Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavin DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years old male and I have been suffering from urinary tract infection since 1989 (at the age of thirty years) with symptoms burn and pain in urine discharge fever and excessive vomiting. Presently I am 56 year old. Since then this problem repeats itself after three / two / one year or six months. Presently my prostate gland is enlarged by grade 2. Earlier in 2004 ultrasound R.G.U, I.V.P and endoscopy was done and reports were normal. I want to know. -- reason of this repeated U.T.I problem when i've already been medicines like VELTAM 0.4 since 2012 , -- Whether the operation of prostate gland can be permanent relief of U.T.I as this problem is being repeated from an early age and being repeated very often now.
my kidney is not equal and minor pain in my right side kidney please give me solution of this problem some Dr. say kidney wall problem.
I have kidney stones and what is the best exercise to do so that no need for operation? Please advise.
I am 25 years old male residing at chennai. I am feeling frequent urination, resulting I am unable to concentrate in any other work. Please confirm what medicine to be taken to take care of it.
I get burning sensation after I urinating? Sometime it pains alot what should I do? Doctor told me to take uriliser but it's not working.
Hello, have a query about my Mother. She is Diabetic since 26 years. She recently got few tests done like ECG, Eco and some kidney examinations. Her Uea was 77 and Creatinine was 3.03. We consulted a Nephrologist and he prescribed some medicines for it and also recommended AV Fistula. After doing little bit if research over internet on Fistula, I was surprised because it's a procedure for dialysis. She is presently in Kashmir and I was planning to bring her to Delhi for proper check up. Please suggest what needs to be done. Will appreciate your opinion. Thanks.
I am 21 years male got kidney stone problem when I wake up on morning & next night I got fever & cold what can I do?
I have small kidney stone which was broken by doctor and passed through the urine. I understand that chance of recurring is there for such patients. When i go through the diet for such patience, some people say dont take calcium. But some people say you should take calcium so that it will acts with oxalate and go through intestine and will not get absorbed to blood and later to kidney. Two opinions about taking calcium supplements too. The same way with vegetables. Can you give me list of food that i have to avoid and list of things that will help me to have a better life. Abdunnasar
Hlooo dear sir/mam muje kl subh se urin me bhut jyada jlan ar pain ho rha h. Kya ye kisi bimari ka sympton h?
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.