medical fraternity in the earliest possible time. This is one of the most ideal approaches to deal with genetic sexual attraction. It is also suggested that you should ensure that the siblings meet at regular intervals. This can help the siblings to have Westermarck Effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.