Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavin DesaiYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 27 years old male. For the last 3 years I am having urine leakage type of sensation which makes me difficult to Sit and Travel as I feel to urinate. Undergone endoscopy but nothing came out. Consulted urologist and they offered duoflo medicine which also not working. Pl suggest the issue and some solution.
I am 23 years old female. I am worried with the change in colour of urine. First urination early in the morning is yellowish but during the rest of the day its colour is white. I don't know since when this is happening. I noticed it 2 months ago. I am also facing problem in defecation, I mean it's not regular since last one month and its hard. But there is no pain during urination or defecation. What should I do? Is white colour of urine normal or am I heading towards a big problem?
I am irfan I am suffering from kidney stone from last 2 years on both aside 4mm and my age 25 years please Plz please help me sir what I doo.
I have a problem with stones in my kidney. How can you totally reduce this problem.. Please give me a suitable solution..
I am having pain in my waist after diagnosis it was found that I am having stone in my kidney, medicines are given to me but still there is pain, please suggest some instant solution.
I am suffering from kidney stone pain from last 1 months. Can anyone help from the pain from kidney stone. What should I do.
I there I'm suffering from some issue please can you help me with this I have did disease of kidney stone after a long time I'm again facing this issue you could please let me at is the problem.
I am suffering from pain of kidney stone it's really unbearable. I tried different treatments but still not got proper solution please tell me the best treatment.
I am a diabetic patient last 7 years and last report is fasting blood sugar is 119 mg/dl and ppl is 162 mg/dl, serum creatinine is 1.2 mg/dl and also Hba1c is 5.9. I take medicine semi reclimet half after breakfast and dinner and also I take capsule surbex Gold after breakfast. My question is how to control my blood sugar level and what diet chat I should follow? Also tell what is the position of my creatinine level?
Hello sir, My age is 24 year old. 13/02/2016 I have a problem urine is not proper come I have check my kidney both but no problem in kidney. Urine come feel very pain and urine color is drak yellow. please Dr. suggest me.
I have been fatigue since few months back and I urinate as soon as I consume any liquid. I can't rest well in my sleep too, and I get tired easily when I work unlike in the past where I'm energetic, my mother is a diabetic patient am I also suffering from diabetics?
Sir. My fathers 51 years old. He is suffering from kidney stone problem. Size.is. 12 mm.in urethral places but he his taking more medicine but stone problem not solved. This problems 2 years old he. Bahut medicine use ki par koyi effect nahi huva. Sir.plz tell me sir.
My report says that" few small echo genic foci less than 3mm noted in both kidneys and for pancreas it is written that head and tail of pancreas visualized, tail obscured by bowel gas" what does it mean please reply soon docs about the kidney it is written in bold. Is there any big issue?
My Son who is 9 years old has polyuria since last one year. We got Urine ,Urine culture, KFT ,Sugar, ADH test but all are fine .Please advise next steps.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.