Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavin ShailYour feedback matters!
I have pimples over my heart, neck and back which spreads fastly and are red medium in size. It is some type of skin problem what should I do.
Pain in left leg and can't stretch he has to sleep by folding leg if he stretch the leg after some time it gets heavy and pain starts so what is the reason of this pain and how to reduce it.
My daughter had her hemoglobin checked at an appointment it came back as 14.2 is this high for a 9 month old or average?
I am 27 year old and I have head and hand, eyes pain due to hard work since long time, what should I do ?
I am 2þ years old male and have a backache for 2 month. Then I take painrelief ointment cream but I have not relief then what should I do.
The neurologist has prescribed aten-50, cilacar-10. Rebiprazole-20, revortril0. 5 & rejunex cd3 for me for shaking of body and hypertension. Please Advise me are these medicines appropriate?
How to prevent knee cartilage damage? Some exercises and prevention tips would be helpful. My husband is 32 years and is never into warm-up before doing any outdoor sports activities. Now he keeps complaining of knee pain every few weeks. Please suggest few tips to strengthen muscles.
My shoulder is paining from last 2 years due to carried heavy weight. What will I do? Is there any exercise.
I am 39 years old. Man working in indian coast guard. I have upper back and neck pain since six months.
I'm 31 years defence person 2013 me muje football khelte huve left knee me chot lagi thi x-ray or MRI k baad pata chala ki internal legament injury h doctors me physical exercise k liye mana kiya tha lekin defence ki job me it's not possible kuch exercise bhi batayi thi vo me krta tha ista treatment unhone operation bataya BT kaha ki uske baad bhi koi surity ni h to mene operation nahi karwaya knee band use krta hu halki running kar skta hu jada fast bhi ni kr skta or jump to bikul bhi ni le skta ek do baar jump krne ki koshish ki to knee dislocate ho gayi bahut dard hota h kuch dino tk is wajah se mere job ki promotion me bhi problem ho rahi h. Defence me physical fit hona bahut jaruri h 1 saal phle homoeopathic se bhi treatment karwaya kuch time thek raha bt ek din jump krte samay fr se dislocate ho gaya or ek din raat k samay 2 seedhi utarte samay knee twist ho gayi or fir se wahi pain ho gaya ab to darr lgta h kya me fir se normal person ki tarah jump running ya physical kar paunga me bahut pareshaan hu aisa lgta h knee alag ho gayi h iska koi treatment h to bataiye kuch bhi ho me apne knee ko phle ki tarah krna chahta hu. Pls help me.
Rheumatism is an auto-immune and chronic disease caused due to the abnormal swelling of the body joints in the knees or the shoulders. The symptoms of rheumatism include intense pain in the morning, mild fever with the pain, swollen joints resulting in immense pain, stiff joints, increased pain in cold climate and extreme tiredness.
Doctors are still doubtful about the exact cause of the disease, but the weakened immune system might damage the joints. This makes obese people, smokers and women most susceptible to this disorder.
According to Ayurveda, rheumatism is caused due to a major imbalance in the ‘Vata or Kapha’ dosha. The Ayurvedic remedies aim for the restoration of the body’s Vata/Kapha balance. Ayurvedic remedies help reduce the ‘ama’, the toxins produced by the body.
The Ayurvedic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are as follows:
- Boil a cup of mustard oil with camphor in it until the camphor dissolves well. Apply the lukewarm mixture on the affected areas once a day. This helps revive the blood circulation of the affected portion and subsequently reduces the abnormal swelling of the affected joints.
- You can take a few unpeeled slices of potato and soak them in a glass of cold water. Keep it for the night and drink it the next morning on an empty stomach. Do this every day to get rid of the pain.
- Include little amounts of ginger, garlic, and turmeric in your regular meals. This will help to reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the affected joints. Ayurvedic scriptures suggest that you should try and reduce the consumption of fish, red meat, curd, spinach and extremely chilled water as they might cause an imbalance in the ‘vata’.
- Applying a recommended amount of castor oil on the affected region helps reduce the inflammation and thus, the pain.
- A herbal preparation of celery seeds can be consumed daily in order to treat rheumatoid arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.