Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavin ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 18 year old but my weight is 45 kg. I'm very thin and weak. Can you suggest me how I'm develop my body growth as a normal person. Hope you have understand my problem and give it solution. Thanks to listen me.
Sir . My brother got ear drum braked (holed)(21) age and ear drum braked in childhood itself but now we knew that news when he got ear pain .& .now doctor advice to operation so we do operation in next week in manipal . So how much money it will happen? And how much day want to take rest . Is this major operation ?and aftr this operation he can hear well ? Please urgent clarify this dots sir.
I have had removal of cholesteatoma in my right ear in 2006. I lost 1 1/2 bones of hearing. I have a permanent titanium tube in my ear. When I shower or swim I cannot go under water. I went swimming about 3 weeks ago and apparently water entered my ear. I have had constant drainage out of my right ear with numbness, pain, neck pain, in ear pain outer ear pain and it is still draining. I have taken notice or seen no one yet for this yet because I thought i'd would be best to let it work it's self out. On few occasions when clean my ear I have noticed little blood. What do I do?
Doctor mujhe kuchh dino se mouth me namak ka swad bilkul fika lag raha hai jabki baki sab cheezon ka swad bilkul theek lag raha hai. Iska kya karan ho sakta hai or kya upchar hai ?
My brother is deaf and dump not by birth. We have consult many doctors but didn't get the result. He is now 22 years old. is it possible so what to do?
I am 23 year old guy. I have infection in my left ear since last 10 years. Due to that I can not hear properly. I have also taken homeopathic medicines forapprox 3.5 years. I helps in my hearing but still can not listen properly. What should I do?
I am 23 years old. I met ENT doctor for my ear which had puss draining from it for every 2 days and he said there is a hole in the ear drum and he said surgery is the only option to cure it. He gave me ear drops, using this made all the liquid drain out from my ear. My doubt is am able to hear properly and I also read that for eardrum rupture surgery is the last option. Should I go for surgery or any other remedy is available?
I am 34 years old and suffering from severe headache for the last 5 yrs. I feel numbness in my head. Also I am facing hearing problems. So please give me your valuable advice ?
I am suffering under sensory neural hearing loss for more than thirty years due to well path and diving in the village decibel loss 60 both sides many vitamins minerals tablets homeopathy Ayurvedic tablets taken but no improvement as far as clarity of words spoken by persons and over phone tv etc hearing aids tried no use it only increases the sound but not helping for clarity of words as far as sound enough for me life time my age is 65 Is there any medicine essential oils etc in the world to restore my clarity hearing of words.
Hello team of ent doctors I am using iic oticon hearing aid is there any medicine launching for hearing loss plss suggestions always humiliate in frontvof people with hearing aid.
Sir, I am having dull hearing. In case, If I close my nose and snuff, ears get cleared, but sounds will be as some movement in the ear I feel with ears get cleared and again normal position. Whether I should snuff the nose for ear clearance or any problem in doing so. Please give me details.
Sir my hearing level is 17db in left ear and 18db in right ear and I am using digital hearing aid and it gives me very good feedback in collage and conversation with people sir I wants yo know the use of hearing aid can cause any damage or sideeffact on me or not.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reasons is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.