Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavin Patel
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavin PatelYour feedback matters!
My teeth are turning yellow, and have formed yellow stoned coatings over the entire lower teeth set. I have also started developing gaps between the teeth which is widening day by day. I am 27 years old.
I am 41 years old. On july 4 suddenly last tooth breakdown into half (left side). There is no pain, but doctor say it should be removed and he removed. Does it pose a danger to other tooths. I am a smoker. What is the reason for breaking?
I underwent an RCT on one of my molars about a year ago but didn't put the crown. Is it too late? Also I am feeling a mild pain like little sensitivity on that tooth even while I'am not drinking or eating. It's not continues and very mild. Is my tooth cracked? I have no pain while eating or no sensitivity to cold water.
What I do I have mouth ulcers from 3 years . They grows in number of 2-3 . And automatically disappear in 5-6 days. But I need permanently cure for this. What suggestion here for this?
Mere 6 sal ke ladke ki dono taraf ki daant nikal rhe he jisse uska masuda uper ki taraf kat gaya he. Kripya batayen ab hame kya karna chahiye ?
I have teeth with black colour. Im irritating with this. How can I make my teeth neet and pure white?
Enamel loss is nothing but tooth enamel erosion and this is quite a pathetic kind of oral condition. If the eroded enamel does not get restored, then your oral condition will get deteriorated to a great extent.
Teeth enamel plays the most important role in protecting teeth and if this layer gets eroded, then your teeth will get heavily damaged. Your teeth will not only get eroded, but the real dental color will also get changed.
Why enamel erosion occurs?
- Drinking excessive hot or cold: Your enamel is very much sensitive to hot or cold food items and as a result of which email loss is invited.
- Having fruit drinks: Citric acid in the fruit drinks is the element that can cause enamel erosion.
- Sugary diet: Excessive sugary diet is the very prominent cause of this kind of dental condition and thus you should take more and more of non-sugary foods.
- Environmental factors: There are many environmental factors that are responsible for enamel loss, and they are corrosion, stress, tear, wear, friction and others.
- Medications: Few medications are there that can cause enamel erosion and these medicines are antihistamines, aspirin and many more.
- Gastrointestinal troubles: These kinds of troubles are prone to the frequent erosion of tooth enamel and thus these problems need to be resolved as soon as possible.
What are the leading treatments for restoring enamel loss?
- Using fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash: There are many talented dentists who are strongly recommending the usage of both fluoride mouthwash and toothpaste so that tooth decay can be easily prevented. These products are now commercially available over-the-counter.
- Routine dental check-up: Daily dental check-up is needed so that oral condition can be checked so that the causes and signs of enamel loss can be detected, and then only perfect treatments can be easily applied.
- Taking vitamin-D supplements: there are many drugs and supplements that are enriched with vitamin-D, and they can be taken on a regular basis so that decayed enamel can be easily restored in a safe manner. Coconut oil can be taken in addition to these supplements for getting greater oral benefits.
- Cosmetic restoration options: There are many enamel-restoration options that can be cosmetically performed. Some of the popular options are crowning, filling, and others. On the other hand, leading a healthy lifestyle is also very important in this regard.
I want to eat food. I have undergone wisdom teeth surgery with no stitches. Tell me if I can drink lemonade as well or not. please help.
The most common question that I receive these days on a social media page, an email, a phone call or even from patients I meet at a party is not what dental implants are but rather what do they cost?
It’s the most common assumption that both dentists and patients make that they already know what dental implants are and what they entail. The entire class on the types, benefits, indications, implications of dental implants was somehow missed and all we have is myths that are widely believed without scientific basis and customizing to your own case. This is exactly why when one hears a cost attached to this procedure they have no basis to rationalize this as cheap or expensive other than the last quote they heard or saw online.
Would you decide your cardiac or neuro surgeon on the basis of his or her rate card? Deciding your dental implant procedure and specialist based on this arbitrary figure can be extremely dangerous.
Here’s a quick guide to factors to decide for yourself what your dental implants must cost –educate and empower yourself
#1 Implant type –origin & make
The key decision in the choice of your implant is the company, design and origin of your implant.
As most products the American & European implants from global companies will be expensive for the quality and standards they represent. This is not to say that local makes are not effective but paying for something that is globally approved and available is well worth the cost.
It maybe a good practice to ask your surgeon for the research that supports why the implant they’re using is the best.
The type of design and material of the implant also determines cost-for example tooth colored zirconia implants are more expensive than the standard titanium ones.
Even your dental surgeon is limited by the type of support he receives from the implant company so choose and pay wisely based on this key factor.
#2 Skill & qualifications of your surgeon
Once you have a great implant the person placing it for you must have the right hands for placing it.
- Qualifications: When researching your dentist check his qualifications like a specialization in surgery or prosthodontics (science of replacing missing teeth) or even a specialized international degree in implants.
- Previous cases : You can ask your dentist for any photographs they may have done and how they turned out.
- Feedback: Read some testimonials of previous patients or ask for references
- Skill & Experience: while this is less apparent to judge the above points will prove this
- #3 The type of dental practice
Do your research and choose a practice that is geared towards surgery and they have the necessary infrastructure and training to manage emergencies with adeqaute experience.
Another important factor is how humane they are in their approach how comfortable they can make you and how painless their approach to dentistry is be it a simple cleaning or a full mouth implant surgery.
#4 The complication of your case –your medical & dental history
If you have multiple teeth that you lost years ago and are now well into your middle or senior years with a few lifestyle diseases like diabetes or bone density issues understand that your complication level is higher than a 20 year old who needs to replace one missing tooth they lost a few months ago.
The cost attached to complications must be understood and most cases will require prior preparation before implants can be placed
Make sure your final choice of dentist and practice is someone who is accessible and approachable to you even minutes or years after your surgery and not someone who just wants to make a quick buck. Ask them about follow ups.
A common occurrence we see is patients getting implants of companies that they have no idea of this can pose a problem if something comes loose or breaks you need to know what you have in your mouth and that must have enough global reach and presence so if you were to relocate or travel you could still be treated anywhere in the world.