Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhavinYour feedback matters!
Hi, my wife is 42 years old and feels severe headache whenever she goes out in sunlight. Pl give remedy for that. Rgds.
I am suffering from Hemorrhoids and feel a lot of pain while sitting and also have anal fissure. Please advice for a medication that has minimum side effects and can cure this issue.
Kindly guide treatment for my mother suffering from high grade fever since 1 month. The fever reaches upto 103°F and is not resolving with medicines. Since 2 days she's also feeling cold and complaining of generalized body weakness. She's taking cefixime, cp nose, rantac, large. But the fever is not getting relieved.
This is for my daughter aged 26 year. 2 years passed after marriage. She didn't conceived a scan report is sent herewith for 1. Bilateral resolving ovarian haemorrhagic cysts (left>right) 2. Minimal free fluid seen in pouch of douglas 3. Loculated cystic collection with thick internal echoes as well as septae in the left adnexa seen separate from the left ovary most probably suggestive of left adnexal cystic tubo-ovarian mass such as haemorrhagic exophytic left ovarian cyst/left terminal loculated hydrosalpinx.
I got allergy asthma I am taking derinide 400 recicap and combimist my question is can take it throughout my life? and I always be in a problem coughing wheezing that pelgm doesnt comeout what is the best medicine for pelgm desolve? please help me out.
I had sex with my husband last nite we used a condom. Bit I am having doubt that condom had teared during sex he did not ejaculate during sex. Still I am in doubt whether to take ipill or not.
Complete, permanent, easy, safe, fast & cost effective kidney failure
Health cure at aarogya super speciality modern homoeopathic clinic (computerised), Dr. Arpit chopra (md homoeopathy, 102, krishna tower, opposite curewell hospital, janjirwala chouraha, newpalasia, indore, you may check cured patients reports & feedbacks on website- www. Homoeopathycure. Com, email - arpitchopra23@gmail. Com, 9713092737, 9713037737, 9907527914 (whats up no, 0731-2532737, 0731-3961737.
I am suffering from throat infection what will I do? How I infected by this diseases? Please help and which medicine is helpful.
Dear doc I wanna say to you that I had lot of pain I n my four head so suggest me the right way for this that you.
I work night shift so I sleep in the day. I hve put on weight over the period of time since I started doing night shifts. I work out no2 though bt I am nt able to follow a proper diet plan. I feel hungry before sleep in the morning so end up eating a lot. Any suggestions?
He wants to know what to do for increasing sex time and also want to increase some size of his penis.
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1.Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive.
Hello doctor, My mother is suffering from cerebellar ataxia. Is there any treatment is there for this disorder. Doctor says that it cannot be treated. Please help me.
I have 2 questions! Which vegetables should I eat with rice or roti that makes our erection better? Which vegetables should I eat raw that makes our erection better?
Hello sir. Its been more then 2 month that my penis is having problem like some kind of pain comes from inside I means from penis. Like its itching from inside. Please let me know whats going on? I want to come for check up. I am from bangalore thank you.
What are the symptoms of dengue? How it can be avoided? What are the medicines available in the market for getting cured from dengue?
Aphrodisiacs are certain foods believed to enhance passion and romance. They derive their name from ‘Aphrodite’, the Greek goddess of love; which makes their application kind of obvious.
Using foods and drinks to ignite desire is nothing new. People have been consuming a variety of foods over the centuries, believing that it will help them perform better or will make the experience more intense.
But, do they really work?
1. Not always sweet: The humble chocolate made from cacao beans has been touted as a magical sexual elixir for centuries. According to legend, Montezuma, an Aztec leader, drank nearly 50 cups of chocolate in a day. He believed all that chocolate will enhance his promiscuity (he probably only increased his insulin levels). However, it is not all hearsay, chocolate does have some scientific basis. Chocolate boosts serotonin and has phenylethylamine (a mood-lifting compound) and this connects them to stimulation and arousal.
The catch in this is that you would have to consume a sickening amount of chocolate if you wanted the total benefit. You would get an upset tummy before the chocolate starts working.
2. Alcohol is not your friend, not really: Alcohol has persisted as a mystic love potion for years. This is mostly due to the fact that ancient Persians who believed that if newlyweds drank mead (a fermented concoction of spices, berries, water and honey) for a month after their marriage, it promoted desire and fertility. The word ‘honeymoon’ originated from this practice and the belief that alcohol boosts sexual abilities started from here as well. There is actually no scientific basis backing this claim up.
While a glass of alcohol may help in the night getting started, too much of it actually has an anaphrodisiac effect. It can, as a matter of fact, decrease your libido.
3. Mythical oysters: The original playboy of Italy, Casanova swore by oysters and so do people now. But the effect of oysters is generally mythical, as no one is actually sure how it helps and how much of it will help. Casanova apparently ate 50 oysters a day, which will only make you feel really full and uncomfortable in reality (it could even warrant multiple trips to the bathroom).
However, oysters do contain zinc, which has been linked to increase the production of testosterone. As mentioned above, it still requires research as to how oysters really affect libido.